It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

U'1l need it

A glowing way to close your comment ...

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

That's an interesting logo on that truck/billboard. Three stars above two lines is the Coat of Arms of George Washington. It also appears on the Purple Heart.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Looks like the whistleblowers name is Eric Ciaramella. Former NSC for Ukraine, left the White House after being accused of working against the President (said to have received death threats). Returned to work for CIA after White House. All the pieces seem to fit.

Hell hath no fury like a wonk spurned.

Cheers

He certainly fits the bill.
Bring him in and ask him directly, under oath, if he's the WB.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

All we're waiting on now is, "My fellow Americans, The Storm Is Upon Us."

Recall the DoD & Army have recently invested mega millions into subterranean warfare technology & training.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Warning! - Not for cupcakes, snowflakes, or wussies -

For those who missed President Trump telling the rally crowd tonight about Joe Biden kissing Barack Obama's ASS,

Here's a clip of it: twitter.com...

PURE GOLD!

Honestly, I wish the President would stop swearing. Some of his other behavior is starting to concern me as well.

I voted for him. I support him. He is the lawfully elected President. I just wish he would exhibit more gravitas.

Very serious things are happening around the world. Now more than ever he needs to maintain a sober, stoic demeanor.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I know but last night with Trump's one of a kind rally speech coupled with meme warfare gone wild I couldn't resist. 😂

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Did anyone catch the reference made at the rally yesterday? Trump played Purple Rain = purple party?

Yesterday at 2pm ET Observationalist brought up the subject of joining the two parties into a single, Purple, party (blue + red). At 8pm ET Trump played Purple Rain.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

Purple reign!

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   
In process of catching as per usual, but thought you guys might want to see this. It appears Omar may have been lurking in the crowd outside the Trump Rally last night. Of course one cant say it as it is 100% fact that she was since her face is covered, but it does look like a strong possibility.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

I understand what you mean about the President and his demeanor. But on the other side of the coin, the other day he tweeted out "bullsnip" (can't even use the word here, FFS) and the next day they were talking about it on the radio. I can't remember the specific context of the tweet at the moment. At any rate, by the end of their little clip I realized that it was absolutely ridiculous that words as harmless as "bulls#it" are censored on the radio. Even here on this site.

Maybe he curses to prove a point. Point being, we are not as free as we believe we are. I mean, how messed up is our society that our media latches on to single words that our President uses to express himself? And not just our media, but we ALL do it. Who benefits from censoring that specific word? I guess anyone who is trying to pull "bullsnip" over on others.

But yeah, sometimes I do wish Prez would conduct himself a little more presidential like

Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors
edit on Fri Oct 11 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: The issue of "Freedom of Speech" on ATS

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   

the only tax returns it [Deutsche Bank] has for individuals or entities named in the subpoenas are not those of the President.

the identity of the two taxpayers whose tax returns Deutsche Bank has, is not relevant to any issue we need to decide.

Deutsche Bank told the appeals court that it possessed tax records named in the subpoena, but declined to reveal the identities of who they belonged to

www.axios.com:443... 2-div" target="_blank" class="postlink">Deutsche Bank Tells Court to Piss Off, it Doesn't Have Trump's Tax Returns

edit on 11-10-2019 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Rule of Three in writing.
Latin phrase "omne trium perfectum" (everything that comes in threes is perfect, or, every set of three is complete.

The power of three is universal and is the tripartide nature of the world as heaven, earth, and waters. It is human as body, soul and spirit. Notice the distinction that soul and spirit are not the same. They are not. Three is birth, life, death. It is the beginning, middle and end. Three is a complete cycle unto itself. It is past, present, future.

Number 3 symbolism

The concept of 3 in symbolism (3 stars or 3 geometric shapes) is plastered everywhere all over Europe from ancient, to the Templars, to modern day structures, churches, buildings, signage, advertising, etc.

Lots of quotes & meanings of number 3 symbolism.

So many meanings of 3 stars.

The two red stripes were seen as representing the Senate and House of Representatives where DC residents were not represented, while the three stars represented the three Commissioners who ruled over the city with accountability to the people who were innocent and represented in white.

Flag of the District of Columbia

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Staged event(s).
The trick of creating chaos and then seizing power under the pretense of putting things back in order is a tried and true method of deception and manipulation. It's the meaning behind the Latin motto: ORDO AB CHAO meaning ORDER OUT OF CHAOS.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Using that approach, three could also represent the three branches of our government. 🙂

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Three dots and two lines is also Morse Code for '3'.

edit on 11-10-2019 by doobydoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   

twitter.com...

Japan prepares for Typhoon Hagibis.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Yup!! There are STILL folks out there who believe President Trump to be some clueless, doddering old fool. I cannot wait until the carpet is pulled out from under their feet. FISA warrants work both ways.

The cognitive dissonance is amazing to witness: to many Dems, including here are ATS, Trump is simultaneously an evil supervillain AND a complete idiot.

It's almost like schizophrenia.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Trump Rids Major U.S. Container Port of Chinese Communist Control

Under a long-term deal sealed by the Obama administration, a Chinese Communist company was set to control the second-busiest container port in the United States. In an unreported Trump administration victory, the Communists are out after a drawn-out national security review forced a unit of China-based COSCO Shipping Holdings Co. (Orient Overseas Container Line—OOCL) to sell the cherished container terminal business, which handles among the largest freight of imports into the U.S.

DJT tweet

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Looks like Hunter Biden is about to be in some more news...this time for a DNA Paternity test....LOL

paternity

Biden and the baby's mother, Lunden Alexis Roberts, "have settled issues related to the service of process" and proper service "is no longer expected to be a contested issue," Roberts' attorney, Clint Lancaster, wrote in a motion filed Thursday.
An attorney for Biden in Arkansas declined to comment Thursday, referring all questions to Chicago attorney George Mesires. Mesires did not respond to an email and a voicemail Thursday afternoon.
Roberts' paternity suit, filed May 28, alleges that she and Biden "were in a relationship" and that "Baby Doe" was born in August 2018 "as a result of that relationship."
The 2014 Arkansas State University graduate met Hunter Biden while taking subsequent courses at George Washington University, Lancaster said.
According to a July 1 article in The New Yorker, Biden has denied "having sexual relations" with Roberts.
Roberts, 28, is asking the court to establish that Biden, 49, is the baby's biological father and to order him to pay child support and provide health insurance for the toddler.
In September, she asked the court to order Biden to provide a DNA sample. The Motion for Scientific (DNA) Testing alleged that Biden had "verbally admitted to the plaintiff that he is the father of her child."
Biden's response was originally due next Monday. After both sides reached an agreement, McSpadden extended the deadline for the response to Oct. 21.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

It's almost like schizophrenia.

I think it is a consequence of their rigid faith in the political progressivism movement colliding with reality. It seems the "arc of the moral universe" can't be so easily shoehorned in a given direction.

Cheers

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join