It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your first, and instinctive always, response to a Person who doesn't agree with you must always be c

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Zelun

Wise words Z. All this fighting over what little bit of knowledge that one person might or might not have yet another may not is fruitless. It's not a matter of knowing more or less than someone else but rather knowing something different from someone else. I can play a clarinet and you can play a trumpet, it's not which is better than the other but that together we can find a trombone a tuba and a drummer for a dixieland band.

There you have the synthesizing you mention. I often think that it is just to easy to count up all the stuff we think we know and define our reality by all that we have put together in our brains. More I think that our brains are not libraries but rather synthesizers that can, if we let them, take in all that comes our way and mixes it around and come out with the best avenues for our survival .

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: YouSir

Yes?

Can I help?

Ummm...no sir...I've been admonished by the powers that be...that reply's to posts can only be posted in a dry...robotic...monotone...

So...in order to be in keeping with the dry...robotic...monotone...TOS...I decided to self delete my post that contained a touch of harmless humor...

Thank you...

YouSir

Me too, apparently my manners must have gotten away from me tonight. Maybe there's a full moon? A shift in the magnetic pull?

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: gallop
When I disagree with someone, I stalk them from the shadows. I hide between forums and seek out their real ID. I then find pictures of their dog, the names of their family, sisters, brothers, mothers, fathers, uncles, aunts.. I peruse their posting history on archives, and see them as the innocent person they once were, willingly giving out so many details.

Then I create a website devoted to them, with every aspect of their life in chronological detail, displayed for the world to see replete with images, photographs, birth certificates, voting records and so on.

It is only then, when they are begging for mercy.. do I relinquish my power and say "Well don't disagree next time."

True story.. did that to a guy on usenet once..

*runs away*

You're far too kind. I prefer using baling wire, a battery, Mercurochrome and an Xacto knife. I will not admit to doing anything of the sort though.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join