It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LED Street Lights – A War Weapon?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Just a drive by post with some cut and paste But a interesting video by someone claiming to be a UK weapons expert i will leave it here for the conspiracy minded among us .

Mark Steele (UK weapons expert) dissects an LED street light. This video should be saved for when your council starts putting in LED – or rather, before they do. This is proof. These devices look like street lights but they are on all day and when they emit 5g they attract flying insects (pollinators) and fry them all. So the 5g actually needs no extra infrastructure and is sneaking in through the back door as it were.

larryhannigan.com...

Off TO bed

edit on 11-11-2019 by Ahabstar because: All caps title. External source formatting

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Hendricus G Loos is the man you can thank
edit on 11 11 2019 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Oh, my gosh! 5G! What absolute horror. These people should be tried for war crimes. Until then, I suggest wrapping your heads in urine-soaked towels to keep the goo-goo rays out.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Think you will find this interesting.
www.vigiliae.org...

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   
This Mark Steele uses a lot of technical words but does not give the impression that he is actually using them correctly. Just because a component has a higher voltage rating does not mean that it is used at that level. Many components are oversized for reliability and they might just be cheaper to purchase.

Larger wire does mean more power but also higher voltage means smaller wire can be used. He seems to contradict himself on this. He never really gives an explanation of what this “weapon” does or how it works.

I also found this about him. www.vigiliae.org...

He doesn’t seem to work and play well with other anti-5G people.

edit on 11 11 2019 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
This Mark Steele uses a lot of technical words but does not give the impression that he is actually using them correctly. Just because a component has a higher voltage rating does not mean that it is used at that level. Many components are oversized for reliability and they might just be cheaper to purchase.

Larger wire does mean more power but also higher voltage means smaller wire can be used. He seems to contradict himself on this. He never really gives an explanation of what this “weapon” does or how it works.

I also found this about him. www.vigiliae.org...

He doesn’t seem to work and play well with other anti-5G people.

You can carry more amperage over thicker gaged wire most low voltage is done over cat 6e or higher AWG wiring while higher voltage is usually done over thicker lower AWG wiring. Normally you don’t install wiring not suitable for what you are doing and most techs just run an extra wire in case something goes wrong with the first one. Everything is usually within reason of a few AWG’s

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   
The wire size is less important than Mark Steele bringing it up then not explaining the significance of it. Is it thicker wire for more power or thicker insulation for higher voltage? What does this actually mean other than more power? He does not explain this.

“Look, big wires bad. Fear big wires. Big wires power antanna thing.” Is what I get from his video. This is not a good explanation of the device and how it is bad.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

My personal opinion from an electrical/electronic engineering standpoint on this video - he left his alfoil hat off for too long.

It's just a streetlight with wireless control to switch it on & off from a central point rather than the more typical (once at least) LDR mounted on top of the fitting. The electronics he's so suspicious of is simply a robust buck converter for the LEDs.

The wireless control allows more flexible operation IE the lights can all be switched on in daylight over the 'net to allow a periodic check for faulty lamps to save crews driving around at night. They could also be switched off at night if there's a requirement for that like reducing demand. Normally a central light level sensor controls the lights (used to be 2 lumens per square foot was the point at which lights were switched on) but that requires a separate switched conductor for the lighting. Lights with individual LDRs are inconsistent in the point they switch on so this system solves all the problems and saves costs at the same time.
IE less demand, no extra wiring, uniform switching, remote override capability, longer lifetime

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   

The wire size is less important than Mark Steele bringing it up then not explaining the significance of it. Is it thicker wire for more power or thicker insulation for higher voltage? What does this actually mean other than more power? He does not explain this.

“Look, big wires bad. Fear big wires. Big wires power antanna thing.” Is what I get from his video. This is not a good explanation of the device and how it is bad.

He is saying it is not needed to power low voltage LEDs.

So what is it for anyway?

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   

It's just a streetlight with wireless control to switch it on & off from a central point rather than the more typical (once at least) LDR mounted on top of the fitting. The electronics he's so suspicious of is simply a robust buck converter for the LEDs.

I agree. This light fixture should be considered “Mostly Harmless.”
He is letting his want of finding a weapon blind his thinking or this device is just a little beyond his understanding.

5G it self being harmless or not is a wire of another color entirely.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Curious that there were no
general heath studies.

In the the quest for profit,
they will not only fry us,
but themselves as well.

C'est La Vie

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Thick wires are used because they are cheap to produce (the machinery to produce them is so common that the operational costs are negligable), they are robust so that they can get hot or cold or flex in the wind without breaking, and they can be installed in a rush by any idiot without fear of them being damaged.

There is nothing unusual here. In fact they're not all that different from the old ones. Many of the components are just newer a version of the same old things.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wildmanimal

Curious that there were no
general heath studies.

In the the quest for profit,
they will not only fry us,
but themselves as well.

C'est La Vie
these are all known known quantities, why investigate. Asking for an investigation is like asking subway to investigate everytime they swap lettuce for tomatoe in a foot long.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fisherr
Think you will find this interesting.
www.vigiliae.org...

Good find Fisherr

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Hendricus G Loos is the man you can thank

I had to look that one up ,

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Veryolduser

i was thinking the same
when voltage goes up amperage goes down, think about pool pumps, heaters dryers,stoves and a/c. a dual voltage motor at 240 volts uses less current than at 120.

think about it the power company charges you for kilowatt hours not kilovolt hours

edit on 12-11-2019 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Nice Total Recall reference

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   
That's what I did in the Air Force......it's not a street light......the high gain antenna is not for receiving...... on ....off.......commands

4 wires to the antenna.....

To be a proximity shut down device there would need to be one every 1/8th mile ....1/16th........automobile shut down and bodily function weapon.......yep, I was radar.....32631A........

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Interesting points you make

What gets me with these LED street lights is if they require so little electricity to run why not have them with solar panels mounted on top to be independent of a power station .

The councils are always moaning about the cost of running them and are talking about only having them on at certain times to save on Electricity , Yet they find the money to change them over and all the associated costs that involves stating it saves money over time , which it never does in the long run .

Surely a cheap battery pack built into each light with small solar panels would have worked out cheaper in the long run !

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

LEDs aren't directly powered in that unit, there's a driver.

edit on 12-11-2019 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁❤🍕

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join