It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Firmament Discovered - Water in the Ionosphere

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   
One of the most mysterious claims in Genesis involves a watery layer above earth - the Firmament.

"And God made the expanse and separated the waters that were under the expanse from the waters that were above the expanse. And it was so." Genesis 1:7

Water in the atmosphere is actually common knowledge in the scientific field. The ionosphere is one of the highest layer in earth's atmosphere. Radiation is so intense in the ionosphere that molecules struggle to exist, and instead are persistently in their ion form (hence the name "ionosphere").

You will notice that the ions most prevalent in the ionosphere and above are Hydrogen and Oxygen. These are the two atomic components of water: H2O. This fact has been hidden because it was hiding in its ionic form without someone to connect the dots. This is the firmament.

We are all the lost tribe of Israel, and the Truth is beckoning us forward.
edit on 15-10-2019 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   

I now want to expand on this post. I want to prelude by saying I could be totally wrong, but I have followed the evidence and I believe the following to likely be true.

This will be difficult because everything I am about to say goes against the official narrative publicized by the mainstream scientific astronomy outlets. Consider that the material-reductionist views regarding our universe are totally out-dated, and even worse, distort the truth-seeker from self-realization:

"Woe to you experts in the law, because you have taken away the key to knowledge. You yourselves have not entered, and you have hindered those who were entering." Luke 11:52

What if outer-space is not as we have been told? Recent experiments have shown that water induced to particular frequencies will spontaneously generate a small hub of light, reminiscent of a star:

(skip to 2:20 to see artificial star)

This is where we begin to slip away from the official scientific narrative. This insists that stars are not distant suns, but instead, energetic hubs emanating light within the firmament. Think about it... if they really were suns flying around space at nearly unfathomable speeds, how is it that the night sky perpetuates like smooth clockwork? The earth and sun dance at a rate of 1000 mph and the galaxy supposedly spins at a rate of 515,000 mph, and we're supposed to believe that all its components perfectly stay in equilibrium so that viewed from earth we have a consistent and predictable night sky? The stars have not strayed from their cycles or alignment in known history, barring a curious star observed around 0 AD.

From a materialist perspective, it would be equivalent to a golf ball twirling around the hole ad-infinitum... and not just one, but billions of golf balls doing this in synchrony. Clearly there is a more integral force upholding these orbits, which was Einstein's theory regarding the harmonious dance between space and time. Time, as the 4th dimension, is the upholding force of this cosmic clockwork. God encompasses all of time (Alpha-Omega) and is the Designer of this giant cosmic clock that we call home:

And God said, “Let there be lights in the expanse of the sky to distinguish between day and night and to mark the seasons and days and years, 15And let them serve as lights in the expanse of the sky to shine upon the earth.”

There are possibly no distant suns beyond earth's firmament, because all stars and "distant" lights are an artifact of a very precise cosmic energy that orbit at a persistent equilibrium. What does NASA have to say about this?

There are multiple occasions of NASA admitting that we currently cannot pass beyond low-earth orbit. For example, the International space station is only 1/20th of the way to "outer space". This is because we may not be able pass the radiation in earth's atmosphere, also known as the Van Allen belt:

Further consideration:
The Mars rover is actually in Canada
the "moon rocks" given to Holland were tested and found to be petrified wood

Think for yourself on this one. Look at this sequence of events:

July 16, 1969: 1st successful lunar landing on the moon
November 14, 1969: 2nd successful lunar landing on the moon
January 31, 1971: 3rd successful lunar landing on the moon
July 26, 1971: 4th successful lunar landing on the moon
April 16, 1972: 5th successful lunar landing on the moon
December 7, 1972: 6th and final lunar landing on the moon

So in a span of 3 and a half years we managed to make 6 successful lunar landings without any casualties. An impeccable track record considering Our current estimate to get back to the moon is 2024 with the Artemis project. Has our technology devolved since these missions? By no means. So how come back in the late 60's we were able to reproduce a successful lunar mission in less than 4 months? Now the estimate is more than 5 years to return to the moon... And as shown in the video above, NASA scientists are still trying to figure out how to get by the Van Allen belts.

I am open to space travel outside of low earth orbit as a possibility, but it is strongly apparent that we have never been able to accomplish such. If the 2024 deadline for the next moon landing keeps getting pushed back, then you will know why. If escaping Low-earth orbit proves to be impossible, then we must reconsider our views on astronomy.

If it is unambiguously shown to be possible, then I will change my views. Good look on your search for truth, but be careful compromising loved ones for ancillary truths.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Anything from the scriptures is for the most part contested around here.

Excellent post though, reminds me of the old ats when these were the tipics (amongst supernatural and other oddities) what we were debating/investigating.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Everything above us is water vapour in one form or another... there is a limit to where we can rise. go beyond it you die.

What is the point... space will kill you.. you need a cocoon to live. a special, metal cocoon.

god wont save you in space.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

Can you produce a flat earth model that explains everything we experience within a single model? As in not using one model to explain some things, and a contradicting model to show the things missing from the first?

Can you explain why we can measure a 15 degree per hour drift as we rotate? And why the speed of that rotation gets lower as you reach the poles and is at its highest at the equator?

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Nice thread layout, never thought I would see science and God merged together, when watching the video I think in regards to the Van Allen belt the context is more about sending joe public thru it and being sued at a later date as oppossed to an astronaut completing a mission, no commercial entity wants to have litigation all over it on its debut, its kind of like why we not got flying cars yet.

As for the star in a jar, what is the frequency which is passing thru the WHOLE universe, what is making that noise to cause the water to emit light as described in the experiment carried out in a lab.

I appreciate reading your well laid out thread its just I dont align myself with God, thus I find more truth in NASA, yeah I no Never A Straight Answer but at least they answer questions, Not seen a Q+A with God ever, so I trust him less, apologies.

Why are we in existence will forever be the unanswered question, maybe faith offers sanity over sleepless nights of equations and quantum calculations about spacetime.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Radiation is supposed to be cumulative, the low levels through the VA belt inside a considered two weeks, were deemed acceptable, still and all the astronauts did acquire some radiation.
The other bigger risk was from solar flares, and CME's, the only way round that was to play space weathermen, and try to launch in a quiet period.

I think you could take it that it was never really safe, but that caution was used.

Nowadays, you can take it that space projects are much more circumspect.

edit on 15-10-2019 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   
A thread about the "firmament" made in 2019. I don`t know if I should laugh or cry.

What`s next, going back to burn redheads?

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   
This comes to mind:

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: gallop
space will kill you...

If time doesn't kill you first, that is.

Well. I'll see myself out, then.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   

You're not goin flat earther are ya man?

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   

I had always thought of the firmament as being the clouds above us...which are indeed made of actual water molecules. Hydrogen atoms and oxygen atoms remain just that until they join together to form water molecules...and you state that molecules struggle to exist in the ionosphere.
But, good try though.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I have always taken the firmament to be the land that sits between the deep
Earth aquifers of fresh water, and the Earth surface with oceans, lakes and streams

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 10:26 PM
link   
S & F

Definitely the most insightful thread I've read on here so far, ever!

6 manned visits to the moon all 50 years ago by 12 different Anglo American men (no women) over the span of a special 3 years all under Nixon not long after the Kennedy assassinations nor long before his ousting, either.

Lies?

Heaven help us learn the truth; it's out there!

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: MissSmartypants

I had always thought of the firmament as being the clouds above us...which are indeed made of actual water molecules. Hydrogen atoms and oxygen atoms remain just that until they join together to form water molecules...and you state that molecules struggle to exist in the ionosphere.
But, good try though.

The highest cloud can only reach to about 22km altitude. The ionosphere begins at 60km altitude, so there is no overlap. I would speculate that H2O cloud formation beneath the ionosphere is buffered by currents and ionic supply in the ionosphere.

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776

Can you produce a flat earth model that explains everything we experience within a single model? As in not using one model to explain some things, and a contradicting model to show the things missing from the first?

I didn't mention flat or sphere earth for good reason. If you want my opinion I think it may actually be both... the earth is undeniably circumnavigable, yet it also has attributes that it is a 3-Dimensional flat plane. Einstein's theory involves space (3D) bending due to the 4th-dimension: time. If time is bending space, then that means that space (3D) is not already a sphere, but instead is flat. The 3D flat plane of earth gets bent by time into a 4D spheroidal tesseract that is circumnavigable. It's the same dilemma they had to face with particles in quantum physics being both a wave and a particle.

Again, this is just my speculation, but it is based on an unbiased review of observable phenomenon.

originally posted by: gallop
god wont save you in space.

That's why I try to stay grounded

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I think a lot of these stories are from experiences of astral projections/oobe's
So the descriptions given are not of a physical version of events but etheric
Many UFOs give motions as if they are underwater. Our perception and abilities
Are limited, to a higher intelligence of different form or density a trip round our
Solar system may be akin to us going for a swim.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I've heard that it is liquid. But it is liquid Helium. Space temperature is -270 C. Liquid Helium is -270C,

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   
It is going to be fun to see what mental gymnastics people come up with when SpaceX starts sending people to the moon and Mars.

The huge shiny ship is going to be easy to track.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   
i must be the Odd-duck-out.... because I've always understood the waters above the firmament to be clouds
and the waters below (the waters of the deep) were underground springs and lakes, even oceans deep below the surface of the Earth (water reservoirs up to miles deep within the Crust)

Huge 'Ocean' Discovered Inside Earth | Live Science
www.livescience.com...

The Earth’s radius is about 4,000 miles (6,400 kilometers). The main layers of its interior are in descending order: crust, mantle and core. The crust thickness averages about 18 miles (30 kilometers) under the continents, but is only about 3 miles (5 kilometers) under the oceans. It …
Author: Ker Than

Deepest water found 1000km down, a third of way to Earth's ...
www.newscientist.com...

Nov 23, 2016 · Deepest water found 1000km down, a third of way to Earth’s core. JULES VERNE’s idea of an ocean deep below the surface in Journey to the Centre of the Earth may not have been too far off. Earth’s mantle may contain many oceans’ worth of water – with the deepest 1000 kilometres down.

indeed, there is an outer-space source of water... those Trillions of Comets, waiting there in our Oort Cloud which rings our Solar System... the comet water resource is located in the Biblical Second Heaven which is our 'outer space' > Solar system > Galaxy

in prophecy, it is said that the New Jerusalem which will Alight-on-Earth, will cause the Earth to split open and bring forth a new, underground, River of Living Waters (on the Millennial Kingdom) Earth that was destroyed in the Tribulation/Wrath/ 7 Thunders - 3 Woes tragedies
edit on th31157123960916262019 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sanitarium79
A thread about the "firmament" made in 2019. I don`t know if I should laugh or cry.

What`s next, going back to burn redheads?

A portion of humanity is circling back to the dark ages. To them, what they can't understand, doesn't exist and is lies.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join