It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 385
<< 382  383  384    386  387  388 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Well that's odd. I wonder whom will be found dead this weekend now? I bet the person who was going to be picking up the hidden kids.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
You said you don't care and you're ok with thinking that if they can get away with it then it is what it is

Thinking one way or the other doesn't allow them to get away with something or stop them.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   
(in reply to Lance Corvette)

... and they're rationing because they want to ensure the Revolutionary Guards have enough fuel to react to domestic uprisings.

Cheers
edit on 15-11-2019 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Before Chairman Adam Schiff gets a chance to make up another phone call between Presidents Trump and Zelensky, @DevinNunes just read the entire transcript aloud.

Kevin McCarthy video

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

so you don't have a problem with crimes against children

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
🚨BREAKING 🚨

Senator Ron Johnson is preparing to Subpoena:

• Adam Schiff
• The Whistleblower
• Joe Biden
• Hunter Biden

my gosh I'm running out of popcorn

PREPARING to? Lets see if he's quick to the shootin trigger like Nadler and Schiff are. Ron, "Just do it".

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: Trillium

Well that's odd. I wonder whom will be found dead this weekend now? I bet the person who was going to be picking up the hidden kids.

No kidding, I mean, every building has false walls built into them, right? The news articles made it sound like this was her way of being able to "care" for more kids than her facility was rated for. The kids that were there need to be asked questions by someone competent to do so -- how often did they go into the "secret room" etc. There is a huge stench here.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   

a reply to: daskakik

Please don't consume the few remaining pages in this thread with letting daskakik yank your chain, Cherokeetroy. Lets finish on a positive and informative note. OK?

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Well that was a shift in goal posts. We were talking about political corruption.

And, while I do have a problem with crimes against children, I know that what I think about it will not make it go away.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: CanadianMason

CanMan, I found a Q post the other day that says Soros IS controlled. Timely, therefore to quote it...

P = Pepe Orsini?

I'll throw this in...

P = Pindar and the Council of 13

The pyramid with the Reptilian eye, located on the American one-dollar bill, is symbolic of this control structure. The eye is the cap on the pyramid, thus explaining why the original surface of the Great Pyramid in Egypt was capped in solid gold.

The Pindar is represented by the gold cap on the pyramid. The next layer, or "eye", on the pyramid represents the 13 ruling families.

They are as follows:

Rothschild (Bauer or Bower) - Pindar
Bruce
Cavendish (Kennedy)
De Medici
Hanover
Hapsburg
Krupp
Plantagenet
Rockefeller
Romanov
Sinclair (St. Clair)
Warburg (del Banco)
Windsor (Saxe-Coburg-Gothe)

Each of the 13 ruling families is given an area of the Earth and/or a particular function to fulfill on the Earth.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   

link   

link   
More here
infos about Carla Faith, the owner under investigation

mychildcareguide.com...

childcarecenter.us...

www.mylife.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   
The Los Angeles Times reported a similar home day care story with a Carla Faith back in 1998 saying she secretly housed children in unlicensed facilities. News 5 is working to confirm with Colorado Springs Police whether or not that is the same Carla Faith in the Springs.
www.koaa.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   
The Truth is like acid to John Brennan. It stings him and he can't resist lashing out. This man is a disgrace to America, imo.

The truth hurts, doesn't it, JB. twitter.com...

(If there is any kind of Justice for us, The American People, the perp walk for Brennan will be televised. It is time to expose this lyin' commie p.o.s. and allow Lady Justice to mete out her righteous punishment on him.)

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

They actually have no refining capacity because of sanctions. It's really simple when you know. The "Sanctions" aren't against anything you would expect them to be within the public eye. The USA just tells companies that those Companies, that have had the (USA), help to develope technologies or have have been paid for those developments with government funds, are not allowed under liscense and/or certification to sell either those technologies and/or materials to Iran. BOOM, that easy, No Refinery
edit on 15-11-2019 by rougeskut because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-11-2019 by rougeskut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   
She's also running a school named Counter point.
www.counterpointschool.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Roger Stone guilty on all 7 counts: twitter.com...

top topics

<< 382  383  384    386  387  388 >>

join