It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Black Cube of Saturn

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Yeah !
They sell a product at my local grocery store, called: 'Natural-Sugar-Cubes'.
And sugar solidifies into crystalline forms, so yeah...

( Just joking around. Good catch ! )

Always got the feeling that the glass thingy at The Louvre, was a like a half-cube.
Anyone else ?
edit on 4-12-2019 by Nothin because: sp

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   
id recommend a series called magical Egypt, humans have had advanced technologies for many thousands of years. a tribe in Africa the Dogon have a creation story that fills in holes to our own science. a reply to: UnderTow3

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Nathan-D

I see there's some Moon worshipping going on in the bottom left here too.

edit on 4-12-2019 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   
In Mecca Muslims march around a black cube. Interesting. I think it is Ramadan they do this.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   

This thing is everywhere! And i never even noticed it. Play any videogame that has a scifi element and youll see these somewhere (Halo, Mass Effect, Borderlands Etc.)

Great thread

Also reminds me of a building in Portland

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 4-12-2019 by otie1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   
good to see the awakened..

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   
It's time we started thinking outside the box.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Why is this in Skunkworks?

Disclaimer: You can see from my post history I'm of the more skeptical bent. Ok maybe not

So I've been researching this as well for about a year due to my interest in a popular game. And if you do a lot of research, especially in comparative mythology, you realize that the black cube mythology is all around us and goes all the way back.

I'm not saying I believe in the more mystical nature of the claims (which has been demonized by the latest religion) but it does exist as a matter of historical record and as a belief system still held by some people today (whether it is in believing in the nefarious nature of the claims or otherwise).
edit on 4-12-2019 by postmeme because: Because I seem to have been more woo woo than I realized

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   
The Devil card in the tarot features El Diablo himself perched atop a black cube to which a pair of demons are chained.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Thats a pillar a reply to: Homefree

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   

The movie Cabin you brought up is The Cabin in the Woods in it's original release. Not sure why they renamed it for that market but whatever.

Cool flick. I just came across it about three weeks ago. Don't know how I missed out on this one as I'm a big Joss Whedon fan.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   
It does appear to be a way to centralize focus on 3 dimensional points of interest...

The Cube also seems significant in this video below.

If only we could see what goes on inside that Hex.

Which can resemble a cube in 3 dimensions if you look at it differently.

Interesting thread

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Even the #ing United Nations has a black cube meditation room. Isnt the Cabba in Mecca a cuble? Its deep roots go into satanism I believe.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 01:29 AM
link   
The boundary of the inter-dimensional (astral?) construct of swirling tetrahedral geometry that is accessible (via a certain unnamed compound) before "break through" is in the shape of a Black Cube. A malevolent entity exists outside of its boundaries and has been given dominion over it. This is what the Black Cubes all over the world refer to, in my opinion.

edit on 5-12-2019 by NeuronDivide because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: NeuronDivide

You ever heard of anyone going through a grid like tunnel in meditation. I had that experience a couple of times recently.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ultimafule

Funny you mention Lead and Saturn , because Lead also forms cubic structures

Lead's lighter carbon group congeners form stable or metastable allotropes with the tetrahedrally coordinated and covalently bonded diamond cubic structure. The energy levels of their outer s- and p-orbitals are close enough to allow mixing into four hybrid sp3 orbitals. In lead, the inert pair effect increases the separation between its s- and p-orbitals, and the gap cannot be overcome by the energy that would be released by extra bonds following hybridization.[6] Rather than having a diamond cubic structure, lead forms metallic bonds in which only the p-electrons are delocalized and shared between the Pb2+ ions. Lead consequently has a face-centered cubic structure[7] like the similarly sized[8] divalent metals calcium and strontium.[9][c][d]

face centered cubic structure

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

grids are what I had , in hexagons form like a shield over my field of vision before being launched at light speed into the other place

it was cool they were translucent and were iridescent and clicked together fast like it was powering up

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

grids are what I had , in hexagons form like a shield over my field of vision before being launched at light speed into the other place

it was cool they were translucent and were iridescent and clicked together fast like it was powering up

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Nice, but with me it was fading in and out I think it was because I was like oooh wow I'm moving through a mad grid tunnel so it started to fade then come back, I think it was because I was noticing it too much when I should have just been passive, it was two weeks ago now and I was high, but I'm total clean now from MJ (after 20 years) and my mind is so much clearer, so hopefully when I get back to baseline I will be able to do it again, and come out the other end.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join