It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: DOJ Launches Criminal Investigation Seeks Charges In Russia Probe

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: RazorV66
Yeah apparently Rachel Maddow was having a meltdown defending some the potential suspects in the criminal probe.
The walls are closing in.

There was just a Dem operative on Shannon Bream's show literally screaming at her. They are in a panic.

THANK-YOU, I'll find her show on YouTube later. I L-O-V-E seeing Democrats mad, frustrated, etc..

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: xuenchen
Best part of this "matter" is, no hearings will be taking place in The House 😃 🐇

Hopefully the Grand Jury will not be empaneled in D.C.. Too many Obama-loving Democrats reside there.

The cases will require at least 10 Grand Juries 😎

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
Yeah apparently Rachel Maddow was having a meltdown defending some the potential suspects in the criminal probe.
The walls are closing in.

There was just a Dem operative on Shannon Bream's show literally screaming at her. They are in a panic.

THANK-YOU, I'll find her show on YouTube later. I L-O-V-E seeing Democrats mad, frustrated, etc..

It was right at the beginning of the show, I forget this dude's name. He's a regular on Fox. He was opposite Molly Hemmingway, who is really smart and very calm in her interviews, and her calm, fact-filled answers just kept driving him over the edge. It was pretty good TV.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: The GUT

Posters who have been wailing and gnashing teeth for two years over beliefs that the Obama Administration used the Federal Government to attack and punish political enemies are now ecstatic over the idea that all their political "enemies" are finaly going to get their comeuppance.

Well, duh. When you realize the comeuppance that's coming is deserved. I hear bagpipes!

Nah, you guys are almost giddy, LOL.

Almost???

This is probably the start of a HUGE revelation of what will be a political earthquake.

I've been hearing that since the summer of '16.

Kinda like "Trump is gonna be impeached soon?"

I don't think that started until sometime in January 2017... can't remember exactly.

wow you are soo wrong, Hillary was on the Phone the nite of the election, screaming about losing,

which is why she did not show herself in public till the next day.

I hear the democrats screaming and crying the night of the elcetion saying Trump cheating and must be impeached.

Maybe you should get out more..

Figures I decided it was a slow night so I wanted to play on my XBOX anf Missed it damn.

oh but do carry on, it's fun to see you flailing, like you slipped on ice and can't get your balance...

Honest, it wont hurt much when you meet the ground...

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

I wonder if Lisa Page's editing of Flynn's 302's is considered "just a process crime".

There is no way to downplay any of this stuff. They lied to get warrants, they used false evidence and they knew it. They planted people in Trump's campaign to try and set him up, then lied about who they actually are.

The whole thing stunk to high heaven from the start and now it's all finally coming out. They can't just call it a conspiracy theory anymore. They have to answer for this stuff and there is no answer. They're busted.

Clapper, Brennan, Comey, Lynch,Rice, Obama. They all have some serious explaining to do. They weaponized the intelligence community.

edit on 24-10-2019 by TomLawless because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless

I wonder if Lisa Page's editing of Flynn's 302's is considered "just a process crime".

There is no way to downplay any of this stuff. They lied to get warrants, they used false evidence and they knew it. They planted people in Trump's campaign to try and set him up, then lied about who they actually are.

The whole thing stunk to high heaven from the start and now it's all finally coming out. They can't just call it a conspiracy theory anymore. They have to answer for this stuff and there is no answer. They're busted.

Clapper, Brennan, Comey, Lynch,Rice, Obama. They all have some serious explaining to do. They weaponized the intelligence community.

Oh, they sure can downplay it. When 90% of the media will back them up no matter how transparent the lies are, and as long as gullible people who are happy to be told what to think (like certain posters here) will believe anything they're told to believe, it's gonna be ugly to bring these people to account. It's pretty obvious that's what this whole Ukraine thing was started over. It's no coincidence that the "whistleblower" was a member of the IC, who likely got wind through the corrupt grapevine that this was about to happen. Party above all is their mantra. It's scary how much it's like a cult.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

The schoolteachers ace student
has promised to produce.
But alas, he was a cheating fraud all along.
And has nothing.
So now the schoolteacher reflects upon how
the ace student could have been so deceitful.

The schoolteacher rests on her pillow at night
in horror that not only could she have been so stupid,
but that her legacy will be one of utter humility.

The schoolteacher has one choice only.
Throw the ace student under the bus
and pretend it never happened in her
glorious world of delusion.

All the worlds a stage, and it is stage left for
these players.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 11:21 PM
link   

I think you're sadly correct.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Look what's coming for the mainstream media!

KABOOM! : pjmedia.com...

I'm going to be extra careful and not drink/smoke too much for awhile. Will keep some blood-pressure reduction medication close by too. The excitement is going to be EPIC!

-AND-

Demented Mueller sent 20 Storm Troopers in cars, boats, helicopters, to wake up elderly Roger Stone and his Wife at 6:30am last year.

Stone Onslaught: www.bostonherald.com...

IMAGINE WHAT BARR and DURHAM WILL SEND TO WAKE UP TRAITORS LYNCH-COMEY-BRENNAN-CLAPPER!
edit on 10/24/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Wildmanimal

Very insightful, thank you!

That is worth framing.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Look what's coming for the mainstream media!

KABOOM! : pjmedia.com...

Imagine if there were payoffs involved.

Imagine if there were wire taps on some of these
big players since Durham started.

Anything done to conspire against AG William Barr's
investigation will be obstruction of justice!

This is far more than a few measly process crimes.
The media is losing it tonight, in meltdown mode.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   

They may actually use genuine FISA Warrants too based on real facts and probable cause 😎

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Techno Fog has a decent thread that outlines the latest batch of Page/Strzok texts.

The Lovely Lisa Page cops to editing Flynn's 302 in this latest installment.

The tangled web is being unwoven.

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Somebody said CNN is skipping commercials tonight too 😎

Their whole studio is in mass chaos !! 😃

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless

The tangled web is being unwoven.

twitter.com...

She could also be one that had something big to gain
by cooperating! As in her stay out of jail card.

Perhaps she is really "lovely".

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Somebody said CNN is skipping commercials tonight too 😎

Their whole studio is in mass chaos !! 😃

Just wait till the IG report hits.

Sources say the long-awaited Justice Dept IG report will shed light on
why the investigation is now officially a criminal probe.

Tick Tock!

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 11:55 PM
link   
They have to make sure another investigation like the Mueller investigation never happens again to any president, no matter what political party they are in. That whole Steele dossier was a setup to discredit the sitting president. When fake evidence is made up, it needs to have repercussions for those making it up or funding it's creation....no matter what political party is doing it.

We have to put a halt to things like this or it will balloon into a completely dysfunctional government. No other country would have allowed that document to stir up an investigation lasting two years.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Yeah. Sounds like she sung like a bird in her closed door testimony a few months back. We shall soon find out for sure.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
They have to make sure another investigation like the Mueller investigation never happens again to any president, no matter what political party they are in. That whole Steele dossier was a setup to discredit the sitting president. When fake evidence is made up, it needs to have repercussions for those making it up or funding it's creation....no matter what political party is doing it.

We have to put a halt to things like this or it will balloon into a completely dysfunctional government. No other country would have allowed that document to stir up an investigation lasting two years.

Truth.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 12:09 AM
link   

I tend to believe that the investigation phase is completed and has been for some time.

This is the 'Book 'em Daniel' phase.

P

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join