It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rep. Al Green: "I'm Concerned If We Don't Impeach This President, He Will Get Re-Elected"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Rep. Al Green: "I'm Concerned If We Don't Impeach This President, He Will Get Re-Elected"

"As I look the people of America in the eye, I’m telling you, we have a constitutional crisis," Green said. "We must impeach this president. If you don’t, it’s not the soul of the nation that will be at risk only, it is the soul of the Congress that’s at risk."

This hatred of Trump because his not a globaist is unreal. Trump committed no crimes and yet leftists want him just because his Trump.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 03:05 AM
link   
The democrats in America are no different from the ones in Italy who removed the populist gov in a gov all because he refused the human traffickers ports. Now Italian people pay a price.

Liberals in America had shown they cant govern very well without either creating massive debts or rising their states to come a high cost of living standard.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: ChefFox

AL GREEN introduced his "Impeach Trump" articles in 2017/2018/2019. They failed to get 50% of the House, all 3 times.

The Media barely reported each past failure, just like they'll barely report the 4th failed attempt, if Pelosi/Schiff ever get this far.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 03:45 AM
link   
There's no better reason to impeach then to avoid re-election, hear that Bill Clinton, ya got sold a lemon

+23 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 04:13 AM
link   
If people would really think about what he is saying and what it means, he is admitting that the majority of the voting public want Trump which is how America works with the electoral system, however he wants to go completely against the will of the people with his un-American statements to stop that from being possible.

This alone condemns this person as unfit to be in United States government service of any kind.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 04:14 AM
link   

it’s not the soul of the nation that will be at risk only, it is the soul of the Congress that’s at risk

Congress sold its soul at least a century ago, WTF is green on about?

That line was actually funny, green should be doing stand-up, NOT (I was going to say writing laws, but lol) whatever it is he does at the Capital. (Oh Yeah, REEeeeeeee)

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Stupid caveman... He should resign and go back to GEICO!

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

it’s not the soul of the nation that will be at risk only, it is the soul of the Congress that’s at risk

Congress sold its soul at least a century ago, WTF is green on about?

That line was actually funny, green should be doing stand-up, NOT (I was going to say writing laws, but lol) whatever it is he does at the Capital. (Oh Yeah, REEeeeeeee)

Terms are acceptable. If Congress has to lose its' 'soul' then so be it. Too bad Al Green wasn't this guy - his message is awesome:

kek
ganjoa

+20 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Green is openly admitting that the impeachment movement is political and meant to influence an election.

Might as well just admit that its a coup attempt.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   

The title should be, "I'm Concerned If We Cannot Be Fascists, Democracy Will Prevail"

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 06:57 AM
link   

If you don’t, it’s not the soul of the nation that will be at risk only, it is the soul of the Congress that’s at risk." 

Why is the soul of Congress more important than the soul of the nation? Shouldn't that statement be the other way round?

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 06:58 AM
link   

This hatred of Trump because his not a globaist is unreal.

His name is on hotels around the world, as president he does business with every country in the world, even China.
He is a globalist, factually.
Give us your deranged idea of a globalist, should be funny.

Trump committed no crimes and yet leftists want him just because his Trump.

Mueller found him guilty of a bunch of crimes also also, whys he still hiding his taxes?
Go on, explain your excuses for not being able to accept facts. Paid shills would promote this kind of propaganda but, lack of block capitals probably puts you in the first, delusionist camp, your denial of facts should be funny as well as your understanding of the word globalist.

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: contextual

If Mueller had truly found him guilty, they would have impeached him already. That they are throwing their whistleblower "Hail Mary" and trying to drum up an impeachment in a secret process against all prior impeachment precedent over something that has zilch all to do with the Mueller Report tells you how much nothing they got out of it.

They don't even mention it anymore when it comes to this.

Only partisan hacks like yourself on the outside continue to use it to justify the current kangaroo process.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: contextual

His name is on hotels around the world, as president he does business with every country in the world, even China.

Mueller found him guilty of a bunch of crimes also also, whys he still hiding his taxes?
Go on, explain your excuses for not being able to accept facts. Paid shills would promote this kind of propaganda but, lack of block capitals probably puts you in the first, delusionist camp, your denial of facts should be funny as well as your understanding of the word globalist.

Here's a fact....there is no law forcing Presidents to release their taxes .

Here's an opinion....just because you have world-wide business holdings doesn't make you a globalist. A globalist is one that wants to collude and conspire with other powerful corporations and or individuals that want to rule the world.
edit on 14-10-2019 by conspiracytheoristIAM because: edit

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 07:34 AM
link   

When I first started reading the thread title I thought you were going to say, "Rep. Al Green: "I'm Concerned If We Don't Impeach This President it will be the end of our Constitution."

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   
People keep bringing up his taxes. if there was something bad in his taxes do you really think that the dems would not have found a way to leak it , or do the have leakers in every government entity except for the IRS? And from what we've seen, Obama weaponized that branch too .
So it would have been out long ago.
Or the rules would have been changed to let a second hand overheard comment about something be considered as proof.
edit on 140700000010 by JHumm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: contextual

I don’t think you have a clear understanding of globalism versus capitalism.

glob·al·ist
/ˈɡlōbəlist/

noun
a person who advocates the interpretation or planning of economic and foreign policy in relation to events and developments throughout the world.

adjective
relating to or advocating the operation or planning of economic and foreign policy on a global basis.

Seems to me President Trump is more interested in using the US tax code to his advantage and also increasing his profits by using various policies that were enacted before his Presidency that may have allowed better trade terms by using or dealing in other countries.

What’s funny is he clearly has an america first policy and WANTS to change incentives to where it brings the manufacturing and lost opportunities back to our shores.

But yeah......he’s a globalist

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Al Green is a lot smarter than I gave him credit for, and that's based on the one truth he's ever said which is "Trump will be reelected."

His only concern, like all elected democrats, is power to control us.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: JHumm
People keep bringing up his taxes. if there was something bad in his taxes do you really think that the dems would not have found a way to leak it , or do the have leakers in every government entity except for the IRS? And from what we've seen, Obama weaponized that branch too .
So it would have been out long ago.
Or the rules would have been changed to let a second hand overheard comment about something be considered as proof.

They need to get Lois Learner back into the IRS. She would get Trump's returns out to the public. Come hook or crook she would get it done.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

AL GREEN introduced his "Impeach Trump" articles in 2017/2018/2019. They failed to get 50% of the House, all 3 times.

The Media barely reported each past failure, just like they'll barely report the 4th failed attempt, if Pelosi/Schiff ever get this far.

Did they actually make it to the floor for a vote? I don't recall hearing anything about that.

What was the vote tally (how close was it)? Links?
edit on 14-10-2019 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join