It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schiff, Nadler condemn elevating Durham's Russia probe into criminal investigation

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Arnie123

Wonkette is political opinion. Their credentials are more respectable than yours. Their articles are the kinds of snark that YOU WISH our Mud Pit allowed! LOL

At any rate. Why is Trump so interested in Crowdstrike, and why does he think the "server" in in the Ukraine? Why did Durham need to interview folks in the UK and Italy? More importantly, why did Bill Barr need to tag along? Or was Burham that was tagging along? Why doesn't Barr Trust Durham?

Why does Trump keep saying that "Putin says they didn't do it"? Why is Russia coordinating cybersecurity with the US, right before a presidential election? Why did Trump cut Pentagon aid, to divert to wall, from NATO projects, meant to protect European areas from Russian aggression? Why did Trump tell President Zelensky to "Work out a deal with Putin". Why is Putin negotiating US exist strategy from Syria with Turkey?

Why do all roads lead to Putin with this President?
I doubt that, as an educated and credentialed man, I can easily see through the emotional feed you so willingly consume and how fitting considering the opinion pieces you chew and gnaw on are the result of your delusional takes and opinions of the issue.

In fact, some of the good folks here on ATS put up better threads than the Wokette šŸ¤­, does that say a whole lot or is that to be expected? šŸ¤”šŸ¤«šŸ˜‚

Some of the questions you ask are easily answered just from the public domain, many of the Countries Durham is in are FIVE EYES and given the political biases displayed within our own institutions, it gives credit that an infrastructure built on targeting opposition was created at some point, with each host country asking to look into persons of interest.

It is the setup and subsequent coup that used Five Eyes and probably their biggest mistake šŸ˜

Either or, the noose is tightening and see you squirm is pleasing šŸ˜Œ

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   

What's sad is you probably don't know much of anything about Durham beyond what you consume from liberal rags.

I know that John Durham exposed torture within the CIA. I know that the woman implicated in secret torcher camps is serving in a high capacity role in the Trump administration.

I know that John Durham's work is good, but slow and steady. Trump isn't slow and steady at anything, Infact, Trump is showing manic desperation. Therefore, I believe Barr is using Durham's name for legitimacy, but actually is running the show, which has turned into a 3 Ringed Circus.

Trump asked Barr to look into the origins of the fake Russian collusion, of which Barr tapped an experienced investigator whos specialty is exactly this scenario.
They are investigating globally as a result of Five Eyes.
Durham reports to Barr, who reports to POTUS.

They don't need to hide behind each other for legitimacy, there actions and work are legitimate.

Points for admitting how good Durham is and knowing full well that your peeps can't hide for much longer.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   

a reply to: KnoxMSP

They are not looking into Russian election meddling.

Right, they're trying to clear Russia of election meddling. Trump thinks that the DNC hacked itself, and then hid the evidence in the Ukraine, to frame Russia for the meddling, and blah, blah, blah, Seth Rich, yada, yada, yada, WikiLeaks.

That is what Bill Barr and John Durham have been in Italy and the UK asking people about.

The Deep State and the Italian government did NO COLLUSION and sent a weirdo Maltese professor named Joseph Mifsud to TRICK Trump campaign foreign policy adviser George Papadopoulos into thinking the Russians had dirty Hillary Clinton emails, thereby forcing Pap to get drunk and barf that intel all over an Australian diplomat, Alexander Downer, in London, at which point (AND ACCORDING TO THE PLAN!) Downer told the FBI what was going on, which gave the Deep State the fake reason it needed to do a witch hunt of Donald Trump, who is pure as the driven snow and NO COLLUSION, NO COLLUSION, YOU ARE THE COLLUSION.

The problem is, they all got caught, before they could execute the scam. And now Trump is being impeached. Barr's been exposed, through Rudy Giuliani's big stupid mouth! Who knows who else in Trump's administration is implicated in this debacle.

How can one person get so much wrong?

That is also not what they are investigating.

If this is what you really think, I seriously feel bad for you. It is delusion.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Trump asked Barr to look into the origins of the fake Russian collusion

Mueller's report documented dozens of incidents of "collusion" between Russian operatives and the Trump Campaign. Mueller's report declined to corollate those efforts with "conspiracy". So, not fake.

Trump wants Barr to debunk Mueller's findings, and blame the Democrats. That was his secret plan, until it blew up in his face because of the hated whistleblower....and all that had ensued.

They don't need to hide behind each other for legitimacy, there actions and work are legitimate.

Barr's inability to let Durham do his job and head the investigation says otherwise. Barr is caught up in Trump's impeachment inquiry. He's tainted.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   

I seriously feel bad for you. It is delusion.

Says the Cult 45 devotee.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   

I seriously feel bad for you. It is delusion.

Says the Cult 45 devotee.

Not a fan of Trump, you got the wrong guy. I piss off conservatives daily. I am just really against BS.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   

I doubt that, as an educated and credentialed man, I can easily see through the emotional feed you so willingly consume and how fitting considering the opinion pieces you chew and gnaw on are the result of your delusional takes and opinions of the issue.

And yet, I can find you in the Mud Pit on ATS on any given day.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   

I am just really against BS.

I serious doubt that. You seem to promote and thrive on it.

ETA Do you think the New York TImes article on this subject is BS too?

edit on 25-10-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

you missed sookie I'm over here, don't blame the innocent like democrats do.

ya know Schiff and Nadler, and Pelosi and ect.......

you have the same issue as them, you keep missing the target.

then have to lie to hit the one you meant to hit..

No wonder the Democrats/left don't like guns, they always miss..

No worries, I'm, not hiding...

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Trump asked Barr to look into the origins of the fake Russian collusion

Mueller's report documented dozens of incidents of "collusion" between Russian operatives and the Trump Campaign. Mueller's report declined to corollate those efforts with "conspiracy". So, not fake.

Trump wants Barr to debunk Mueller's findings, and blame the Democrats. That was his secret plan, until it blew up in his face because of the hated whistleblower....and all that had ensued.

Barr's inability to let Durham do his job and head the investigation says otherwise. Barr is caught up in Trump's impeachment inquiry. He's tainted.

False. None of the so called "collusion" resulted any criminal proceedings and the ones that did were process crimes for lying to federal agents on non related issue such as money. So yes, FAKE.

Trump taked Barr to find the origins of the initial coup and rightfully so as Durham has expanded his investigation into a Criminal Inquiry, nothing of the sort was ever initiated by Mueller.

Barr has let Durham do his job and is assisting in this endeavor, even expanding his powers as a result of the Criminal Inquiry.

Your people are tainted and about to be exposed.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   

I am an advocate of equality!

The left needs representation too!

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Attention Please

Knock of the personal insults and tit for tat or Posting Bans may follow.

Other members are never the topic anywhere on ATS, period.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   

mediabiasfactcheck.com... here is the media bias fact check for the wonkette they claim is nice and neutral lol

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage liberal causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Left Bias sources. Overall, we rate Wonkette strongly left biased based on story selection and opinions that always favor the left and denigrate the right. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to satire being mixed with factual news, which is misleading.
farther left then the gatewaypundit is right and they even call it satire so its like a fancy dressed up version of the babylon bee with out the joy of them roasting every one like the bee does while it its self is OPENLY satire

www.adfontesmedia.com...

The main reasons for Wonketteā€™s low quality placement are that in our ranking methodology, highly unfair characterizations of political opponents, such as ad hominem attacks, name calling, and foul language result in low scores for quality and high scores for biasā€”even if itā€™s for humor. I see they object to this. I am not calling them ā€œfake news.ā€ That term is not on the chart. Note that the category they are in for quality is ā€œpropaganda/ contains misleading info,ā€ which is an ā€œand/orā€ category. That is, the category is propaganda OR misleading. My ranking categorized them as ā€œpropagandaā€ because its articles get such high scores in the ā€œunfairness instancesā€ metric on the article grading rubric. Propaganda is defined in the Oxford English Dictionary as ā€œinformation, especially of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote or publicize a particular political cause or point of view.ā€ Many Wonkette headlines are also misleadingā€”for example, though the headline says otherwise, the chart does not say it is ā€œfake news,ā€ and, it is ranked meaningfully higher than Louise Menschā€™s blog, Patribotics. However, Wonketteā€™s articles can be categorized more often as ā€œpropagandaā€ than ā€œmisleading.ā€
so lol at wonkette being a credible source in the slightest

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Do you doubt that the investigation into the Crowdstrike server, that Trump is asking for, in the Ukraine is an attempt to absolve Putin of any responsibility for their attacks on our election?

Do you doubt that Bill Barrs trip to the UK and Italy was about debunking the evidence documented in the Mueller report? That they're trying to take apart the whole Papadopoulos/Mifsud affair?

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Jeff sessions started the investigation using John Durham and Huber, all the way back in September of 2017.

Democrats whining about retaliation are way off base....as usual.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

Absolutely, the biggest takeaway is the Emotionally contrived language, often times the biggest mistake authors make is appealing to emotional charges and never realizing it.

Like they never fully understood the differences between First and Third person for example.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Did you happen to watch Mueller testify in front of Congress?
I did.
After seeing him babble, I don't have much faith in what was 'documented' in his report. He didn't know who Mifsud even was. His report said he is a Russian agent.
Someone should tell the Brits, since Mifsud is on their payroll.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join