It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks like Yovanovich lied to Congress

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Just Yovanovitch? They all lied. Their own testimonies contradict their sworn statements at times.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
There will still be the illusion of 2 parties when this is done.
Pence will become President and the fighting will continue.
It will take Republican voters about a month to be enthralled by the new staged fight between the so called two party system.

Ass-u-me-ing it were to happen, you know what would follow?

Pence serves out Trumps final year, doesn't do much if anything to undo Trumps accomplishemnts so far, the Don Jr wins 2020 in a landslide the likes of which we've never seen, we retake the House with a bunch more freedom caucusers like Collins, Jordan, Gaetz, Ratcliff and the rest, Senate RINOs are primaried and we actually get some freedom caucus Senators and gain seats there too...

Your false opinion that Trump voters are 'lazy and unwilling to fight' will be shown for one of if not the most erroneous opinions on this question.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
...and yet in the House they will all vote for it, unless you think when the vote comes any significant number of Democrats will break away?

I for one actually do, in fact, I think that for this reason, it is very possible that they won't even hold an actual impeachment vote, but will settle for Censure or something similar, and keep investigating, looking for actual evidence of actual impeachable offenses.

Once the R's regain the House, I certainly hope they ram some sensible legislation through that puts some kind of real limitations on this kind of nonsense, then put together a simple Constitutional Amendment that does the same, only permanently.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

How about George Kent’s testimony that he and others at state dept did in fact at tell Lutsenko to drop investigations into Obama allies and into Ukrainian election interference that helped Hillary

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Is he lying as well?

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Schiff: hey we have to push for impeachment or were all gonna hang

Witnesses: what do we need to say what’s the story

Schiff: Ok so...

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: Sillyolme

If ignorance is bliss, you must be the happiest person on earth.

What do you have that disputes what I have said? Other than childish snipes?

Can you offer anything that confirms that Ms Yovanovich lied other than a criminal saying so?

I really can't wait to see what Rudy is going to try and pass off as evidence. I am sure you cant wait either.
Lock her up and all right?

I'm not religious at all. But the "Don't cast your pearls before swine" proverb would be a very apt description of my regard for the willfully ignorant such as yourself.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join