It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
JUST IN: Adam Schiff claims whistleblower in Ukraine scandal has been receiving death threats, but forgets the whistleblower is anonymous— BNL NEWS (@BreakingNLive) October 8, 2019

Clowns 🤡

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Based on my conversations with many types of people every week, it's hard to believe that 51% of Americans want President Trump Removed from Office, as this FoxNews poll says.

FoxNewsPoll: www.foxnews.com...

But since FoxNews is now owned by Pedo-Disney, FoxNews's integrity is likely declining.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

BG is a treasure.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Did you notice, cwm, that they polled a "whopping" 1003 people to base their stats on. I wonder what questions were asked and how they were worded. Don't trust that poll.

Polls shmolls.

edit on 9-10-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Twitter

Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani says that predicts the Senate Judiciary Committee will call former Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter Biden to testify before their panel about corruption in Ukraine - The Hill

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

Be careful out there!

Same thing happened to me in Canada back in 2003. No power for three days.

Neighbour who was a soldier (retired) in the Canadian Military took control of my neighbourhood as a volunteer. He had everyone's six. Got us through. He is a hero.

Those three days of darkness were the most peaceful of my life.

No TV, no internet, no landline (had no cell back then), no radio, no lights, no stove or fridge.....people were in a good mood, helping each other out and actually communicating with each other...wow, what a trip that was!

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: carewemust

Did you notice, cwm, that they polled a "whopping" 1003 people to base their stats on. I wonder what questions were asked and how they were worded. Don't trust that poll.

Polls shmolls.

Indeed, don't folks need a landline to be polled, be on a list and agree?

"If the president was found to be colluding with ukraine and then obstructing an investigation into his business dealings would you favor impeachment?"

Even weirder given the lack of any documents supporting anything the HORRIFYING truth is "cause teeeveee tells you, do you agree with it on impeachment?"

Impeachment favoring is due to teeeveee and nothing more.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   

twitter.com...

NBC 💩

“There is absolutely a trend toward using Telegram to spread this kind of stuff as propaganda,” said Megan Squire, a computer science professor at Elon University who tracks online extremism.

Shooter streams on Twitch (an Amazon platform).

OMG, this was all the Chans fault!

Amazon, the SOURCE is untouchable but Telegram needs to be deplatformed.

Same bs FF tactics again and again.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

But since FoxNews is now owned by Pedo-Disney, FoxNews's integrity is likely declining.

CWM, important distinction. Disney bought Fox Film and Teeeveee, not News - Rupe hated the Film and Teeeveee business and only ever wanted news. He now controls it outright as a standalone.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Based on my conversations with many types of people every week, it's hard to believe that 51% of Americans want President Trump Removed from Office, as this FoxNews poll says.

But since FoxNews is now owned by Pedo-Disney, FoxNews's integrity is likely declining. But since FoxNews is now owned by Pedo-Disney, FoxNews's integrity is likely declining.

With that in mind, who/where do we turn to for reliable conservative news?

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   

LOL. BenG is awesome.

Blank meme for ya.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

They will refuse because Trump not cooperating with House.

It’s a big soup sandwich.

Barr/Durham are the ones that wield the biggest stick. If they choose to swing it, they can clear the deck and shift entire narrative.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

LOL. BenG is awesome.

Blank meme for ya.

Blank meme one should say "Whack-a-mole" all moles for IC.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   

FOX News is owned by Newscorp. Murdoch sold 21st Century Fox to Disney, he still owns Newscorp.

So no, FOX News is not owned/controlled by Disney.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Twitter is in full swing with shadow bans....has happened to me twice in the past week and is again now. So funny.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   
@codesucq

Fascinating thread...

It is a bit of a mess, as not unrolled, best to start at the bottom and work backwards. Works to help illuminate both how all agencies don't work together or even like each other, and how that trickles down and could be influencing the efforts. Complex.

I wish I knew someone who could weigh in

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Oh okay. Thanks for the correction and education.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Former spook. No such thing.

She has spent 18 years working around the globe as a CIA officer, a national security advisor to Vice President Biden, the Global Head of Elections Integrity Operations in Facebook's business integrity org, a diplomat, a corporate social responsibility strategist at ExxonMobil, and the head of a global risk firm.

Also a CFR member.
www.yaeleisenstat.com...

For those who are still on FB here's your options...

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Fox gives liberals like Shepard Smith a full hour everyday. CNN and MSNBC give conservatives 3 minutes... and bash the hell out of them.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Apparently there is some info about Schiff being at Ed Bucks house quote a few times. Been wondering why the Buck story disappeared so quickly when the Epstein one went on and on in the news.

Larry Nichols is the consumate DC insider and operator. In fact, Bill Clinton in his biography described Nichols as a dangerous man. Clinton would know because Nichols spearheaded many of Clinton’s political black-bag Ops in Arkansas and Washington D.C for the Clinton cartel and beyond before he turned whistleblower.

Nichols revealed on his weekly news show on CrowdSource the Truth that federal agents have traced Congressman Schiff at Buck’s drug mansion over a dozen times. And now they want to know what Schiff was doing there.

“(Attorney General William) Barr is looking into why Adam Schiff was at Buck’s place 16 times,” said insider Larry Nichols. “The reason Barr is obligated to look into Adam Schiff, and the fact that he was there 16 times, is because as a member of Congress if he saw at his time at Buck’s any illegal activity, he is obligated by law to report it.

Source

Yes...it is Larry Nichols, but I have wondered why Buck has been so hushed up and this would explain a lot.

Anyone have any other info on the status of Buck?

Tick Tock, Mr. Schiff.

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join