It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jimmy Carter has been hospitalized again.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: carewemust
Isn't it the general feeling that Jimmy Carter was the last honest Democrat President?

I was a young child when Carter left office, but it seems to me the general consensus is that Carter was a good man, but not a very good president.

I was in the Navy then. We (quietly) blamed President Carter for our failed attempt to rescue US hostages held by Iran.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
He's STILL alive??? He was the president when I was born.....42 years ago! The man has had a long life, that's for sure!

When I was new to ATS, I started a thread asking how it is that Presidents live to be so old, considering they carry the weight of the world on their shoulders for a few years. They seem to age quickly while in office, but live to ripe old ages.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   

He's STILL alive??? He was the president when I was born.....42 years ago! The man has had a long life, that's for sure!

When I was new to ATS, I started a thread asking how it is that Presidents live to be so old, considering they carry the weight of the world on their shoulders for a few years. They seem to age quickly while in office, but live to ripe old ages.

"Only the good die young"
- Billy Joel, 1977

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Free medical care for life and Secret Service protection.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan
November 11, 2019

President Carter has been hospitalized again. This time for bleeding in his brain. Surgery is scheduled.

www.cnbc.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Uh oh. That's not good at all.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That is not good, at all.

Carter. Bush. Obama. Clinton. Only four living former Presidents? Wow. That's as few as I can recall right off hand...

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 06:55 AM
link   

edit on 12/6/2019 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join