It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 366
<< 363  364  365    367  368  369 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Congressman Drops Epic ‘Epstein Didn’t Kill Himself’ Meme During Impeachment Hearing

Arizona Republican Representative Paul Gosar dropped a clever “Epstein didn’t kill himself” meme during House Democrats’ impeachment inquiry hearing on Wednesday, releasing a series of tweets where the first letter in each tweet spelled out the phrase.

daily wire

Paul Gosar twitter
edit on 13-11-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: imthegoat
Trump just said hes releasing the "second call, which is actually the first" on Thursday.

Any idea what it's about?

My guess is, it will reveal that the Ukrainian president actually brought up the investigation before Trump did.

I agree AFM. The impeachment thing must be killed prior to reports and full blown Q doc dump etc.

Zelinski saying "we have a Biden problem" would end it as DJT has brilliantly made all impeachMENT about the Ukraine call - they are not even pursuing anything russia russia russia related or Stormy lol.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: steaming
qanon.pub...

Nov 13 2019
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 000000 No.7354357 📁
Nov 13 2019 14:04:59 (EST)
www.washingtontimes.com...📁
Follow the family.

Whoa! It's a report from back in 2014....

The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) charged a company cofounded by Paul Pelosi Jr. with fraud on Wednesday after learning that two convicted criminals were running the business.

Paul Pelosi Jr., the son of House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D., Calif.), was the president and chief operating officer of Natural Blue Resources Inc., an investment company he cofounded that focuses on “environmentally-friendly” ventures.
The SEC charged four individuals with fraud, including former New Mexico Gov. Toney Anaya, and suspended trading in the company’s stock. Pelosi owned over 10 million shares in the company in 2009.

The SEC said Wednesday the company was “secretly controlled” by James E. Cohen and Joseph Corazzi, both of whom had previous fraud convictions. Corazzi violated federal securities laws and was barred from acting as an officer or director of a public company. Cohen was previously incarcerated for financial fraud.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Trump just said hes releasing the "second call, which is actually the first" on Thursday.

No coincidences. Timing is everything with djt.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   
CNN's Brian Stelter hammered for covering Sean Spicer's 'Dancing With the Stars' downfall over ABC's Epstein scandal

CNN senior media correspondent Brian Stelter was blasted for offering breaking coverage of former White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer's elimination on ABC's "Dancing With the Stars" while staying quiet on the growing Jeffrey Epstein scandal that has plagued the Disney-owned network.

"@brianstelter has officially tweeted more about a dance show than two mainstream networks colluding to fire a female employee for exposing a network anchor revealing her story about a high profile pedophile was spiked," conservative pundit Stephen Miller reacted, later claiming that Stelter thought tweets about a dance show were "newsworthy" and ABC News spiking a story of a "serial rapist and pedophile" was not.

fox news
edit on 13-11-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Good post on all the info-connections.

Blackstone Group founded in 1985 and has been discussed a number of times over the years. They are the largest alternative investment firm in the world. Deep connections with Carlyle Group and Bain Capital and so many more.

Bain Capital another monster was founded in 1984 by Bain & Company partners Mitt Romney. He was also the sole shareholder of the firm.

Their wiki page alone tells ya they are a galactic size empire.
Yes, another twisted deep hole. Here's an interesting older ATS thread...

The Hydra called Nalco, and the Den of Vipers -- The CorExit conspiracy

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Wasn't Brian stelter supposed to be outed by project Veritas 2 weeks ago?

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   

M A D L A D
A
D

L
A
D

LOL

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

My guess is, it will reveal that the Ukrainian president actually brought up the investigation before Trump did.

I agree AFM. The impeachment thing must be killed prior to reports and full blown Q doc dump etc.

Zelinski saying "we have a Biden problem" would end it as DJT has brilliantly made all impeachMENT about the Ukraine call - they are not even pursuing anything russia russia russia related or Stormy lol.

It was already established in this hearing that Zelensky was who brought up meeting with Giuliani, and not Trump.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Wasn't Brian stelter supposed to be outed by project Veritas 2 weeks ago?

Brian Stetler is the one who is outing Brian Stetler. Third parties aren't needed.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   

You know, no one has explained why the original aid to Ukraine was, in fact, held up; or why it was subsequently released.

It would be too incredible to believe if Zelinski said, "Mr. President, please don't send the aid until I can assure you it won't be embezzled by the old administration and sent to Biden and Kerry."

that's on my Christmas list for tomorrow.
edit on 13-11-2019 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

apparently that "aid" was actually a very lucrative arms deal.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: LanceCorvette

apparently that "aid" was actually a very lucrative arms deal.

I think I read something on zerohedge about that, or maybe heard it on the radio - the C_A was trying to import some serious hurt into Ukraine to be used possibly against Russia. Trump stopped that, now the C_A is getting back at him or something.

It's all getting way too confusing.
edit on 13-11-2019 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Q New Drop

www.jthnx5wyvjvzsxtu.onion...
Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.
Prepare.
For God & Country.
For Humanity.
We FIGHT!
Q

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

You know, no one has explained why the original aid to Ukraine was, in fact, held up; or why it was subsequently released.

It would be too incredible to believe if Zelinski said, "Mr. President, please don't send the aid until I can assure you it won't be embezzled by the old administration and sent to Biden and Kerry."

that's on my Christmas list for tomorrow.

From the Politico article Aug 28 2019:

President Donald Trump asked his national security team to review the funding program, known as the Ukraine Security Assistance Initiative, in order to ensure the money is being used in the best interest of the United States, a senior administration official told POLITICO on Wednesday.

Seems pretty clear to me. I see no issue with withholding funds when a new administration takes office to make sure those funds will be used appropriately as laid out in the USAI. I'd in fact be surprised if the policy states otherwise for any country.

The Politico article states it forefront, and then goes on to talk about Trump/Russia. This whole thing seems to be encapsulated in lawmakers being pissy that the funds were on hold; nothing more. The funds wouldn't have even gotten to Ukraine until next year -- according to what Kent said during the hearing when he essentially said the funds typically take a year for Ukraine to see it, ie 2018 funds wouldn't have gotten to Ukraine until this year. So for them to even attempt to claim the funding would have hurt Ukraine at all in 2019 is kind of disingenuous.

Politico article

So my question is; Why are their questions answered in the first two paragraphs of that article, and yet here we are today? I believe that's the same article they were mentioning during the hearing. If I'm wrong or misconstruing something I am more than willing to admit it.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Q3593

From the Bible App

Ephesians‬ ‭6:10-20‬ ‭ESV‬‬

10“Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might.
11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil.
12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.
13 Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand firm.
14 Stand therefore, having fastened on the belt of truth, and having put on the breastplate of righteousness,
15 and, as shoes for your feet, having put on the readiness given by the gospel of peace.
16 In all circumstances take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming darts of the evil one;
17 and take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God,
18 praying at all times in the Spirit, with all prayer and supplication. To that end, keep alert with all perseverance, making supplication for all the saints,
19 and also for me, that words may be given to me in opening my mouth boldly to proclaim the mystery of the gospel,
20 for which I am an ambassador in chains, that I may declare it boldly, as I ought to speak.”
‭‭Ephesians‬ ‭6:10-20‬ ‭ESV‬‬

Edit: Added verse numbers
edit on 13-11-2019 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   
And here we go!

Can't link it or add pics if some one could ?

Attempt to link below

Take a look at Michael Coudrey (@MichaelCoudrey): twitter.com...

Booooom

Cheers TheTaff

edit on 13112019 by hiddenhandofthetaff because: (no reason given)

Edit: His video is up now, End you were correct the full doc dump is not until 5 sorry guys jumped the shark
edit on 13112019 by hiddenhandofthetaff because: Shark, tool, jumped, Taff

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Below is the feeling that gave me....

I often reflect on #307

Lord's Prayer Marker
...Perhaps someday people will understand ‘they' had a plan to conduct ‘another' mass extinction event.
WWI & II - orchestrated and planned by select families?
Fantasy land......

Just to keep perspective...

Godspeed

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: hiddenhandofthetaff

Not 5pm PST yet.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 363  364  365    367  368  369 >>

join