It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hunter Biden accused of Smoking Cr**k at Washington DC Club

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   
It looks like the fun with this guy just never ends.....

Add this to the list of craziness, along with the Ukraine fiasco and his little southern love child.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Biden would usually go to the club’s VIP room to drink, and Archibald’s staff never had an issue with him, according to security worker Ranko Petrovic.

Former Archibald’s managing partner James Ritter said that on one instance, employees suspected that Biden smoked crack in the VIP room.

"There was a smell of burning Styrofoam in the VIP room. We told him nothing illegal can go on here," Ritter said. "We didn't see anything illegal. After he was spoken to, the smell stopped."

"VIP employees suspected it was crack," Ritter said. If so, it would be his most recent known usage of an illegal substance.

The room "smelled like burning Styrofoam". and the smell stopped after he was confronted by workers about alleged drug use.

So, what do you guys think? Think this will get swept under the rug and ignored? Will it be more fuel to the fire? time will tell.....

I think on the one hand that this is definitely NOT helping his current situation, but considering this has been breaking for the last 12 hours AT LEAST, with very little coverage, I think it's all going to go largely ignored. Basically, unless some other politicians start tweeting/talking about this, it's going to go largely unnoticed.

edit on 27-11-2019 by dothedew because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: dothedew

No surprise since a crack pipe was accidentally left and found in a rental car he used too.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   
While it's probably true, it's the same kind of speculation (and smear) that I hate to see from either side. I don't even generally read articles like that.

Having said that, there's more than enough evidence to suggest the Biden's have been active in pay-to-play politics even if Hunter had managed to stay clean for any amount of time. I actually have some compassion for Hunter. I mean his dad is Creepy Joe...that's enough to screw any kid up.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I mean honestly, this is about how any spoiled child of a prominent politician would act; the rules don't apply, all drugs are fun, and the general "I can do whatever I want and get away with it because muh dad" mentality.

A bigger issue is relating all of this to his Ukraine company appointment; not just a question of "what his expertise is" in the field of work he was appointed to oversee, but......... why would someone with a verified history of hardcore drug use be the top pick?

edit on 27-11-2019 by dothedew because: Because it's early and I can't grammar correctly.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

Or the story that broke regarding his 2016 drug usage and procurement, leading to having a gun pulled on him

www.scmp.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I used to do drugs ...well I still do, but I used to too. Thank you Mitch Hedberg.

Id like to think if I was wealthy and pulling in 60 grand a month I could lay down the crack pipe and find some other way to enjoy my life.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I wouldn't do drugs but I would hang out with him. Bet he has some great stories about getting high and causing all sorts of mischief and mayhem.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Who cares?

He isn't running for office.

Hid daddy, however, is and his actions, not to mention his apparent mental state, disqualify him as a candidate, IMO.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Mach2

As for Joe, you can't convince me that those two surgeries he's had for brain aneurysms didn't cause some kind of brain damage.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   
The Biden family thanksgiving is going to be awkward this year.

“Hey uncle joe, how’s the campaign going?”

“Well I managed to stop sniffing women and children long enough for the media to stop bringing it up, but now their focused on Hunter being paid obnoxious amounts of money by a foreign power for a job he was in no way qualified for, Hunter fathering a child out of wedlock that he then tried and failed to deny, and now Hunter is accused of smoking crack in a night club, so it’s going about as good as possible until they find out the really bad stuff”

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Since when was Hunter Biden running for office?

This country elected an alcoholic cokehead as President (and the less said about his daughter's behavior the better.) But because a potential candidate's son has substance abuse issues we should disqualify that potential candidate?

Biden has a lot of problems as a candidate. Why do we need to drag his families skeletons into the spotlight?

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   
So it looks like that 84K per month from Burisma was buying lots of coc aine and lap dances in the VIP room.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Exactly. Biden is a terrible candidate to begin with. Why do we need to start digging up the issues of his family members?

Does this mean Melania's past is fair game? I seem to remember some choice words Trump supporters used towards other women that took their clothes off for money.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Who cares is exactly right. It is well know the guys has had problems with drugs and while I am no fan of the Biden's it is obvious the guy needs help and it isn't really something that needed to be put in the news. I am sure there are plenty of other stories that the media could have run that actually affected the people but they have to print this type of crap.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

All is fair in Love, War, and Politics.

The family affairs of Bush, Obama, Trump, Bill, etc., all get brought out into the light; this is no different.

Mostly, it's entertaining to see all of these people get away with.... practically anything

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Biden has a lot of problems as a candidate. Why do we need to drag his families skeletons into the spotlight?

hmmmm... This rings awfully familiar.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   

So the media can start calling Melania a whore and you will defend their choice to do so?

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Well, before you get too "high" on your horse, just remember presidents, candidates, their wives and their children have long been the subject of media and the tabloids. Remember the Kennedy's, the Fords, the Bushes, the Obamas, etc. Remember when the press went nuts over Jenna Bush and her DUI's, or Obama's daughter at rap concerts and smoking dope?

It's not really anything new.

As for Hunter Biden, I don't really give a S# about what he does on his personal time...JUST so long as it's not on my nickle (and as far as I'm concerned Burisma was my nickle).

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   

No evidence, don't care, it's not a real story. Let's not be hypocrites.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

So the media can start calling Melania a whore and you will defend their choice to do so?

Exactly, let's stop the hypocrisy people. Fake news is fake news, call it for what it is. They 'presume' Hunter did that.

<<   2  3 >>

join