It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

musings on bigfoot's elusiveness

page: 26
<< 23  24  25   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

Many thanks for the account. Sounds amazing to be in the presence of Bigfoot. The pounding of the ground sounds typical of something concerned you entering it's territiroy. Scary too, I'd have legged it and fast

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

If you're dead serious about wanting to see a Bigfoot and live to tell about it, look up Todd Standing.

No one comes close to that guy.

Meldrum, bindernagel, and Les Stroud chose him.

I think he's kind of pricey so tell him you'll just pay his full price IF you see the Bigfoot.

And don't end up like an oyster or marrow dinner, of course.

DISCLAIMER: PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Wow.

If it was shaking the ground it may be a Bigfoot genetic outlier that's over 10 feet tall.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

Many thanks for the account. Sounds amazing to be in the presence of Bigfoot. The pounding of the ground sounds typical of something concerned you entering it's territiroy. Scary too, I'd have legged it and fast

Thanks for reading

Yes we all ran, which wouldn't have made sense if it was a bear. We were all heavily armed and prepared for a bear encounter. Whatever this was caused us all to panic.

As for the best trails? I'm not sure, you will be safe wherever you choose as long as you are prepared. Just do some research.....I would recommend Southeast Alaska personally...

I think deliverance people are pretty rare so don't worry. I have not run into them and I've been hiking around the woods all over the world.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: reject

Wow.

If it was shaking the ground it may be a Bigfoot genetic outlier that's over 10 feet tall.

That is what I'm thinking...

It made it sound like the ground was hollow. I don't think even the biggest Brown bear can quite do that.

And like I said there was an instant vibe in the air that had us all panic.

We are all super comfortable in the woods so it was not normal behavior from anybody.

Also I need to add that on our way up we came across this large clearing where the ground was all flattened out and there was really nice coverage surrounding the area. It was down in a shallow pit as well.

It was like a perfect camping spot that had been used before...

Initially I thought it was created from bear activity but thinking back to the whole experience I wonder if there was something more going on.......

edit on 2-3-2020 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I suspect e.t. UFOs have portal capabilities.

However, would a technological Bigfoot be a scavenger?

Why would a shapeshifter choose that form if it wants to hide from people?

It just doesn't make sense at all.

St. Paul encourages people to lie for god.

top topics

<< 23  24  25   >>

join