It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Weird Falls from Sky During Thunderstorm

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Best info I can find so far about this is...

a lady by the name of (Andrea Jannell) was Messing around with her phone on super slow mo trying to catch a lightning strike and ended up catching something falling from the sky. She posted her video in a Group she joined "Alien Star Group", she also claimed she took the video just messing around, her dad likes to take pics of lighting and there was so much that night,she was messing around and said" let's take a video to show grandpa (her dad) how bad the lighting is". She said put it on slow mode. she says ok,when they saw this they freaked out.

Original source I saw it at is here.
www.disclose.tv...

Second source here.
www.sightings.info...

If you google the title you can find many more links as I'm not sure what sites are any good anymore.

edit on 22-10-2019 by baddmove because: added words

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: baddmove

Weird.
Whatever that is it falls pretty quickly.
Definitely looks like it comes out of the clouds
No idea lol

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Sky poop!

Did anyone go check out the spot where it fell? Something that big would leave a mark.

Interesting video....will keep a eye on thread...thanks!
edit on 10/22/19 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   

I'm assuming its been doctored/CGI in a way... whatever that object is, it falls incredibly fast from the sky.. Maybe its Cloverfield, maybe its not, I'm no expert...haha
edit on 22-10-2019 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Whoaa.. what the..? Probably another hoax but..
Did anyone run to the site of the 'crash' ?
If you slow it down to .25 speed just before :11 you can kind of see something in the cloud before it falls. Freaky

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   

The perspective seems off to me. Object looks like it could have been dropped into the camera frame from just above.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   

There are documentations from the 50's (I think) about UFO's coming out of the sky with strikes of lightning.

The only thing I question is how long that lightning strikes in the same spot. How slow was slow-mo on the camera?

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Whatever it is it cant be just some object hitting the ground

It went from the sky to the ground faster than a lightning strike the sonic boom from that would of broken windows the impact of hitting the ground would of been visable for miles
edit on 22-10-2019 by markovian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   
What is going on with the lighting at the same time? I have not seen a bolt of lighting just stay static like that for so long before. Probably a UFO in the clouds with a big tazer dropping stuff?

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Maybe it was from the ground up, to disable the UFO. Someone needs to go investigate the ground there.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   
War of the worlds. The Tom Cruise one. Yeah. Seeding the earth for hostile geo-engineering.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   
i is more perturbed that alledged adults supposedly " freaked out " over a blob on a vid - than any implications of the actual footage and what it may [ or may not ] capture

its my opinion that the " object " = most likley a small peice of debris falling from the roof of thier house [ < 10m from the camera ]

the y-tube comments - esp by the chanel owner ar pure commedy - she is utterly scietifically iliterate

she has made a host of unevidenced assumptions - and only one person has even queried any of them

but hey - the y-tube goon usual suspects have turned up - so expect the bollox to flow freely

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: baddmove
Best info I can find so far about this is...

a lady by the name of (Andrea Jannell) was Messing around with her phone on super slow mo trying to catch a lightning strike and ended up catching something falling from the sky. She posted her video in a Group she joined "Alien Star Group", she also claimed she took the video just messing around, her dad likes to take pics of lighting and there was so much that night,she was messing around and said" let's take a video to show grandpa (her dad) how bad the lighting is". She said put it on slow mode. she says ok,when they saw this they freaked out.

Original source I saw it at is here.
www.disclose.tv...

Second source here.
www.sightings.info...

If you google the title you can find many more links as I'm not sure what sites are any good anymore.

VERY interesting! I have never seen anything like this before.

Although it is very odd looking, on stormy nights, especially with high winds and hard rains with lightning, there are birds that are migrating, and they actually can, and do fly at night.
When there is a storm, there is a thing called, "fallout", it is where the birds start dropping (not falling) at a rate way beyond the norm, meaning, it's unsafe 'up there' and they know it.

They get to the ground as soon as possible and find safety, if possible. This is a very common thing to have happen during bird migrations, "birders" love this, because they know that when they go out to do their birding, there is a very good chance that they may see a lifer bird, meaning, one that they have never seen in that area. I am not a birder, but I have experienced this myself, seeing more different birds than what is normal.

The other morning where in Texas (where this was shot, San Antonio) morning there was 2 very large storms that covered a few states, it produced a lot of lightning and spawned some tornadoes too. I am not sure when this video was taken, but it may have been from this line of storms. (It shows it was posted on the 16th of this month)
I do know that I saw a bird in my backyard tree after the storm that I have never seen, I'm pretty sure it stopped over temporarily at my house to take shelter.

However, I do not think this is what we see here, but I do think it is a bird falling. The bird could have been hit with so much static charge that is was paralyzed or even killed. I really don't know what happened here, but that is a very plausible cause for what is shown here. It appears that it is tumbling slightly, but I might be wrong on that.

For those that think that this is a LARGE object, we have no way of knowing the size of this thing, large or small. Is it near, or far?
Since we don't have much to go on, there's no reason to jump to any conclusions on it.
I'm not 100% convinced that this is what I am saying I think it is, but it sure makes sense to me

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I was reading through the comments. The lady who recorded it says it isn't doctored and she's new to all of this. Sounds quite sincere. She mentions that you can see her reflection in the window as the lightning strikes and then you can see a flash when whatever it is hits. Markovian mentioned a sonic boom but who would know the difference with strikes like that that are leaving thundering booms with each hit... Several UFO investigators are in the comments asking her if they can use her footage.

This is very interesting. And she also says that she can't investigate where it fell because there are No Trespassing signs posted all around that area and signs that say it's under 24 hour surveillance. That adds to the intrigue of where this thing fell.

ETA: Adding screenshots of the object falling and the flash when it hits. Keep in mind, this object is falling faster than the lightning hits.

edit on 22-10-2019 by LSU2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Ok I'll play along.

My thoughts are that it was a raindrop reflecting on the window she filmed through. You can see the reflection of lightning in the drop after it "hits" the ground. Watch the video a few times in full screen and you can see the drop shape, the reflection of lightning, and the videographers reflection in the glass at a point.

Case closed. (LOL!)

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Did she mention what type of camera and was it on a tripod? Most people can't hold their cellphone rock steady like that.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Electrocuted Duck?

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

She mentions that you can see her reflection in the window as the lightning strikes and then you can see a flash when whatever it is hits.

Interesting that there's mention of her reflection in the window. To me the object in question resembles a raindrop running down a window.

Edit: I see havok is thinking along the same lines a few posts above.
edit on 10/22/19 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: LSU2018

Did she mention what type of camera and was it on a tripod? Most people can't hold their cellphone rock steady like that.

I don't think she did, but I would assume she had it resting on something. That's what I do all the time, especially if I want to roll footage back in slow motion.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: redmage

originally posted by: LSU2018

She mentions that you can see her reflection in the window as the lightning strikes and then you can see a flash when whatever it is hits.

Interesting that there's mention of her reflection in the window. To me the object in question resembles a raindrop running down a window.

Edit: I see havok is thinking along the same lines a few posts above.

That was mentioned as well...

edit on 22-10-2019 by LSU2018 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join