It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michelle Obama: White people are 'still running' from minority communities

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: ChefFox

Why would whites do that? Dat be rayciss! 'They' dindu nuffin!

/s

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Didn't this guy and his husband buy a $15M house in the 97% white Martha's Vineyard?

Why yes, yes he did.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

I dont get what she's complaining about. White people move out so the rest of the fine people can have it all for them selves. Whites are cancer of the society anyway.

Seriously? Whites are a cancer of the society anyway?

Please unpack that b.s. comment. FYI I'm not white.

mg

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   

I'm sure all types of people move because of racism but I have zero regrets moving from my poor crime invested neighborhood from my childhood. Hell I wouldnt feel safe driving through my old neighborhood without a gun.

I prefer being called racist and having a safe place to sleep if It means getting out of that hell hole.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   
She should move to Chicago and then try to convince all of her friends and family to move there with her and set an example.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

I prefer being called racist and having a safe place to sleep if It means getting out of that hell hole.

that right there says it all. just because the parents in a "minority communities" are fine upstanding people doesn't mean their kids will be and that they won't drag all the crime and lawlessness that infects other neighborhoods to theirs.

edit on 31-10-2019 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

I have lived in those tough communities as well as a teenager. When i was a teenager i was pretty chill towards minority kids no one was rude or insulting towards me as long as i didn't get involved in their private lives.

In our high school we even had a rumor kid who always spreading false rumors most of the time lol.

But i knew many of those students that i was with in my high school in the community where i once lived. Many of those minority kids had issues, some were skipping school. I didn't bother on asking on some of them onto why they were skipping.

Ironical the high school that i was at had covered up a number of racial accidents that happened and yeah it was a Catholic school, a short year afterwards we moved out and i moved into a private high school.

The black teens at our high school gym were pretty ok.
Many of them had dreams of becoming huge NBA players.
edit on 31-10-2019 by ChefFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation
lol she makes me laugh. One of her houses in DC is in a predominantly white neighborhood. 83% white to be exact. No offense to blacks but my lifestyle is just plain different than many of them. I have friends of all sorts of different ethnicity but it doesn't mean I could live next to them lol. Hell there are many white folk that I would hate living next to.

Ummm...that's why I live in the country...

Us countrifieds...hate everybody equally...or...we like everyone...we like them to live a quarter of a mile away...

However...I hear what your speechifying...I probably wouldn't live next to myself either...

YouSir
edit on 31-10-2019 by YouSir because: the u's have it

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: missed_gear

That comment was obviously sarcasm, guess that went right over your head. I don’t blame you though, in clown world that comment could just as easily been made by a cnn anchor without a gram of sarcasm.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Michelle Obama: White people are 'still running' from minority communities

Maybe it's because when they go low, we go high.

or maybe its because folks don't want to live in sh!tholes.

Probably both.

But here's a little secret I'll let you in on Michelle - believe it or not, its about the content of ones character that humans are most drawn to / repulsed by - not skin colour.

I wonder if these 'minority communities' she's referring to are all democrat run social failures? failing due to a crumbling foundation of projected racism as a core principle in keeping certain democrats elected, for life??

Hmmm, I wonder.....

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   

If you don't stay in a bad neighborhood you are racist. Gotcha.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

crime stats are biased... against the perps.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Us contrifieds...hate everybody equally...or...we like everyone...we like them to live a quarter of a mile away...

we also hate it when the dollar general moves in a mile down the road. gonna drag out all the poor white trash lol.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Successful minorities also flee minority communities. It's a fact, but no one will ever say it.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Fools

I believe one member here, 'edumakated' has said it. He knows.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

Michelle did, but she's black so it's alright. Only White people can't leave crime infested areas for some reason.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Can you imagine hating someone so much for the color of their skin? Michelle needs help.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
Can you imagine hating someone so much for the color of their skin? Michelle needs help.

Here is what white people are blamed for by AOC:

According to the Washington Examiner, AOC was asking questions of the National Wildlife Federation’s Mustafa Ali when she unleashed her “logic” on the room:
“[T]he people that are producing climate change, the folks that are responsible for the largest amount of emissions, or communities, or corporations, they tend to be predominantly white, correct?” she asked at a hearing of the House Oversight and Government Reform subcommittee on civil rights and civil liberties.

The National Wildlife Federation’s Mustafa Ali replied that “yes, and every study backs that up I know no one is intentionally trying to kill people and hurt people.”

“My own grandfather died in the aftermath of Hurricane Maria,” said Ms. Ocasio-Cortez, referring to the 2017 Puerto Rico storm that ultimately left about 3,000 dead. “We can’t act as though the inertia and history of colonization doesn’t play a role in this.”

Redstate.com

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   

So is she,

BTW, I live in a diverse community with a diverse family, she can KMA

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Didn't she send her kids to private schools?
Doesn't she have a home in Martha's Vineyard?

Anyway.
Hell yeah white people are running away from black communities.
Anybody will the ability would.

Black people are running away from black communities.

She lives in a political theater,signifying nothing.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join