It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coinciding Dreams

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   
So last night I had this weird dream I dream't I was in this old house and for some reason I was messing with a lamp and my hand got tangled up in the cord but then water started leaking from the ceiling and In my dream I knew it was a bad spirit causing it like I've dealt with it before So I got mad like I had enough and started to run up the stairs yelling at it . Just then In my dream I dream't that my girl hit me in the back and woke me from the dream so basically a dream within a dream .Weird thing is when I got up this morning the light blew in my bathroom and I had to bring a lamp in for lighting.

Now here's the strange part , When I was leaving for work I told my girlfriend about the dream , She looked at me and said that's weird She had a dream last night that we where in a big house having a party and when everyone left I told here I had to go up stairs and check on everything she asked me why and I told her I had to check because there where ghost up there moving chairs around ..

How on earth can we both dream about going up stairs because of Spirits and it not have some kind of actual meaning ?

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Gargoyle91
People synch up sometimes. Telepathy and what not. Were the stairs narrow? Rickety? Were there more people descending than ascending? Was the landing at the top of the stairs obstructed?
edit on 10/22/2019 by DictionaryOfExcuses because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: DictionaryOfExcuses

In my dream it was a Old house normal size stairs Old and wooden though I was the only one going up to check the top of the stairs were blurry like the spirit was standing there but I woke up stepping on the 1st step I was rushing up because I was mad at whatever it was It was like whatever it was dud not want me coming up there and made me wake up before I could .

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   

I would interpret that to mean that you need to advance aka climb the stairs (along some criteria that you have been occupied with) but something is holding you back and it is most likely you. You say that the stairs are normal and unobstructed all the way to the top. Are you trying to "go" somewhere that you shouldn't?

Dreams are great. Don't you agree?

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Only thing I can think of is me and her have been looking at buying a house in another state somewhere close to KY,OH,Tenn Leaving California and starting over when we get to where ever it is we are going . Buy the house out right and figure it out from there.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Hmmm. I'm fresh out of ideas.

I applaud you for leaving CA though. I'm in OR, which is becoming a CA annexation. If that's the right word. I want to leave OR but it's "home" ya know?

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Yep hard to pick up and go but for me California giving me no choice if I want to ever own another house . I'ts crazy what you can get back there for the money and own out right no mortgage .

join