It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Immigrant barbarism on England's streets

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Maybe stop taking in "asians" lol. These people aren't illegals, your ocean sized moat is good enough to keep illegal border crossing under control.
edit on 22-10-2019 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Asian students provide something like 6 billion to the Scottish economy
we need to keep bringing asian students here , its keeping them here after they qualify that is the problem

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Somehow I don't think the subject of this post are the asian people you are talking about.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

see that is the thing with "Asian" as a tag for someone from there !

Asia is a pretty big place right

so wo are we talking about , Asians , I should have specified to avoid confusion

the Chinese, Japanese and Korean students come to Scotland and pay something like 6 billion into our economy.

Are you referring to middle eastern asians from places like Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan , Syria , Kurdistan etc etc
or Asians from India or Pakistan ?

we should really be more specific hahaha

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Some of us live in amongst it on a daily basis. Also, some of us are not brainwashed.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   
When multiculturalism tries to import people who embrace absolutist belief systems it doesn't take long for the faults in the idea to show. Moving people doesn't change who they are, just who they effect.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: maya27

Aye living in Govanhill A ken whit ye mean

, we have a problem with bigotry and have done for a long time maybe over 500 years actually.

I think for the most part we do pretty well in terms of reducing our bigotry , but things like brexit dont help
with all the xenophobia and racism in the media
all the bigoted ideology being branded around social media , I can see why the average person can be easily drawn into it.

All it takes is one thing to ignite their ego

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

I think this is pretty much it, we have competing ideologies in a system which openly allows people to believe in anything they like without fear of persecution so long as you dont break any laws.

and when these ideologies sit side by side in a society that is apparently tolerant , people tend to take liberties and have space to explore their ideology further, and in most cases people just get right involved in the positive aspects of that ideology at the same time , there is a minority who fall into the more dangerous aspects of their ideology .

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
When multiculturalism tries to import people who embrace absolutist belief systems it doesn't take long for the faults in the idea to show. Moving people doesn't change who they are, just who they effect.

Well said!

I may have to steal this and use in a future post.

With all proper attribution of course...

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati
um New York city, well maybe not

New York has one of the lowest crime rates in the entire country for a large city. That is a very bad example.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: PraetorianAZ
I can't believe this. My Glock 19 would have made short work of every one of those Hadji's. You Brit's need to defend yourselves sounds like your being invaded by a Muslim hoard.

We are... and the Government for some reason allows them all free passage into the country
Then they end up on universal credit and cost us tax payers in money to feed their kids.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
but things like brexit dont help
with all the xenophobia and racism in the media

Sadly, Scottish nationalism has increased racism. Racism peaked during the Scottish Independence referendum. A small fact conveniently ignored.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   
What bothers me isn't having people come here illegally.

It's having them start convincing themselves they are entitled to be treated like full citizens.

If they're running from a bad economy, then it is an ACT OF GENEROSITY for a more wealthy nation to do ANYTHING AT ALL for them.

So, after they are allowed to get a job better than they could have gotten back home, protected by local police they will never pay enough in taxes to get half way to supporting, and sometimes even receive welfare benefits, ...

The first person who says anything unkind to them gets his hand chopped off, or robbed, or beaten.

I get that illegal immigrants feel insecure here......... but they kind of DESERVE to feel that way. They should have expected that feeling that way would be part of the PRICE they PAY in order to move up in the world.

There is always a price. Dumb arses. When someone demonstrates they are too STUPID to know there will be a price, you lose all sense of pity for them.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Are you sure it didn't just increase nationalism? To people who think everything is racism, nationalism may look like racism.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
Are you sure it didn't just increase nationalism? To people who think everything is racism, nationalism may look like racism.

I think most people know the difference between popularist nationalism and racism. Especially those who are the victims of racism. In the context of Scotland, there has been an increase in racial abuse over the last decade.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

well given I don't consider English or Scots a race I dont think racism really applies , I think its bigotry sure
racism well thats really just what the media like to call it to get people riled up.
There arent any races , just homo sapiens

I know what you mean though , but these are likely just a small minority of the population.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 05:01 AM
link   
No way man, its his honor aint it, you cant disrespect him trying to slap the beach up, Allah allows him to teach that beach a lesson no?

You British people coming here in your own country and dishonoring the sexist biggot, step up man whilst i call as many jobless benefit scroungers as I can to deal with you one guy who disrespects me.

You are lucky I can only get Mohammed 1 and 2, Abdulla, Asim, Hamed, Hussain and Ibrahim, the rest of the crew were too busy with your kids init.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Immigration has very little to do with this, these are born and bred mostly British Muslims that have become extremely radicalised against others. I did a rant recently re what I have seen as a rise of Mob mentality in Asian / pakistani people (mostly but not exclusively male). Just for the record I'm white, part of a mixed race marriage and my wife is a Muslim as are all her family. In general we get the most racial issues from the Pakistani people, it used to be just staring and muttered phrases but its turned to full on intimidating actions etc. We have noticed that the mob mentality has also increased, I'm a big but older guy (58) but still can defend myself and not one for taking crap so its usually 5 - 10 of them making the remarks where it was just looks before.

The sense of how more intense it is has become easy to spot in the South Harrow community, there's a clear "this is our place" notion from the predominantly Asian community, not from all but certainly the males think they can do anything they like. The males who drive just use the road like some sort of would be destruction derby, pulling out on people, instant U turns, ignoring red lights and so much more, its just a 'we do as we like' place and should you as a non Asian person confront a one of these people you suddenly get men coming out of shops who surround you.

Now I've seen this way grow slowly but surely and it IS happening, my new neighbours actually screamed in my face that "we can do what we want" when I complained about noise during a 'get together' that was heading towards 1am in the morning above us, again I was suddenly surrounded by at least 15 men from the flat who warned me to go, me being an idiot stood my ground and said 'or what', yeah I'm pig headed with people like this and I see red which is a back personal trait. I called the Police who said that if they go up there it could make it worse and they cleared off. The people above me are Asian, they are from the UK but they mix with no one else other than Asians, they have made no friends in the block which is very multi racial and even ignore the very nice Somali lady next door to me. For these people its all about being whatever they see themselves as and as far as they see it they are top of the food chain.

So what happened to that poor tree surgeon isn't unique, its how things have become, a rising thing of Asian idea of them being dominant, this is incredibly strong in the youth / younger men of which many are very radicalised Muslims as well, I should add that many of these so ultra religious folk are the worst for being part of drug dealing and using the drugs as well, often being part of a large gang looking to exploit any thing and every thing which is pretty standard for gangs but these also press their religious views and stance on to the streets creating these so called no go zone which are NOT a work of fiction, they exist depending on how many of the gang are present at the time because they only enforce when their number are very large.

As for the man who stormed out of the trial saying it was a Police set up and a bleeping injustice, well probably a relative but it just shows the totally numbness towards any one else, so much hatred he can't or won't register that these guys were attacked by a gang, many of whom were armed and the fact that the numbers appeared so quickly it was clear there was a protocol for doing this amongst them. Watch things like The Bailiffs are coming for very similar sudden gangs appearing to confront any one just doing their job.

That is how it is now, the mix of gang and Muslim extremists is now a known issue, gangs in general are a huge problem but when its mixed with hatred of others and then its a whole new major issue.
edit on 23-10-2019 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I wonder if some of the places the UK "colonized" said the exact same thing...

Yeah, when was that? Are we now pulling up old atrocities?

Do you then think I should have no say in such topics because of WW2, for example? I think that is irrational.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join