It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

musings on bigfoot's elusiveness

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: reject

It may have evolved later on to have a different purpose.

"Off to hunt beavers."

"Gone home."

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Humans can only have sex and reproduce with humans. A human could have sex with an ape but it would be very dangerous, both for the human and animal. There are many scientific articles online about this, and it's impossible to create a hybrid human-ape in a lab, the genetics and chromosomes don't match up even though our DNA is very similar. In a lab they have had success with crossing humans and pigs but it hasn't gotten very far at all. The human-pig research is based on developing organs. Info on this research is also available online.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: reject

To me that has always looked like a guy with a backpack.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

Well, there is interbreeding between horse species and their chromosomes and DNA differences are greater.

Cat species hybrids.

Bird species hybrids.

Goat species hybrids.

And, yes, even ape hybrids (bonobo-chimpanzee.)

Especially if an unknown species (original Bigfoot) might bridge that gap, I think hybridization AMONG apes is quite possible.

edit on 3-2-2020 by reject because: Human yeren

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

That would have to be an exceptionally large human chasing caribou near the North Pole.

He didn't attack them with guns and arrows from a safe distance but was trying to get to them physically.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Nothing to do with hunting, he is riding a bike wearing a beanie and a backpack.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Those Bigfoot shows need to track down the native American descendants of Bigfoot.

Unlike their Chinese counterpart, the offspring was functional as a human and had children.

Allegedly.
edit on 3-2-2020 by reject because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

The filmmaker and his crew claim there was no such person.

I'm pretty sure they would've heard an engine in that remote and isolated location.

Unless you are implying they are perpetrators of a hoax.

Their documentary wasn't about Bigfoot.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

Humans have bred with neanderthals, denisovans, and other "cousins."

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   

The filmmaker and his crew claim there was no such person.
I'm pretty sure they would've heard an engine in that remote and isolated location.
Unless you are implying they are perpetrators of a hoax.

I meant a mountain bike. No noise. Could be a hoax video to advertise their legit film.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Humans have bred with neanderthals, denisovans, and other "cousins."

This I agree with due to the amount of folklore involved. Too many eyewitness stories to think otherwise. Even if it means Bigfoot is closely related to humans DNA wise.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Well it's interesting we're still having these types of debates.
Ape vs partial human in 2020. Excuse my manners, but YAWN!

Pedantry like this is why I usually stay out of both forums and the world of bigfootery. It's all OLD. It's all also crap.
If you've seen one you know it's crap. If you haven't, seriously at this point you're just not trying. It's been past time we move the conversation along to more relevant things.

For instance why research orgs are sitting on sightings. Not even publishing they happened. This gives us a VERY skewed idea of their actual range, changes in behavior, likelihood of seeing one. Yes I "get" they assume they own any info given to them, but that also should change.

The couple of bigfoot data maps that are available, kudos to the authors BTW, are woefully incomplete. Not the authors fault, but we shouldn't expect to be given faulty data and then base an opinion on it. We actually should expect MORE, not less.

At this point researchers are in competition with each other an not doing a whole bunch to move things along. They've been protecting their own turf an people who need to know have been left in the dust. It's been left to individuals to do their own networking all over the internet to get any credible answers, which is insanely and mindnumbingly time consuming.

If we aren't going to move the subject matter along, then who will?

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

Why is it all crap?

Because they're fallen angels (nephilim?)

Humans are apes.

You're an ape.

Lol.

I am an ape.

We are ALL monkeys, primates, mammals, and animals.

Somewhere behind the scenes is a religious agenda that doesn't want activism demanding protection for these and think they are doing God's work (and also economic interests.)

Why do you think they brought in swat and green berets during searches but were extremely secretive?

They're exterminating them.

They may have even already succeeded for all intents and purposes.

Except some natives may be giving stragglers a hand.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I've said before the Nephalim argument is a non-starter for me.

The reports of BF being exterminated are just lately being discussed/reported more. So I'm intrigued, but waiting to see how things develop.

Technically you're correct humans are Apes, but that wasn't what I meant and you know it.

It's all crap because of the axiom "insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting different results". In bigfootery
it's rampant.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Anyway, since I'm here again there's one last thing I would like to add to the discussion.

I've been listening to alleged Bigfoot vocalizations.

They are quite reminiscent of whales.

From eyewitness accounts, even the slender ones are quite broad and thick chested; maybe not the very young monkey looking stage.

Also, their "soft" growls still vibrate.

What am I getting at?

Lung capacity.

They can hold their breath a long time probably.

They can make great divers.

Further connecting the dots... missing people sometimes have severed legs.

Severed legs have been washing ashore.

Either these legs were carried away by rivers or Bigfoot swims out to sea.

Also, sailors of old claim to hear long haired sirens (mermaids) at sea.

People in forests claim they think they hear what sounds like women (banshee) screaming or crying.

Even in Philippine folklore, the local feared monster, the "aswang," is hairy and associated with STENCH, howls, and bird sounds; mimics voices. (Likes internal organs, pregnant women, and very young children; primarily nocturnal)

I think these things MAY all have basis in Bigfoot.

edit on 12-2-2020 by reject because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Dunno about severed legs, but am aware that feet have been randomly been washing up on the coast of BC for awhile now. I also don't know that it can be tied to bigfoot activity. Or at least those dots haven't been connected in a meaningful way.

Their lung capacity IS however amazing.
Tigers have been shown to have different-type larynx's which facilitate their long distance calling capabilities. Since we know virtually nothing about bigfoots internal organs, I don't see how we can fairly compare them to us. We do know they are capable of low hertz sound, so it would make more sense to start by comparing them to animals that also can produce the same.

Also knowing that they are air-breathers mostly found on land, to me anyway, it's pretty far fetched to go the aquatic route. We know they have skin as well an water does a serious number on that organ long term. Frankly I haven't figured how Skunk Apes avoid skin staph an other diseases from swamp living??

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 11:59 PM
link   

They are made of tougher stuff.

Humans would be disabled after a little while going around barefoot in the forests and rock strewn areas they frequent.

Going back to chimpanzees, despite their smaller size, they are five times stronger than average humans.

They rip apart their prey.

They have been known to do that to their caretakers.

And in the forests, some missing people's remains have been found dismembered as with other animals.

Some femurs were even broken in half.

There's at least one missing person whose partial leg(s) were still inside the pants.

I think they were after the marrow.

They probably also like brains.
edit on 15-2-2020 by reject because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Jaryd Atadero, the missing child, was last seen by two fishermen.

He asked them if there were bears around in the area.

This makes me think he had already seen something that looked like a bear stalking him.

Only bits and pieces of him were recovered; most notably a tooth placed on top of his partial top skull placed on top of a log.

Also, his shoes were found in mint condition in the forest after a few years.

Then during the search for another child, Dennis Martin, the Key Family said they saw something that could either be a man or bear that was letting out a howl and had something slung over it's shoulder.

There's allegedly a forest ranger who claims to have seen a Bigfoot with a human over its shoulder; I don't know if it's the same incident.

murder with rape by Bigfoot

I don't have to cautiously tiptoe around the topic like Mr. David Paulides,
a public figure(understandably,) soo, to me, these scream Bigfoot; of course, no disrespect to the victims who have my sympathies.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 01:53 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 07:33 AM
link   
www.denverpost.com...

In googling, nowhere did I see the missing Childs remains being "stacked". Your Other link to 1960's disappearance equally could have easily had "human involvement".

I'm not sure why you're pushing the "bigfoot kill people" agenda and the "they're a Ape" theory so hard. So at this point I'm going to have to ask Have you seen a Bigfoot/Sasquatch in person?

While this isn't a deal breaker for me in considering your point of view and information you bring to the thread, it would explain a lot about your perspectives. One thing people don't consider by promoting Paullides "Missing" books is that for bigfoot to have been responsible for all the thousands of missing humans the bigfoot population would have to be off the charts.

Plus we're not seeing this behavior where bigfoot live in rural/semi-rural area's closer to human habitation. Where in fact it would be much easier to snatch humans. I'll qualify that by saying that yes, there have been instances of more juvenile bigfoot attempting to grab the odd kid, but nothing like the case files outlined by Paullides.

It's easy to fixate only on the more sensational aspects of what "we think we know" instead of considering this logically.
Part of that is admitting the witness reports show whether Hunters or hikers bigfoot behavior indicates they run people out of the woods 1000x more often than physically attacking humans. Despite the many reports of them employing superior skills in locating US in the wilds.

Historically there have been pockets geographically where Native Peoples FIRST indicated that bigfoot kidnapped humans, or got physical but given the entire area of the North American continent it's statistically looking like this is a regional behavior from those local bigfoot populations and can't be generalized.

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26 >>

join