It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Alien Horror Story: Is This The Terrible Truth That Tom DeLonge Alluded To?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   
The latest spin on the alien phenomenon according to DeLonge and others is that the truth about the aliens is simply too terrible to be told and that the government has been right not to divulge what they know about it.

Which brought to mind the infamous Phil Schneider/Dulce base account....one of the more disturbing alien accounts to come out of the 1990s....and at the end of this account I tie it all together with the recent "tic tac" ufo encounter.

Phil Schneider was a geological engineer who in 1979, according to the story, was contracted by the U.S. military to work construction on a deep underground military base (D.U.M.B.) in Dulce, New Mexico.
And at one point while excavating a series of large shafts deep into the earth a problem was encountered and Mr. Schneider went down into the shaft to investigate. It was there that he came face to face with a seven foot tall gray alien. He pulled out a pistol he had been carrying and shot and killed the alien as well as killing one other alien before himself being shot by a beam of some sort fired by another of the aliens. This led to a day long battle between U.S. Special Forces and the aliens in which more than 60 people were killed. This incident is now referred to as The Dulce Wars.

And as it turned out, this underground base was a 7 level deep complex, with the upper levels being used by the U.S. military and the lower levels being used by the aliens.
Here the aliens kept abducted humans captive in large, transparent vats filled with liquid. And they kept these humans in order to perform bizarre genetic experiments on them using human and animal DNA.
The humans were also kept as a food source for them to feed on which the aliens did by absorbing the human blood through their skin.

And as if all that wasn't bad enough, according to Mr. Schneider there were over 1400 of these D.U.M.B.s, all connected by a network of tunnels through which MAG LEV trains traveled at science fiction type speeds.

Of course all that was 40 years ago and it's not hard to imagine that they've improved their technology since then....and perhaps their MAG LEV trains have now been replaced with white, forty foot long, tic tac shaped vehicles that can not only traverse the tunnels but can also travel throughout the earth's atmosphere, as well as through various bodies of water.

Just sayin'....
edit on 11/29/2019 by MissSmartypants because: Edir

edit on 11/29/2019 by MissSmartypants because: Edit

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Do you have a link to where Tom says that the truth is too terrible to be told? I couldn't find anything.

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: MissSmartypants
I've been to Dulce (and have a thread on it here too). Although I didn't see any unidentified aerial phenomena (UAP), I did see what I believe were the grounding planes for a Nuclear generator. Other strangeness was apparent as well.
I've come to believe that these aliens are not our space brothers, future renditions of us, or alien gods. They hate us and seek to destroy us through a multi faceted program that includes their clones and human beings that have chosen to turn against their own species.
IMHO.

edit on V462019Fridaypm30America/ChicagoFri, 29 Nov 2019 21:46:28 -06001 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
Do you have a link to where Tom says that the truth is too terrible to be told? I couldn't find anything.
n
I never said he used those exact words.
It's based on a tweet he posted a couple of months ago where the point he made was that the truth was not good news.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1
I've been to Dulce (and have a thread on it here too). Although I didn't see any UFO's, I did see what I believe were the grounding planes for a Nuclear generator. Other strangeness was apparent as well.
I've come to believe that these aliens are not our space brothers, future renditions of us, or alien gods. They hate us and seek to destroy us through a multi faceted program that includes their clones and human beings that have chosen to turn against their own species.
IMHO.

Yeah.... that's the story....

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Ever heard of the likes of say Dr Josef Mengele or Shirō Ishii, unit 731?

Enter operation Paperclip.

We don't need an underground alien complex to get up to such atrocities, as unfortunately.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I think that the truth is far more disturbing and reaches our spiritual/religious fears

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I saw an interview with Phil Schneider, and if I recall he was missing fingers too where he was shot with the 'ray gun', my gut instinct was that he was credible. Funny, was just thinking about this the other day, very well could be hostile aliens living underground and they made some sort of deal with our governments. Disturbing stuff !

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

We don't need an underground alien complex to get up to such atrocities, as unfortunately.

Obviously.
But as they say...."better the devil you know".

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
I saw an interview with Phil Schneider, and if I recall he was missing fingers too where he was shot with the 'ray gun', my gut instinct was that he was credible. Funny, was just thinking about this the other day, very well could be hostile aliens living underground and they made some sort of deal with our governments. Disturbing stuff !

Yes, he was shot in the chest and fingers. He probably had his hand in front of his chest.
Supposedly a deal was made that in exchange for alien technology the aliens would be allowed to abduct and return a limited number of humans....a deal that the aliens quickly abused.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 10:02 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: KiwiNite
I think that the truth is far more disturbing and reaches our spiritual/religious fears

As a child of God I have no fear of demons.
So I hope you're right.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

I've come to believe that these aliens are not our space brothers, future renditions of us, or alien gods.

They are not future renditions of us, they are past renditions of us.

They are what we have already become once.

Or technically 3 times now.

It's just an integration program at this point... not some Frankenstein project, ffs.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

I've come to believe that these aliens are not our space brothers, future renditions of us, or alien gods.

It's just an integration program at this point... not some Frankenstein project, ffs.

How long did it take for us to evolve into 7 foot tall gray beings? And what caused us to revert back to our present form?

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: MissSmartypants

How long did it take for us to evolve into 7 foot tall gray beings? And what caused us to revert back to our present form?

The Hopi timeline has the remnants dropped back off on Earth about 60,000 years ago.

We've managed to "civilize up" again 3 times... the result of all three attempts being beating ourselves back into the stone age, technologically.

We're on our 4th try now... let's see where it goes.

The Hopi believe that this time (for the second time) we will annihilate ourselves by a man-made fire like the sun.

"Humans" as a species left this planet a long time ago.

As to what the "Humans" put back on this planet can do to progress...

We will see. I don't really have any high hopes for this time around.

Just turn on the news and look for yourself.

edit on 29-11-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 10:37 PM
link   

The Hopi timeline has the remnants dropped back off on Earth about 60,000 years ago.

We've managed to "civilize up" again 3 times... the result of all three attempts being beating ourselves back into the stone age, technologically.

The Hopi believe that this time (for the second time) we will annihilate ourselves by a man-made fire like the sun.

Are there any fossilized remains of this remnant from 60,000 years ago? Before we "civilized up"? I know there are skeletal remains of homo sapiens from then.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Wasn't Paperclip primarily concerned with the Manhattan Project and the Saturn programme?
Regards

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Are there any fossilized remains of this remnant from 60,000 years ago? Before we "civilized up"? I know there are skeletal remains of homo sapiens from then.

Ask the Smithsonian Institution.

ETA... that was a flippant response on my part... partly.

The history is cataloged in the Kachina.

All you have to do is learn it.

edit on 29-11-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Ask the Smithsonian Institution.

ETA... that was a flippant response on my part... partly.

The history is cataloged in the Kachina.

All you have to do is learn it.

The skeletons of giants that the Smithsonian disappeared. I thought of that just as I posted my reply.
Ok....I'll give you credit for a good try.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I believe there is intelligent life amongst the vast universe. I always have and like many of you, I've also seen just about every UFO movie or series that has ever aired. That said, I believe the fact they haven't openly attacked us means they aren't hostile.

The Phil Schneider story is the most far-fetched out there for multiple reasons but let me just bring up one. Why would a top secret government organization commission the building of a D.U.M.B over the location of an existing D.U.M.B where they're working alongside extraterrestrials? That makes the whole story seem pretty D.U.M.B to me.
edit on 29-11-2019 by Anathros because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join