It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps direct and to the point letter to Nancy Pelosi

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+77 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Hang on to your hats folks - Trump just took the gloves off.

www.scribd.com...

More to follow because the fall out will be epic.

Looking through the 6 pages to bring out the key points - there are so many.

edit on 17/12/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

+28 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   
The letter says what most of us already knew or believed.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

www.scribd.com...

Tiny hands, so tiny gloves. Thanks for giving me a great laugh. That's the most pathetic and yet hysterical missive I've ever read in my life. If Trump actually wrote that then a) he does not understand the Constitution that he vowed to preserve, protect and defend, b) he keeps admitting to wrongdoing, c) his grammar is terrible and d) he's desperate.
No, the fallout will not be 'epic'. It will be a damp squib.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth
if he did not officially refer to her as gollum then the gloves are not really off
while he took her to the woodshed, the glove is not off as it will never be an even fight

+25 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg
perhaps you could get the english to tooth impaired english translation and it would make sense to you?

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
perhaps you could get the english to tooth impaired english translation and it would make sense to you?

I get what you're saying - can I get it translated out of its original Orange Angry Bloviatarian? That's an excellent point. Does anyone here speak that strange and bizarre rant of a language? And I can't imagine what the original original version was like. His handwriting is deeply strange.
edit on 17-12-2019 by AngryCymraeg because: Typo

+26 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   

All I can say is damn... This might be one of the best presidential mic drop moments in my life time. That letter is scathing, true, and will serve as a historical reminder of what not to do with ones elected power for hundreds of years to come.

+28 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Woah! Pretty powerful.

Anyone who reads this and doesn't agree - I don't know what to tell ya. Everything he's said in there is 100% FACT and TRUTH. I charge anyone to dispute one sentence with counter proof.

If none, then oddly enough, we should all be in agreement on just what this is - A farce attempt at illegally removing a duly elected official simply because they don't like him and nothing more.

+16 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   

I get what you're saying

good
stiff upper lip then
jog on
enjoy your holiday spotted dick

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Nevermind
edit on 17122019 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
link   
Trump is right on one point:

The Salem witches were at least given an opportunity to defend themselves. And their accusers were, in fact, claiming direct knowledge of events, even if their claims of being cursed wouldn't be allowed today.

Trump, by contrast, was not given an opportunity to answer his accusers (in fact, Dems tried to claim it was crime when he commented), and his accusers could only admit to only being able to repeat rumors they heard from someone else.

link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck

Woah! Pretty powerful.

Anyone who reads this and doesn't agree - I don't know what to tell ya. Everything he's said in there is 100% FACT and TRUTH. I charge anyone to dispute one sentence with counter proof.

If none, then oddly enough, we should all be in agreement on just what this is - A farce attempt at illegally removing a duly elected official simply because they don't like him and nothing more.

He claims that they found nothing. He's delusional.

link   
This is on pair with the letter he wrote to Erdogan.
Good grief what an effin idiot.
By looking at the content of this and the style of writing you would think it was some random cult 45 member on ATS that wrote it not the sitting POTUS

edit on 17-12-2019 by XCrycek because: (no reason given)

+28 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

I get what you're saying - can I get it translated out of its original Orange Angry Bloviatarian? That's an excellent point. Does anyone here speak that strange and bizarre rant of a language?. And I can't imagine what the original original version was like. His handwriting is deeply strange.

I purposely did not put this in the mudpit as this is now a historical record of what the Democrats have done and are doing to the President, from his and many millions of other people's perspective.
If you actually do understand the Constitution and have done some study on what impeachment really means - e.g. Hamilton notes and Federalist papers then please do highlight where you think the President is wrong in his assessment.

+19 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Loved it!

Fighting back is so friggin' awesome!

+22 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   

www.scribd.com...

Tiny hands, so tiny gloves. Thanks for giving me a great laugh. That's the most pathetic and yet hysterical missive I've ever read in my life. If Trump actually wrote that then a) he does not understand the Constitution that he vowed to preserve, protect and defend, b) he keeps admitting to wrongdoing, c) his grammar is terrible and d) he's desperate.
No, the fallout will not be 'epic'. It will be a damp squib.

No. I don't see anything of what you describe.

Everything said in that letter is bang on.

The only people that are desperate are Democrats because their game is over and they know it.

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   

they found differing opinions not a scrap of actual hard core evidence that would have brought most of the country into the impeach him camp.

+10 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Loved it!

Fighting back is so friggin' awesome!

Think we're seeing the makings of his re-election campaign right there. Calling out the Democrats for 3 years of partisan nonsense whilst underpinning his argument with an amzing list of achievements and promises kept to his voters.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   

I get what you're saying - can I get it translated out of its original Orange Angry Bloviatarian? That's an excellent point. Does anyone here speak that strange and bizarre rant of a language?. And I can't imagine what the original original version was like. His handwriting is deeply strange.

I purposely did not put this in the mudpit as this is now a historical record of what the Democrats have done and are doing to the President, from his and many millions of other people's perspective.
If you actually do understand the Constitution and have done some study on what impeachment really means - e.g. Hamilton notes and Federalist papers then please do highlight where you think the President is wrong in his assessment.

This is a historical record of a half senile president that one day says he would gladly participate in the impeachment hearings and next day launches child-alike attacks and does everything in his power to stop the impeachment.

edit on 17-12-2019 by XCrycek because: (no reason given)

(post by LSU2018 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join