It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Female MMA fighter takes down anti-Trump 'professor'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: RAY1990
a reply to: Metallicus

Isn't the proud boys designated a hate group?

Btw all you're doing is instigating more hatred and division for your nation. Because if every "lefty loon" truly hated the US and were running around being rabid and attacking people I'd assume you wouldn't have a nation.

I imagine more will show up when Trump wins 2020. Now, speaking of hatred and division, how are the Brexiters and Remainers doing these days?

Somewhat off topic but they're going through the same nonesense political parties in the US are. That is being bombarded by "facts" and propaganda via social media and news outlets.

People lap it up, yet rarely ever look at the facts of a situation.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

I'd suspect there's a reason the police didn't bring forth charges and referred this case to another body.

I didn't listen/watch the full broadcast but all reports seemingly agree there's a verbal altercation, the screen goes black as things apparently get violent and then the so called professor is seen to be being detained.

Cases like this can go either way from experience. Personally I'm more interesting in the spin being given by the few blogs and news outlets are putting in this.

Also the reactions of ATS.... It's been slow round here.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

originally posted by: RAY1990

Isn't the proud boys designated a hate group?

Btw all you're doing is instigating more hatred and division for your nation. Because if every "lefty loon" truly hated the US and were running around being rabid and attacking people I'd assume you wouldn't have a nation.

No we would, just less a lot of loons.

A lot less loons?

Like it or not those lefty loons are US citizens, insinuating they'd all be killed is kinda anti-american. They have rights under the constitution, they have people sworn to protect them by oath.

So I stand by my initial assessment and politely say I think you're incorrect.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 01:44 AM
link   
And just yesterday I thought to myself:

"What kind of stupid, right-hard-towards Trump leaning, the Democrats harrassing Top Starred Newsheadline will I see tomorrow? What is stupid, emotions embracing and could win the hearts of incredibly stubborn people enough to do this?"

"Oh look, something about some stupid but seemingly heroic Trump supporter doing wrestling (y'all just LOVE wrestling!!) with an obviously liberal wuss with glasses - that should entertain the Trumpistas".

And here we are. Thank you.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Tara is a pioneer in womens mma...this liberals 1st words were get off me. I'm a professor...ha ha ha..

Shocking.

A liberal professor triggered by the American flag and the media tries to spin it saying it was a radical group waving the flag.

No it was veterans day, show some respect.

Professors like this are tools of the enemy.
They do the fighting for them and are laughed at on both sides.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 06:30 AM
link   

no one cares

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   
any one else wondering if the alledged MMA " fighter " - has actually won any bouts ?

what little we see involves zero skill or technique - just being heavier and sitting on the other woman

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Isn't it illegal to use your professionally trained fighting skills on members of the public

I know from the various martial arts I trained in that you were never meant to use your skills on others
only in self defense and you can actually get into trouble for it and have your titles / belts / achievements removed
my friend who is a pro boxer had this happen to him for street fighting in Scotland.

but from what I've read she in the article and the video I watched, the MMA fighter appears to be sticking up for someone else that was attacked.

Unless of course I am wrong and it was her that was attacked directly

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   
So the MMA fighter got bit.

She should go get checked out and given a high dose of antibotics.

The human mouth is a real nasty thing.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

true that , but biting someone is also a chance to infect yourself

that woman fights against people with blood being spilled onto your face
into your eyes , nose , mouth

the professor should also get tested

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingSquirrel
The "Proud Boys" travel across the country to fight in the streets at protests. You gotta admit, if you really hate the worst and most annoying of the liberals, why not turn your hobby into a career and counter protest them.

Sure you meant Antifa right?

That said, I still see, if you encroach in a persons personal space you might get some reactions still haven't changed, which is just human nature!

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

if it is - there will be a statue detailing this - so ----------- citation required

i suspect that in reality - such people are held to a greater degree of accountibility for "excessive force "

but seriously - to maintain my observation from my first post

what " ju-jitsu " moves were used ?

all i see if the " fatty sits on victim " - which is not ju-jitsu

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Aye

Well in judo and ju-jitsu grappling your opponent on the ground is like the basics of the martial art

holding them down without them moving their limbs

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Yeah, the proud boys is designated a "hate group" by the Jews (ADL).

The same Jews who don't consider Antifa a hate group, and openly subvert our society at every level.

Here in this video you can see this awful white supremacist hate group peacefully waving an American flag and wearing hats in support of the president, until a moderate, patriotic leftist professor comes up and starts biting people. She is taken down by a trained professional with a very minimal use of force, without even experiencing any bruises, and proceeds to kvetch like a rat caught in a trap.

Obviously I'm being sarcastic. The video is very clear who the hate group is, and it's not "proud boys."

But even putting that aside, what's wrong with hating one's enemies? The left wants to see me and my people demographically replaced in our own countries, killed, or otherwise made subservient. They want to destroy our way of life, see our children raped and indoctrinated. And I'm supposed to play nice with them?

"Btw all you're doing is instigating more hatred and division for your nation. Because if every "lefty loon" truly hated the US and were running around being rabid and attacking people I'd assume you wouldn't have a nation."

No, you're the one instigating hate. All he did was share a video exposing you and your ilk.

I am reminded of a very applicable quote from Joeseph Goebbels, the nazi propoganda guy.

""The jew cries out in pain as he strikes you"

Very applicable both to this "professor" who suddenly "can't breathe" when she gets BTFO and to you, for playing the victim when your side is exposed.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Yea you can't buy one if the rules change within that community in the near future.. lol

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

I didn't realize it was illegal to defend yourself and others from a rabid leftist biting you just because you were trained to fight. That seems incredibly stupid. Training that would make you better able to defend yourself and others, including take down techniques that minimize the potential for harm by giving you greater control of your body and an attacker, makes you ineligible to defend yourself.

By that logic, cops regularly commit crimes because they are trained to use violence to subdue people, and do so.

Only people with zero training who are the most unfit should be allowed the right to self defense. Went to a gym and worked out, and got attacked by some crazy? You just have to stand there and let them kill you.

I guess its ok when a poorly trained cop chokes someone or shoots their dog but not ok when a girl trained in MMA holds down a violent attacker until police arrive.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: incoserv
Not nice to start a fire, but it's often the best way to fight a fire.

And the best method for saving a choking victim is to shove more food in their throat.

You do realize that is actually a valid way to fight large scale forest/bush/grass fires, right? One that is recognized the world over as an effective tactic to contain and control the spread of a wild fire, right? If not, well maybe you should do a bit more research before making smartass comments. Afterall it is often better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I’m starting to think professors only get professor status when the university people decide your far left activism is 10/10

What in the world is going on in university’s, needs seriously looking into

As for the video, pretty funny the MMA fighters showed great restraint, the professor showed fantastic reeeeee and incredible weakness

Hats off to the proud boys, keep doing what you’re doing
edit on 13-11-2019 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Bearmonger

I dont think it is illegal to defend ones self , or even illegal to defend yourself using a martial art.

What I am saying is , she used her training to stop someone else from attacking others , she wasnt defending herself but defending someone else or others because she thought I'll put my training to good here and stop that person.
and as I said its frowned upon and i'm not sure if it is illegal as we are talking about the USA compared to the UK
we have weird legal differences of course.

Cops are completely different , their roles often require the use of excessive force within the confines of the law (as in they are state sanctioned to use violence at their discretion) . I'm talking about regular joe public. but I agree , why is assault ok for a cop , just because they are allowed to use excessive force to stop people from potentially committing crimes
its still assault . Anyway that's for another subject.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   

One incident and you blame all leftists as veteran hating violent fanatics....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join