It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giuliani was paid $500K by indicted associate's

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Giuliani paid $500K for work for indicted associate's firm

President Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani said he was paid $500,000 for his work at a company co-founded by an associate who was arrested on campaign finance charges.

Giuliani told Reuters that Fraud Guarantee, Lev Parnas’s Boca Raton, Fla.-based company, took on Giuliani Partners as a management and security consulting firm around August 2018. Giuliani was hired to consult with the company and provide legal advice.

Giuliani also said he received two payments within weeks of each other but did not say when they were made.

These are the same two that have been indicted on Money Laundering charges and working with Rudy for access to the President and constructing the Biden-Ukraine narrative etc.

According to an indictment unsealed by U.S. prosecutors, an unidentified Russian businessman arranged for two $500,000 wires to be sent from foreign bank accounts to a U.S. account controlled by Fruman in September and October 2018.

The money was used, in part, by Fruman, Parnas and two other men charged in the indictment to gain influence with U.S. politicians and candidates, the indictment said.

Reuters

edit on 15-10-2019 by Extorris because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   
So what

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I just heard that the money was US dollars. Not foreign money. Totally legal. Another nothing Burger.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Extorris

Re-read your title carefully and then adjust it. You're sounding like Rudy paid those two guys $500,000. It was the other way around. Those were his fees received from them.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

According to an indictment unsealed by U.S. prosecutors, an unidentified Russian businessman arranged for two $500,000 wires to be sent from foreign bank accounts to a U.S. account controlled by Fruman in September and October 2018.

The money was used, in part, by Fruman, Parnas and two other men charged in the indictment to gain influence with U.S. politicians and candidates, the indictment said.

Reuters

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   
From the Indictment:

Foreign National- 1 then arranged for two $500, 000
wires on or about September 18, 2018 and October 16, 2018 to be
sent from overseas accounts to a U . S. corporate bank account
controlled by FRUMAN and another individual (the " FRUMAN
Account " )

Link to indictment

"corporate bank account controlled by Fruman" - The fake company these clowns started in FL that paid Rudy.

Foreign National 1 - is a foreign national Russian
citizen and businessman who , all relevant times, was not a
citizen or lawful permanent resident of the United States.

Rudy got paid by a Russian Oligarch as an agent to POTUS (Getting the Ukranian Diplomat fired among other activity)

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Ha! I bet he's bummed that was exposed. I read somewhere that he was representing President Trump Pro-bono because he's going through a divorce, and doesn't want his, soon to be, ex to get any of that money. Oh well...Cat's out of the bag now!

edit on 15-10-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I just heard that the money was US dollars. Not foreign money. Totally legal. Another nothing Burger.

Good thing you heard that. lol

I'm pretty sure these guys are still under arrest and charged with crimes, regardless of what currency they used to break the law.

lol

I can't believe I just read that. That's really the best you guys can do? The money was dollars so it's all good, nothing to see here?

lol again

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Ha! I bet he's bummed that was exposed. I read somewhere that he was representing President Trump Pro-bono because he's going through a divorce, and doesn't want his, soon to be, ex to get any of that money. Oh well...Cat's out of the bag now!

Well, technically Trump wasn't paying Rudy for his work, the Russian Foreign National -1 was paying Rudy to work for the Trump Campaign.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   
The name of Rudys mobster friends company is Fraud Guarantee .

Seriously, these people are laughing at you.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Maybe take some time to read the definition of money laundering and then read the indictment.

US Dollars does not make things "Legal" LMFAO

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   
is rudy a "U.S. politicians and candidates"?
I am confused?

bad guys paid someone who knows the president?

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Are you freaking kidding me, you think it's news that a lawyer got paid by a criminal... Ha ha lol

Jaden

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Interesting that the indictment outlines TWO 500k Payments by the Russian foreign national.

ONE of which the Foriegn national said was for Nevada Politicians

" 500 [ for ] Nevada" in order to "work on obtaining
licenses [ in] these states. "

That leaves 500k not accounted for, the exact amount Rudy got and in the same time period in 2018.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Well, that changes everything. Everyone knows US currency can't be used for anything illegal.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   
did "rudy" get it or did the story say the firm was hired for consulting?
again I am confused?
did the perps wearing black masks deliver the cash directly to rudy at night in bags with $ on them?

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

bad guys paid someone who knows the president?

Yes. Two men charged with illegal campaign contributions and illegal lobbying on behalf of Russian Foreign national paid the President's Personal Attorney 500k on that Foreign National's behalf.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   
from YOUR link

Fraud Guarantee, Lev Parnas’s Boca Raton, Fla.-based company, took on Giuliani Partners as a management and security consulting firm around August 2018. Giuliani was hired to consult with the company and provide legal advice.

was rudy the potus "personal attorney" then?
i would wager not
nice attempt to smear the potus by association tho

the next time i may not even bother to read your thread.....

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Now we know how the Feds got all the info on those two criminals !!

Giuliani was inside deep cover 😎

Sun.Burn 😃

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Extorris

I think even bad people need lawyers...lol especially bad people... We see legal fees that Rudy openly admits he was paid for as part of his management and security consulting firm.

The question here is how did they get to "The money was used, in part, by Fruman, Parnas and two other men charged in the indictment to gain influence with U.S. politicians and candidates, the indictment said."

That sure seems like an incredible leap here...are they suggesting the money went to Trump for favors? 500k seems a little low for Trump, hell 200k per month for 5 years is what Biden gets and they suggest Trump will do it for only 500k, I don't buy it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join