It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debate Night YO, get some

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: seeker1963

a reply to: proximo

The Non-politicians are being ignored. They have the most integrity, but will not go far with the Demonic National Committee (DNC) running the show.

I don't see a damn one of em on the stage that isn't a damn liar, so with that being said they all qualify to be a politician!!

I think ANDREW YANG would honestly try to follow-up on the promises he makes.

I did appreciate Yang pointing out how social media and tech can negatively effect kids, that's a fact that needs to be addressed.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Damn! Klobachar or however you spell her last name is totally losing it!

Come on Minnesota! You got some work to do|!!!

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

The Non-politicians are being ignored. They have the most integrity, but will not go far with the Demonic National Committee (DNC) running the show.

I don't see a damn one of em on the stage that isn't a damn liar, so with that being said they all qualify to be a politician!!

I actually agree.
I don't think he's actually being dishonest in his ideas, I just think he's woefully naive.
Sadly.

I've only listened to Yang for about 10 minutes over the past year. Know nothing about his history. Just going by my "people instincts", which have proven to be very good.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Why do most of the women shake so much when they talk?

Are they weak? Running on emotion? Alcohol withdrawals?

It's odd and very off putting.

link   

Kamela honestly thinks Americans want the B.S. she's advocating.

She needs to stick with orchestrating hoaxes (Smollett) and shining desktops (Willie Brown).

It’s obviously just a provactive statement to get attention.

I don’t think it is the kind of attention she wants though.

These people are acting like independents don’t exist. They are sinking their own chances whether they realize it or not.

link   

Maybe her Minnesota colleague Ilhan Omar can replace her?

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

The most truthful sentence in media, today. Well done!

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

I did appreciate Yang pointing out how social media and tech can negatively effect kids, that's a fact that needs to be addressed.

Why didn't he address our education system who has our children believing they will die in 10 years if we don't pay more taxes to the elite?

Our educational system is much more dangerous to our youth than social media. It's the parents fault for allowing their children to get synced to the HIVE.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   
No Biden, reproductive rights are not a constitutional right.
That's why the question came up and why it is a hotly debated topic.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   
None of these idiots could reach across the isle to get anything done. Pretty much, all I see is the end of our federal government getting anything done. Between the lobbyists owning pretty much all of these idiots, none of them has good ideas and the ones that sound kind of down to earth have not been funded by the lobbyists. It’s a farce. Not saying we the people are in a hopeless state, but it’s not getting any better. These blow hards are just trying to say clever sentences to get applause from their base. Their base is outdated and obsolete and sadly they are part of the dichotomy and disfunction present in our federal government. My vote is for starters term limits for these corrupt career politicians. This is all about power, not about the people. The last time these people WERE truly among the people not a country club, or sterile guarded gated community I have not heard that question asked. They fear us.. why is that?

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Especially where it concerns pre-teen and teenage girls.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Klobachar! The most useless of Pokémon.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

Kamela honestly thinks Americans want the B.S. she's advocating.

She needs to stick with orchestrating hoaxes (Smollett) and shining desktops (Willie Brown).

These people are acting like independents don’t exist. They are sinking their own chances whether they realize it or not.

BINGO! This is one debate where CNN will see the viewership drop like a rock over the 3 hours.

But as the Project Veritas Sting proved this week, the President of the network (Jeff Zucker) will order all employees to declare what a blockbuster ratings success this debate was. And they will comply, because they're not employable elsewhere.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Biden just said he would make sure no Supreme Court nominations would be voted on in the Senate during an election year !!!

OK let's just have a President over ride the entire Senate and violate the Constitution 😃😃😃

Biden's gaffes need a serial number system and a master index 😃

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Why does every democrat want to do something without a constitutional amendment?

There is a reason the founders wanted 2/3 agreement to change something. Trying to force something through that is 50/50 means it should not be constitutional.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

I've got the sound down. Have any of them used the insane pro-abortion statement yet, "A woman can do what she wants with her body!" ???

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Biden says we need to be up front with people !! 😃

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I believe I've heard variants on that theme a few times this debate.

link   
Joe biden has got a lot done, apparently, during his 2 terms of president.......

Apparently he was in black face as obama?

Sure takes a lot of credit, typical. White guy stealing all the thunder for a black mans accomplishments.

I don't know if he was a VP or a coach on an NBA team.....

link   
Wow, Biden actually pointing out Some of the Abject economic stupidity being spouted on stage. I am impressed.

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join