It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have You Visited The 9/11 Memorial Site ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

originally posted by: neutronflux

originally posted by: mrthumpy

originally posted by: Archivalist
If I learned one thing from 9/11, it's this:

Buy property from a public government entity.
Insure it against terrorists.
Wait for a legitimate terrorist threat.
Have a doctor's appointment scheduled for the morning of, make sure all my family that works on the property has doctor's appointments too.
Cash out as much insurance as legally able.
Sell the destroyed property back to a public government entity. (Preferably the same entity I bought it from.)
Sue every company even remotely involved with allowing the terrorist attack to happen.
At the end of the settlements, rest comfortably on roughly 10 times my initial investment, with my family intact, and the ability to pay off investigators until the case is closed.

This happened. No need for "truthiness"

Nearly two decades and people still think this.

Nearly two decades and some people still believe the official story... unbelievable

That 19 individuals bent on evil can commit great harm when backed, funned, trained by middle eastern interests?

Why would the middle east attack innocent people?

And if 19 people joined the British armed forces could they be called evil for doing their job?
Were the people who manned the Enola Gay evil?

I think the real question is why have persons committed over 4000 suicide attacks from 1981 to 2015, killing over 40,000 people in 40 countries? Killing thousands of innocent people. One reason. In the mind of the deranged suicide attacker; if your not of the right religion / ethnic group, your are not innocent.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

The price of paradise: 82 facts you didn’t know about suicide bombers

www.irishtimes.com...

Since the first suicide bomber killed the Tsar of Russia in 1881, they have killed over 72,000 people and injured at least twice that.

Snip

Shia cleric Grand Ayatollah Mohammad Hussain Fadlallah “compared suicide attacks to a soldier fighting a battle that he cannot win, yet he fights nevertheless”.

33. Between 1987 and 2001, the Tamil Tigers of Sri Lanka were responsible for between one third and one half of suicide attacks around the world.

34. Attacks by the Tamil Tigers have targeted religious shrines and relics and have killed two world leaders: the former prime minister of India and the former president of Sri Lanka.

35. The deadliest terrorist act of 1996 was a suicide attack in Colombo by the Tamil Tigers. Hundreds of pounds of explosives killed 91 people, injured 1,400, and destroyed 9 buildings.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   

I looked up the numbers..... PressTV-‘Netanyahu’s friends made billions from 9/11 attacks’
www.presstv.com...
.....just in case ANYONE wants to know.

Notice that the youtube vid has been removed from youtube so is missing from the article ...... if you would like to view it, someone (Puppet Masters)has kindly provided a link in one of the comments at the bottom of the article....it is showing on bitchute and is called The 100% (horrible) truth.

Dr. Kevin Barrett is a muslim. Press TV is a muslim news station. It's propaganda aimed at the US to make their crappy religion not look so bad.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

No Girl , NYC is a Hell Hole . Besides , I don't want to Come Down with the Sickness ..........

edit on 25-10-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Your in Jersey, not that far away.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Nope, no intention of going and I can see the Surrender Tower from my house.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Like it or not, a number of first responders gave their lives trying to find innocent victims. Those individuals should not be remembered?

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Didn't say that, I just have no intention of going nor do I like the half-assed building they put there as a 'replacement'.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Archivalist

Have a doctor's appointment scheduled for the morning of, make sure all my family that works on the property has doctor's appointments too.
Sell the destroyed property back to a public government entity. (Preferably the same entity I bought it from.)
Sue every company even remotely involved with allowing the terrorist attack to happen.

One Silverstein did not buy the WTC - he leased it from Port Authority NY/NJ which is still the owner

Two Insure against Terrorists - The people putting up the money, GMAC (now ALLY Bank) required him to buy the
insurance to protect their investment. Silverstein actually wanted to buy less coverage, but lenders made him but more

Three Doctor appointment - Silverstein wife made him go to doctor, had been ducking going, wife made him get appointment and keep it

Four Silverstein lost money on deal as lease required him to replace the buildings, while still paying rent on smoking hole in ground

Now wonder why people consider conspiracy types to be delusional idiots...….

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Been there many times …….

Stop when get off PATH train at WTC station underneath the memorial

There was a notable police presence, and no truthers around at all, have the police forced them out or have they just given up.

Police have no love for ignorant loud mouths spouting nonsense, also people there would not put up with fools disgracing memory of those lost on 911

For while would hang out off property near entrance to PATH station on Washington St prior to new WTC being built

One nice touch is flowers left in engraving at names of people lost that day on their birthdays

edit on 27-10-2019 by firerescue because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-10-2019 by firerescue because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Archivalist
If I learned one thing from 9/11, it's this:

At the end of the settlements, rest comfortably on roughly 10 times my initial investment, with my family intact, and the ability to pay off investigators until the case is closed.

This happened. No need for "truthiness"

Nearly two decades and people still think this.

Nearly two decades and some people still believe the official story... unbelievable

The problem is that the numbers are there for ANYONE to look up for themselves. If they want to of course

I looked up the numbers..... PressTV-‘Netanyahu’s friends made billions from 9/11 attacks’
www.presstv.com...
.....just in case ANYONE wants to know.

Notice that the youtube vid has been removed from youtube so is missing from the article ...... if you would like to view it, someone (Puppet Masters)has kindly provided a link in one of the comments at the bottom of the article....it is showing on bitchute and is called The 100% (horrible) truth.

You looked up the numbers and THAT'S what you found? Your research skills are terrible

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: mrthumpy
Oh well... I looked it up.
Now why don't you supply a link to a page that is what you consider true information?

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Oh well... I looked it up.
Now why don't you supply a link to a page that is what you consider true information?

Did you seriously consider that page to be a source of information true or otherwise?

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Why don't you simply link a page that you believe holds true information.... instead if playing silly games?

If you have nothing to link then stop putting me down to make yourself look big and clever..... it is not working!

edit on 28-10-2019 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 06:04 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Why don't you simply link a page that you believe holds true information.... instead if playing silly games?

If you have nothing to link then stop putting me down to make yourself look big and clever..... it is not working!

I'm not trying to look big and clever. It was just the vain hope that you might be able to overcome the ocean of confirmation bias that you are drowing in and actually do some honest research

I know anything I post will just be dismissed

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   

I know anything I post will just be dismissed

I won't dismiss it..... I will read it and maybe learn something.
It would be interesting to see a link instead of just recieving knock downs

edit on 28-10-2019 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I visited from the UK for the first time this summer. I pretty much agree with your sentiments, though I did strike up a conversation with a gentleman who works in the next block. He's worked there for many years and lost two neighbours during 9/11, one a fireman. It does seem like a lot of time has passed but for some the memories will always be fresh.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Wow the disinfo here is staggering
Why avoid the fact that 9/11 turned SStein from a wtc tenant to an owner??

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Please educate an ignorant Brit here... Why do some call it the ‘surrender tower’ ??

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join