It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hill Testimony Validates Trump Election Tampering

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   

"Hill says she knows Christopher Steele and had met with him.

Christopher Steele is the ex-British intelligence agent who compiled the anti-Trump dossier.

Hill says today she met with him a few times before 2016, but does not remember the date."

Hill says that a colleague at the Brookings Institution had shown her a copy of the Steele dossier the day before it was published in Buzzfeed News in January 2017.

Hill previously testified in a closed-door hearing that she felt the dossier was a "rabbit hole."

She says at the time she did not know who paid for the dossier, but now says she knows, due to media reports it was Fusion GPS. She says she has read in reports that it was the DNC that helped to fund the dossier.

As we all know, the dossier was a rabbit hole. A rabbit hole that led Mueller and $40 million tax payers dollars nowhere. A rabbit hole that brought us here.

As we also know, that dossier was fabricated and funded by the DNC.

The takeaway: There is corroborating evidence that the DNC tried to undermine an election using a foreign entity, forged and fabricated a piece of intelligence that was passed to the FBI that resulted in a FISA warrant to investigate a presidential candidate.

Yet the President shouldn't have cause for concern or reason to investigate? This isn't a domestic matter, it's a foreign entity involved in a corrupt scheme of a domestic entity that cost the taxpayers over $40 million dollars. Burisma is a gas company that embezzled funding given to the Ukraine because Burisma was being funded by the Ukraine with American tax dollars.

I don't understand why this is so hard for people to grasp, but I'm glad I'm watching the hearings to hear it all in context.

~Namaste

Source

+20 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: SonOfTheLawOfOne

It's the leftists cognitive dissonance that makes it so hard for them to comprehend.

Their orange man bad syndrome doesn't compute when they realize they're the bad guys

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Did the Never Trumper who started the research know Fusion would hire a foreigner to do research? And is that illegal, using a research company as an intermediary?

And why does everyone ignore the genesis of the dossier. The DNC picked up the remains and here we are.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: RexKramerPRT

How can anyone think it makes sense that I can't approach a foreign government because that's wrong, but I can hire a group to approach on my behalf and that's fine?

It's like saying robbing a bank is wrong, you just need to hire someone to do it for you and then it's fine.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Who hired who and when and who knew what?

Did the DNC hire/directly employ a foreign national? As I understand Fusion hired Orbis but that arrangement was already in place via Republican research into Trump.

Is it illegal for companies like Fusion to employ foreigners for the purposes of political research?

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   
You guys have smeared and slammed every single witness.
Every one is flawed and somehow prejudice against trump.
Its really amazing how many never trumpers trump put on the payroll LOL.

So now this lady is somehow prejudiced because she knows Chris Steele and read the dossier.
Yeah I am sure somewhere that makes perfect sense but not on this planet.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: RexKramerPRT

Did the DNC hire/directly employ a foreign national? As I understand Fusion hired Orbis but that arrangement was already in place via Republican research into Trump.

Is it illegal for companies like Fusion to employ foreigners for the purposes of political research?

Is is illegal to submit unverified intelligence for a FISA warrant. That was the purpose, don't get it twisted.

It was not opposition research, which alone, would not be illegal. It was INTELLIGENCE gathered and used to file a FISA warrant in our country with our domestic intelligence agency for the purpose of getting a warrant to illegally spy on a presidential candidate and intentionally smear him to undermine his fair chance at an election.

~Namaste

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   

The DNC only "colluded" with a foreign national.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

So now this lady is somehow prejudiced because she knows Chris Steele and read the dossier.

I knew you'd be along shortly...

You can't defend the merits and rather smear people for sharing their own perspectives and opinions that aren't yous, and have the hypocritical balls to talk about smearing?

You know what else isn't on this planet? A single person that told Sondland that there was a "this for that" or that aid was attached to anything.

~Namaste

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Bring on the storm!!

It will cleanse our government.

originally posted by: SonOfTheLawOfOne

Is is illegal to submit unverified intelligence for a FISA warrant. That was the purpose, don't get it twisted.

It was not opposition research, which alone, would not be illegal. It was INTELLIGENCE gathered and used to file a FISA warrant in our country with our domestic intelligence agency for the purpose of getting a warrant to illegally spy on a presidential candidate and intentionally smear him to undermine his fair chance at an election.

~Namaste

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   
And to think, the Ukraine was the #1 receiver of Clinton Foundation money.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Did they? Maybe Fusion did while working for a Republican? Has anyone got a legitimate, direct, link between the DNC and Orbis?

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Did the DNC submit the FISA request?

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: RexKramerPRT

Yes, the DNC colluded, Hillary colluded, Obama colluded, they abused the FISA court system to oust Trump.

Probably because their internal polling showed him winning.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Where is all the evidence of these direct links into the dossier then? All I can see is that Fusion hired Orbis at the behest of a Republican. This then ended up as a DNC research piece. Where are all the connections to foreigners of which you claim?

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   

My comment is not on what IS allowed, but how anyone with any shred of logical thought can think it's illegal for Hillary to hire a foreign national but it is fine for Hillary to pay someone else to do it for her.

Doesn't it make sense that if it is illegal for Hillary to do it it should be illegal for her to pay someone else to do it for her?

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Every firsthand witness has said there is nothing illegal that happened.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Did the DNC submit the FISA request?

Would you be arrested for using counterfeit money? Would you be able to blame it on the person who gave it to you and have zero culpability or would both of you be arrested?

Ignorance is not an excuse to break the law. They knew damn well what they were doing and that it was a crime, otherwise, why use all of the misdirection and change of hands? Can you honestly sell yourself that bullsh#t?

~Namaste

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   

So where is the outrage at the Republican candidate/challenger who started the whole Fusion/Orbis/Steele arrangement? Why is it only a problem that the DNC used that research?

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   

I don't know if she is prejudiced for sure or not - but when she says in her opening statement Republicans on the committee in front of her do not believe Russia meddled in the election - it is a strong indicator she consumes left wing lying media - because only they say that.

I quite frankly did not understand why she even was a witness - she provided no data of value at all that I can determine.

Holmes on the other hand was there just because he supposedly overheard a call from the president - a supposedly memorable and unforgetable experience - yet when questioned about it - he has to refer back to his testimony previously given.

Also - he is friends with a Ukranian reporter who gave information to steele for the Dossier - so yes that does further hurt his credibility. That and his claim a call can be overheard without speakerphone.

Check this out when Fredo Coumo tried to duplicate this on air today.

edit on 21-11-2019 by proximo because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join