It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just who in the world is Mabus (third anti-christ) supposed to be?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Nostradamus predicted three anti-christs would come. The third was named as Mabus. Could Prime Minister Mahmud Abbas be Mabus?

I read somewhere speculation that the anti-christ was here already and a public figure and that the new Prime Minister of Palestine fits the description as far as the name goes. The name that Nostradamus predicted to be Mabus. I believe if what I read is true, that Abbas is set to bring peace in the Middle East between Israel and Palestine.

www.jerrypippin.com...

If he is the anti-christ, war will follow the peace big time.

While some have speculated that Bush W. is the third anti-christ,
www.cyberspaceorbit.com...
I believe someone negotiating peace between Israel and the Arabs better fits that description. We now have Prime Minister Mahmud Abbas. What do you think?

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 10:02 PM
link   
at first i thought it fit saddam hussam(sp) but when abbas came to power,it appears it fits a lot better.Especially with the peace accord .

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Mahammad Abbas = M. Abbas = Mabbas i can see the similarities! However, i dont know if it is true or not.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 11:04 PM
link   
if you write down the letters of s u d d u m and then read them in the mirror you get mabbus !

There's no truth in that Prime Minister of Palestine is in fact the Antichrist....
First of all there have been many others that have come and gone and been falsely accused of being ""The Antichrist''
Quote''///

The appearance of the Antichrist, also called the man of iniquity or the beast,
together with his representatives,
pseudo-Christs,
false prophets,
and every type of false wonder worked by the power of Satan in order to deceive the people.
The Antichrist will sit in the place of God acting as if he were God and as an unrelenting beast he will pursue with all rage and furor the chosen servants of God. (1 Jn. 2:18; 2 Thess. 2:3-11; Rev. 13:1-8, 20:1-10; Mat. 24:9)
members.cox.net...

St. Paul spoke of one of the signs of the end:
“The day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. For when people will say,’There is peace and security,’ then sudden destruction will come upon them” (1 Thes. 5:2-3

Therefore, the Apostle emphasize very strongly in their warning about the end of the world that we must beware of deception. St. Paul says in II Thessalonians 2:9-11: “The coming of the lawless one, by the activity of Satan, will be with all power and sings and lying wonders… God shall send (that is, allow) a strong delusion, that men should believe a lie.” That is, it will be something very deceptive.

In fact, we know that the elect themselves might be deceived if the times will not be cut short. Christ Himself warns, in speaking of the last days, that “false Christs and false prophets will arise and show great signs and wonders so as to lead astray, if possible, even the elect” (Matt. 24:24). And in the Apocalypse, St. John states that the last times will be characterized by “demonic spirits working wonders” (Apoc. 16:14). Therefore, one of the sings of the coming of the end is the multiplication of demonic signs and wonders, i.e. false miracles and things of that sort.

www.holy-transfiguration.org...

Quote///
number of external factors will have to play a significant role in strengthening the power of the coming Antichrist.
Possibly, during his time the threat of nuclear and biological warfare, or the specter of a horrible political and economic crisis will hang over mankind.
Governments will be on the verge of collapse, and nations in turmoil and revolt. Then, on the murky waters of a global cataclysm, a "brilliant" leader will surface as the sole savior of mankind.

www.orthodoxphotos.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Now, why would the prime minister of Palistine be the anti christ? The desciption of the Anti Christ is that of a powerful world leader, that can affect us all. Now as Palistine is such a hopelessly weak country, it would not make make such sense that it's leader would have such a global impact.

Further, mabus is not the same as abbas. I can take hister for Hitler, but I won't take mabus for abbas.

I think if there is anyone who fits the description of the Anti Christ, it's George Bush. Perhaps, he was called mabus once, eh

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Hang on didn't we have a thread about this earlier in the week

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

yup two or three of them in fact.

He is here but he's not telling anyone because he is enjoying his life. Can you imagine if someone announced that they were the anti christ and had a bit to back them up. One million or more potential assassins just itching to pull the trigger.....

The very movements designed to stop the anti christ from happening....creates the anti christ

[edit on 7-3-2005 by Mayet]

[edit on 7-3-2005 by Mayet]

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 07:16 AM
link   

as posted by helen670
if you write down the letters of s u d d u m and then read them in the mirror you get mabbus !

Normally, I'd let this fly, but being that you ended this with an exclamation point....couldn't.

How does 'suddum' = 'mabbus'?
Maybe if the first name was spelled correctly? saddam. Um no, saddam does not = mabbus.
Maybe if the second name is spelled correctly? mabus. Umm no, saddam does not = mabus.

*scratches head*

seekerof

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 10:13 PM
link   
This may be a stretch and only time will tell but why couldn't a Palestinian state become part of the EU? If Turkey can be a possible candidate then this area is just a little bit to the south. If this happened I believe there would probably be a lot of disagreement within the EU. If a Palestinian state did become part of the EU, suddenly Prime Minister M. Abbas could become the leader of the EU or a world leader. Having already brokered a peace treaty between Israel and the arab Palestinians he could be hailed as a great peace maker and leader. This sort of fits with my beliefs of what the anti-christ is going to do. I never thought Sadam was going to be a great peace maker.

[edit on 7-3-2005 by orionthehunter]

Edited note: If the dollar ever has a major or very major crisis, the Euro could become the default currency that everyone else would need to use to buy or sell. Thus the EU leader could gain control economically over much of the western world.

[edit on 7-3-2005 by orionthehunter]

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 10:33 PM
link   

as posted by helen670

tetragrammaton or the secret name of god when turned backwards spells notammargartet

not am margaret t

so it's not Margaret Thatcher

it still is a bit concerting to see your own name in it though to go with the 666 birthdate.

'He shall come through the clouds like a thief in the night...'

cute.... I was born to the Macleod clan and hidden at birth and adopted out without anyone knowing my mother was pregnant. In older literature it documents a solar eclipse on my birthdate which is on the cusp of fire and water. But i am the nicest person who you could ever meet

and it could go for anyone, hundreds of people could fit the descriptions in all different ways. I declined the job when asked

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 10:55 PM
link   
The first two antichrists have been said to be Napoleon and Hitler. If I remember right the third antichrist is supposed to bring good things at first. Both Hitler and Napoleon were leaders of the most powerful nations of their time. They had the means to achieve their goals no matter the cost or the consequences. That sounds kind of like a modern leader we know. I don't think Bush is the antichrist though
If you look in the mirror for Mabus you get Sudam. Hitler in the centuries was misspelled by one letter, Hisler I think it was. I really don't think Suddam Hussein could be the third antichrist in the situation he is in.

Mabus then will soon die, there will come
Of people and beasts a horrible rout:
Then suddenly one will see vengeance,
Hundred, hand, thirst, hunger when the comet will run.

Personally I think this Mabus is someone who we have not met yet and wont for a long time. When was that comet coming that Nostradamus was talking about?

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 10:59 PM
link   
MABUS

from generally accepted cypher and Anagram decoding practice

just may be "MA"
meaning the postal abbreviation of Massachuttess?sp?
which only became widely used in this time stage of history
which of course the MA becoming relevent at the 'window' when
the 3rd Anti-Christ is emminent

just may be "BUS"
is short for Business or BusinessMan
or could be a shortened & reversed SUB = substitute
as in your 'Represenative' or 'Senator' is your substitute vote

ergo, a Massachutcess BusinessMan or a Massachutches Man-of-Business

and the most important man of business or a Man-that-Means-Business from Massachuttcess...
..Senator Ted Kennedy !!!

Chappaquiddick as mortal-head-wound?

? will he finally go for it in 2008? with Hillary on the ticket as VP?

[edit on 7-3-2005 by St Udio]

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 01:08 AM
link   
It would be foolish for the third anti christ to be another public figure, he/she would be taken down very quickly. Must be an unknown. working from behind the scenes. Making sure what can go wrong will go wrong and to turn good people evil. Hmmmm..sounds an awful lot like Bin Laden though. Nobody knows where he is(Pakistan)and hes doing all he can to make sure that whatever can go wrong will. And he thinks hes God! I try not to think on such a Hollywood scale but its pretty hard not to when you have him running arround! Also proves my theories in other psts that blind good feeds evil just as we trained financed and armed Bin Laden to fight the "evil" Soviets!

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 01:47 AM
link   
A question:
how do you know that mabus is the third Antichrist?
Mabus could be anyone at any point in time.
Did Nostradamus specificaly say anywhere that by "mabus" he means the Antichrist? Or do we just assume that?

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax

Mabus then will soon die, there will come
Of people and beasts a horrible rout:
Then suddenly one will see vengeance,
Hundred, hand, thirst, hunger when the comet will run.

In the position he is in, it's not a stretch to see Abbas being assassinated.

I would believe you if you told me that "when the comet will run" is referring to deep impact missing it's target on July 4th.

We'll just have to see...

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonofSpy
It would be foolish for the third anti christ to be another public figure, he/she would be taken down very quickly. Must be an unknown. working from behind the scenes. Making sure what can go wrong will go wrong and to turn good people evil. Hmmmm..sounds an awful lot like Bin Laden though. Nobody knows where he is(Pakistan)and hes doing all he can to make sure that whatever can go wrong will. And he thinks hes God! I try not to think on such a Hollywood scale but its pretty hard not to when you have him running arround! Also proves my theories in other psts that blind good feeds evil just as we trained financed and armed Bin Laden to fight the "evil" Soviets!

Who is to say that he still does not work for the US? He is Bush's best public relations man. Usama Bin La den very much made Bush into who he is presently. He is a Neo Con dream that has gone out of control.

That does not make him the anti-christ. Besides, he is dead. I don't know the clowns that have been portraying him in those sketchy videos, you would think they would invest in a high quality digital vid.

I will come out and say it. I am the anti-Christ as portrayed.

Seriously, why would someone admit to being who the christians portray as the destroyer of the world? Can't destroy the earth, just kill off every species and start anew.

[edit on 8-3-2005 by Justanotherperson]

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof

as posted by helen670

Normally, I'd let this fly, but being that you ended this with an exclamation point....couldn't.

How does 'suddum' = 'mabbus'?
Maybe if the first name was spelled correctly? saddam. Um no, saddam does not = mabbus.
Maybe if the second name is spelled correctly? mabus. Umm no, saddam does not = mabus.

*scratches head*

seekerof

Ok......now
Let me get this right
mabbus in the mirror spells out
suddam
(no exclamation mark)
is that better
anyway......dont know why i said this
I was just told....

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Has any prophecy by Nostradamus ever come true without having to "interpert" his quatrans?
I mean you take damn near any quatrain, and damn near any world event, and you can make the two fit.
Try t yorself it makes a great drinking game.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 05:13 AM
link   

just may be "BUS"

All you have to do is add a H to that and you get Bush!

As for the MA in front of it, it obviously means master - as in master Bush!

On a more serious note, the Anti Christ is suppose to be a man who the Christians will like, thinking of him as a man of god - a man who says he's carrying out gods work. He will a world leader but he will be a very evil man and he will cause many wars.

Let's see a man who christians like, a man who who says he speaks to god, a world leader that is causing many wars. Also a man that many compare to the "2nd antichrist" Hitler. A man that like Hitler is ushering in a police state on the pretexts of war on terrorism. Geez, eh, could it be Bush?

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 08:06 PM
link   
[edit on 093131p://222 by LiquidationOfDiscrepancy]

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 08:08 PM
link   
do this for a moment.... with
Mabus Add an Os and h to that name, what do you get? osma/bush
I am not saying Bush is a bad person or anything, just something weird.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join