It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

SWD, firstly that's a great find and I'd say is definitely a Q proof!

Your 4th and 6th post pictures won't show for me... which posts were they?

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper
You also said:

All Trump had to do was give them the rope.

As if it was a done deal. It isn't.

But you know what, what difference does it make? My point was about both sides calling each other evil masterminds and stupid at the same time.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

No worries Cavv2... I wasn't moaning - merely letting daskakik know that I am aware of and monitor how much time I spend on Q.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Adam Schiff has 2 aides who worked with whistleblower at White HouseI

Abigail Grace, who worked at the NSC until 2018, was hired in February, while Sean Misko, an NSC aide until 2017, joined Schiff's committee staff in August, the same month the whistleblower submitted his complaint.

Misko, 37, worked in the Obama administration as a member of the secretary of state’s policy planning staff under deputy chief of staff Jake Sullivan, who became Hillary Clinton's top foreign policy official during her 2016 presidential campaign. In 2015, Misko was the director for the Gulf states at the NSC, remaining there into the Trump administration’s first year.

In a Dec. 1, 2009, email released by Judicial Watch, Clinton adviser Huma Abedin sent classified information regarding foreign military contributions to the Afghanistan war effort to her private email account. That email originated with Misko, who wrote to Sullivan that he initially “accidentally” sent it on the “high side” (secure) but was sending the email again.

Washington examiner
edit on 11-10-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Sean Misko Atlantic Council

In addition to advising Secretary of State John Kerry on South Asia and the Middle East, 

A Term Member of the Council on Foreign Relations,

link

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   

A related article from February

Trump Furious As Schiff Hires Former NSC Staffers To Work On Investigation

CNN reported on Thursday that Schiff and his investigators on the House Intelligence Committee have been hiring former staff members at the National Security Council, enraging the president in the process.

But these aren't just any staffers. According to the reports, the people who have been hired to work on the Democrat-led investigation are all part of a group of Obama administration holdovers who are believed to have been part of a "deep state" cabal that sought to undermine Trump with a flurry of embarrassing leaks during the early days of his administration.

Schiff has hired one former career official at the National Security Council, Abigail Grace, who left the White House last year. She has a congressional email address and is listed in a directory as working for the Intelligence Committee’s Democratic majority.

By hiring these former employees, Schiff is helping to confirm what Trump and many close to him long feared: That the Obama holdovers have been deliberately trying to sabotage his administration.

zerohedge

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
You also said:

All Trump had to do was give them the rope.

As if it was a done deal. It isn't.

But you know what, what difference does it make? My point was about both sides calling each other evil masterminds and stupid at the same time.

I haven't done that either, but this isn't about me.

I do think the left should admit they messed up and Trump didn't have to do much for that to happen.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Probably why people in previous administrations end up dead instead of fired.

If they croak you, you can't talk.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   
It is a direct copy/paste from that post.

Also, it is what Q is about and this is a Q thread, where someone pointed out how "the left" call Trump dumb and a supervillain, showing some form of mental disorder.

I pointed out that both sides do this and you, I have no idea why, felt the need to interject.

The left messing up and Trump not having to sweat for it was not what was being discussed.

edit on 11-10-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   
From June

Meet Eric Ciaramella — H.R. McMaster Appoints Susan Rice Ally to be his Personal AideI

In fall of 2016 as Obama’s director for Ukraine on the NSC, Ciaramella was the main force pushing Trump-Russia conspiracy theories.

Some suspect Ciaramella was one of the original leakers who told the media about classified conversations Trump had with Russian diplomat Sergei Lavrov. While it’s unproven that Ciaramella leaked that conversation, it is now a fact of life that he will have access to every conversation Trump has with foreign officials, as part of his official duties for McMaster.

McMaster has been stacking the NSC with anti-Trump Republicans, Susan Rice allies, and Obama holdovers.

McMaster has also been orchestrating leaks about Trump to the press through David Petraeus’s firm KKR.

archive

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Just read that Shep Smith may be stepping down from Fox News....hmmmmm

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

Although Brennan was educated in Catholic schools in New Jersey, the shift to Jesuit-run Fordham for college was not such an obvious one for “Jumping Jack,” who was unsure of his future. Young John was a free spirit, undecided about what to do next. He even possessed an earring and long hair and motor bike at one point, and considered a religious vocation at another. Jesus won out over Jack Kerouac and he went to Fordham University. They don't turn out too many popes at Fordham in New York, but they do encourage their students to live the examined life. I asked him what he wanted to be when he attended Fordham. “I wanted to be the first American pope,” he laughed. “Well, you could be,” I replied. “I’m hoping this is good training for it!” he laughs. Strangely, many of the articles about Brennan often refer to him as having a priestly presence. He was planning to be a seminarian at one point, but he discovered girls and decided to not pursue the priesthood. But the imprint of the examined life intilled in him by the Jesuits is still with him. I asked Brennan about his Catholic background and what it means to him today. “A strong foundation in morality and ethics and core religious foundations,” he replied.
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow ~ Source

Jesuit or Islamist?

Jesuits are known to be chameleon-like.

Yep, they are. The current Pope is the first Jesuit Pope.

link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Please let that be true.

link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Actually he is announcing it right now on his show live.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   
As more and more comes out about these whistleblowers, it sounds like they are already on Schiff’s staff. The whistleblower can question himself.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Reason given?

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Adam Schiff has a Republican challenger for 2020. I haven't heard much about him till today. I'll keep my ears open for any Trump endorsement. Eric Early

Any Californians here know anything about him?

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

Reason given?

He didnt give one other than he asked them if he could leave....he went on a memory lane walk for a bit then just said it was his last broadcast and he has no plans to go anywhere else.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Thx for update. Pretty surprising. Wonder what the real reason is?

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join