It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: The Democrats were in involved in money laundering with the former Ukrainian government

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I also know that no one should talk to law enforcement without counsel present.

that is the truth
you are correct!

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   

I had a client that watched those investigation shows. Is kind of scary how much those shows try to convince you that asking for representation is an instant red flag to the investigating team.

I mean, I'm sure it is. It should be the norm though despite that.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove

I had a client that watched those investigation shows. Is kind of scary how much those shows try to convince you that asking for representation is an instant red flag to the investigating team.

Indeed . I would not offer testimony regarding a traffic ticket without counsel.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Just a teeny sample of your OP Sources past work

The Gateway Pundit has a record of misidentifying perpetrators of shootings and terror attacks.[21]

In October 2017, The Gateway Pundit published an article falsely implicating an innocent person as the shooter in the 2017 Las Vegas shooting. The article was promoted by Google as a "top story" for searches for his name.[22] Gateway Pundit asserted that New York Times reporter Rukmini Callimachi had reported that ISIS may have evidence that it was behind the shooting, but Callimachi rejected that she had ever made such an assertion.[23]

Shortly after the 2017 white supremacist rally in Charlottesville, in which a person drove a vehicle into a crowd of counter-protesters, killing one, The Gateway Pundit falsely identified a young man from Michigan as the driver.[24] After the misidentification took place, the family went into hiding after receiving several death threats.[25][26] Together with his father, the Michigan man filed a defamation lawsuit against the publication and other related parties.[24]

The Gateway Pundit promoted conspiracy theories about Stoneman Douglas High School shooting.[27] In February 2018, The Gateway Pundit published an article erroneously stating that school shooter Nikolas Cruz was a registered Democrat, citing a registered Broward County voter with a similar name. The website later corrected its mistake.[28][29] Later that month, Gateway Pundit was one of a number of far-right websites that pushed the claim that at least one of the teenage survivors of Stoneman Douglas High School shooting was a deep state pawn,[30] alleging that David Hogg's gun control activism was being coached by his retired FBI agent father.[31]

en.wikipedia.org...

The Gateway Pundit has published numerous false or conspiracy stories such as Hillary Clinton having a seizure, identifying an innocent person in the Las Vegas mass shooting and again identifying the wrong person after the motor vehicle homicide at the White Supremacist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia. Further, TGP claimed the “FBI received tips well in advance of the Florida school shooting and decided, for whatever reason, not to act.” Finally, based on publishing false information, TGP has faced lawsuits for defamation and damages to innocent individuals.

A factual search reveals several failed fact checks by IFCN fact checkers. Here are a select few.

Anti-Trump Protesters Bused Into Austin, Chicago – FALSE
Did a Woman Say the Washington Post Offered Her $1,000 to Accuse Roy Moore of Sexual Abuse? – FALSE
‘Spooked’ Clinton Campaign Manager Deleted Tweets – FALSE
Fake news posts blame Puerto Rico’s truck drivers for refusing to ship relief supplies – PANTS ON FIRE

mediabiasfactcheck.com...

The list is endless

You guys might think it is happy trolling to cite Gateway Pundit on a site whose motto is "Deny Ignorance", but the end result is people viewing those promoting the known BS as untrustworthy to the core

edit on 22-10-2019 by Extorris because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Arnie123
I really want this to be true because we all know the Dems are corrupted, but it's Gateway Pundit and even tho I personally hold a special place in my heart with them, they are a bit more sensationalized source.

The main take away with GP is really a political food for thought, feed in otherwords.

GP is using a Ukranian source that they link to in the article....they actually have a lot more at that site and just laid out a new article and say there are more coming.

They invent sources out of whole cloth.

You abuse yourself and your dignity defending their credibility.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Extorris

Beyond that, the source is not even consistent with itself, and the OP is not consistent in its claims with the source.

This one deserves to be labelled a HOAX without some sort of reasonable verification of the claims, IMO.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   

This went under the radar, but apparently is already bearing fruit.

DOJ Re-Opens DNC-UKR Investigation: www.grassley.senate.gov...

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
from your link:

They are also renewing an inquiry into the department’s response to reported efforts by Ukrainians, in coordination with Democratic Party associates, to acquire damaging information on Donald Trump during his 2016 presidential campaign.

that is interesting
and timely

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Did the Senate vote to approve this investigation? Because according to some that's a requirement ... right?

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Did the Senate vote to approve this investigation? Because according to some that's a requirement ... right?

I dont think that is what people are saying.

The investigation can and will be very secret, with selective Republican leaks. That's what alot of people are saying....

Lolz🤪

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   
lol thegatewaypundit, every week a new fake story. lolol

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Scepticaldem

"... what people are saying ... "

Strawman.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   

LOL

They are referencing/linking a 2017 politico article describing how Ukrainian Officials turned over materials exposing Manaforts Illegal operations, pay-offs and money laundering, all evidence now vetted and proved in court with Manafort in prison.

Furthermore your link is from Sept. 29, when Rudy was spreading his Propaganda Report to congress that was put together by the two associated that were just arrested and BEFORE they were exposed and arrested.

This talks about the crazy debunked document Rudy had Trump push through to congress.

Separately, a report yesterday revealed new documents that call into question the stated reasons behind a 2016 ultimatum by then Vice-President Biden to fire a Ukrainian prosecutor who had investigated a company for which Biden’s son was a board member. According to the report, Ukrainian officials have tried to forward documents related to the matter to the department, to no avail. Grassley and Johnson are requesting details on any actions the department is taking to review the material referenced in the report.

Grassely should definitely delete this bit from the website.

I get that he was looking to please POTUS, but with the men who generated this "report" under arrest for working for the russians, it really makes Grassely look gullible.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scepticaldem

The investigation can and will be very secret, with selective Republican leaks. That's what alot of people are saying....

Lolz🤪

That investigation is DEAD.

It was based on Rudy's "Dossier" that his two associates who were arrested put together for 1M dollars paid by a Russian Official.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   

who is getting impeached?

(post by thedigirati removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Extorris

Lolz🤪

It was based on Rudy's "Dossier" that his two associates who were arrested put together for 1M dollars paid by a Russian Official.

I guess they should have gotten Hillary's rates for dossiers huh??

The democrats paid a lot less but it was just crap.

Oh did I spoil it?

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati

originally posted by: Extorris

Lolz🤪

I guess they should have gotten Hillary's rates for dossiers huh??

The democrats paid a lot less but it was just crap.

The Steele Dossier led to:
199 criminal charges, 37 indictments or guilty pleas, and 5 prison sentences.

Rudy's Dossier led to:
DOJ arresting it's authors for laundering money for Russians and Illegally contributing to GOP.

Hilarious!

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

sorry if i hurt your feelings
i never meant to make you cry, but tonight im cleaning out my closet. lololol

lolol the gatewaypundit
:

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Indeed . I would not offer testimony regarding a traffic ticket without counsel.

It depends on which would cost me more:

A: The traffic fine
B: The lawyer's fee.

It's a red flag because lawyers cost money, and the average person can't afford to pay that much over nothing.

You can't ask for a court appointed, free, attorney just because the police want to ask you questions.

originally posted by: sprockets2000
Dont you love how anonymous sources are fine on both sides when it suits there story. Hell the whole anti trump story is anonymous sources and 85+% arent even remotely true.

originally posted by: Bluntone22

"multiple intelligence sources"

Well of course....

It's fine when you are just speculating.

But not if you want to say something and have it be taken as "fact".

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join