It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Trump Admin a Facade for a step towards World Domination?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 03:48 AM
link   
So another passing thought id be curious about others opinions.

Was Trump elected with help of other foreign nationals to better say and more?...

* Russian interest?
* Nth Korean interest?
* China's interest?
* Syrian interest?
* Turkey's interest?
* etc etc.

Is this an axis of evil plot?

Put the most powerful western nation in confusion and allow said axis to move their chess pieces around the board into position. To possibly dominate the world!!

Thinking outside the box, whats your opinion?
edit on 6-12-2019 by Skyfox81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfox81

Follow the money, once you have it you spend your soul looking for ways to keep it.

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Do you mean the money the democrats were funneling through Ukraine into their pockets?

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

No I don't.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 05:29 AM
link   
You should have...a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Is the Trump Admin a Facade for a step towards World Domination?

Is it? I don't know? Isn't it? I don't know.

Would you like me to speculate (that is what I'm here for, after all)?

Isn't everything a step towards world domination? Hasn't that been the story all along all through human history? What's happening right now and why? It would appear that it's anyone's best guess exactly what's going on. You would have to try and guess what you don't know based upon what you do know. And what you do know is what they choose to tell you. So if they're lying to you, everything you know could be scrambled and you'd have to try and guess based upon that.

If they were only lying just a little bit in the right places, how much of it would have to be a lie in order to make the whole puzzle impossible to solve?

So......what? It can be assumed that eventually a cohesive group of people will attempt to dominate the whole planet. It can be assumed that the smartest and the strongest will be among them. It can be assumed that if their plans do not include you having a happy, healthy peaceful, long life, your future is not gonna be very nice.

I choose to just say "I don't know". It's fun to guess.

My observation? Something went weird after 9/11. I mean, things were weird before that. But it went into high gear after 9/11. Things have gotten stranger and stranger ever since until we have ultimately ended up with president Trump? I mean, what? I'll be 50 in a few years. Maybe if you're not as old as I am, you don't know what I mean when I say that Donald Trump as president is a very improbable situation. I mean, that should be pretty obvious just from listening to him. So if you're older like me, it should be even more of a "WTF?". This is not normal folks. Whatever they're doing, something is not right here. That's just my feeling.
edit on 6-12-2019 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 06:34 AM
link   
it's as if the end of the epoch is upon us...Trump promised to take out the trash but let's the clintons run free, no indictments really and that dodd frank bank act....so, he's a shill too but man....do you remember the other avenue we almost were stuck with....lordy, what a world, what a world

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

I think a good starting point is seeing what you know that they aren't telling you and going from there.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 06:55 AM
link   
This is just another step in the totalitarian tip toe, left, right, left, right, left, right

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Dictatorship is great as long as you are the one who is the dictator!

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Is there anything trump can't do or be held responsible for?

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Could you provide some evidence any of those countries are benefiting from Trump's election?

* Russian interest?- With how much this has been part of the discussion, there has still been plenty of tension between Russia and the US.

* Nth Korean interest?-What were other presidents doing? So doing nothing is status quo.... But honestly, I think China would nix them if anything got out of control before we'd need to.

* China's interest?- I'm sure they love the trade war

* Syrian interest?- We could pull out completely and they'd still have their battles with the amount of actors in that proxy war.

* Turkey's interest?- One of our "close allies", I haven't seen anything with this admin that seems out of place to those prior.

To the question of world domination... China has a lot of people and almost as much money as the US, for arguments sake, we'll call them an equal.

Russia, GDP comparable to the state of Texas.
Syria- West Virginia
Turkey- Pennsylvania
NK- Wyoming.

All but Russia can't project past their region. So assuming we had no allies.... It still wouldn't be easy for them.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfox81

Was Trump elected with help of other foreign nationals to better say and more?...

* Russian interest?
* Nth Korean interest?
* China's interest?
* Syrian interest?
* Turkey's interest?
* etc etc.

Put the most powerful western nation in confusion and allow said axis to move their chess pieces around the board into position. To possibly dominate the world!!

I think they your mixing real life up with a spy thriller. There is no conspiracy, Russia didn't want a trump presidency, they just wanted to divide us society. If you look at some of the things that Russia was doing it's clear. For example they would set up aggressive pro-vaccine groups, and aggressive anti-vaccine groups, nd then pit them against each other.

Russia helped BLM, and other liberal causes simply to upset conservatives and to sew division.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: BrianFlanders

I think a good starting point is seeing what you know that they aren't telling you and going from there.

I think we should replace "you" with "we" and "us".

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 08:31 AM
link   

I feel like way more foreign countries benefit from Obama rather then Trump.

Russia in syria
Libya
Russia taking Ukraine
Russia attacking Georgia
Proxy wars
The list goes on and on all under the watch of Obama and the reason I stopped supporting him

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   

The gop and dems have been in a constant battle to gain control of the neo liberal agenda. Just the Republicans want their version of it, and the Democrats want theres as well. Both include controlling the so called free market.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Nope?
Trump is the first American president who doesn’t cause that flag to pop up.
Now Bush, that man made me think he’s after more territory...
Invading other countries is usually a red flag.

Obama failed to pull troops out the way he’s promised.

Trump seems to be hell bent on bringing jobs and $’s back to America.
He’s not trying to conquer the world, he’s trying to relight the American dream.

Trump is the first president who doesn’t see the average American as a slave.
Jeffrey Epstein is the perfect example.

Do you think ol’ Jeff would have been arrested if Hillary was president?
How about Obama?

To them what Jeff was doing was just good fun, they would partake, especially the Clintons, because to them poor people are slaves.

Trump seems to think differently.
edit on 6-12-2019 by GreenGunther because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   

* Russian interest?
* Nth Korean interest?
* China's interest?
* Syrian interest?
* Turkey's interest?
* etc etc.

I think you are nuts.

Trump is clearly doing what is in the best interest of America and nobody else. If you still can't see that, I don't know what you are looking at.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   

* Russian interest?
* Nth Korean interest?
* China's interest?
* Syrian interest?
* Turkey's interest?
* etc etc.

*Looks at OP and makes a call. . . . "They're onto us. Dispatch the black SUV's to his house"*

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   

* Russian interest?
* Nth Korean interest?
* China's interest?
* Syrian interest?
* Turkey's interest?
* etc etc.

It's post like these why I fight against ignorance so much whenever I see it. I don't blame you OP, look I understand it. if I were told every day that Russia has helped Trump get elected, and Trump is evil, I would start asking questions as well... "why is this allowed?" "how can Russia be so powerful? "Why is Trump being allowed to be president?" etc etc. I Understand it from the premise of 'The media and the democrats are telling me the truth so their must be more to the story!"

MY ONE SUGGESTION: Ask this questions "What if I'm being lied to?"

Is it possible that a President who was elected by 62 Million American Citizens isn't there because of Russia?

is it possible that 62 million Americans are not simply Russian puppets?

Is it possible that 62 million Americans are not ALL racist?

Is it possible that 62 million Americans are not all Ignorant?

Is any of that possible?

Look I understand why so many Americans voted against Trump, some wanted bigger government programs, some wanted healthcare for all, some wanted a higher minimum wage, some wanted perfectly legitimate acceptable programs that while I May disagree with, I UNDERSTAND..... YES SOME are probably ignorant, but I do not for a second believe that 65 Million Americans Voted for Clinton because they are idiots....

So why... do you believe 62 Million Americans voted for Trump because of that reason?

Maybe some wanted lower taxes? Stronger Military? a strong border for NON RACIST reasons?

Start asking the right questions, I implore you.

When you follow the Democratic and Media playbook, Conspiracies about a NWO and Russia influence make complete sense, because if we looked at Reality, and not hyperbole, we'd know they are lying.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join