It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Excelsior ! Happy 21

No Fear - It's Good For You

Time to knock out the Webs of Deceit

Godspeed
edit on 1082019 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7 6

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

Bonus fun symbolism : 🌝

I posted about Algol, the demon star in part 16 - link.

Starwatch: Algol gives us a chance to marvel at a variable star

Perseus and the Demon Star

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

LOL. Nice patch!

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Still leading you guys on a wild goose chase, eh? Wasn't the whole Seth Rich thing supposed to be busted wide open in like June of LAST year? Whatever happened to that? Those indictments are still coming guys! Just gotta keep holding your breaths! 🤣

Keep chasing that rabbit guys.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   

(post by PurpleFox removed for a manners violation)
(post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Still leading you guys on a wild goose chase, eh? Wasn't the whole Seth Rich thing supposed to be busted wide open in like June of LAST year? Whatever happened to that? Those indictments are still coming guys! Just gotta keep holding your breaths! 🤣

I enjoy the Q threads. Where else are you going to find an open window into people who live in a completely manufactured reality? It's really interesting.

No matter how many times it all fails and reality slaps everyone in the face they just keep going. Using numerology in an effort to decode Donald Trumps incoherent ramblings, calling themselves Patriots while wanting other Americans to be arrested and locked up for their political beliefs..

It's a window into how easily people can become propagandized into a completely false view of the world. And I think that was the original purpose.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   
This thread will never end till the ride comes to a complete stop.

.... I miss the good ole days when all the detractors and naysayers were telling us what a farce Epstein was and there was nothing to see. Where did they all go?

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

That absolutely was the purpose. I'm just wondering if it's Anonymous doing the long con or if it's actually the government. Hard to tell.

(post by PurpleFox removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

We've made a ton of progress. The Democratic party has gone completely insane. Adam Schiff is somewhere between pathological lying and delusions, and even the MSM can't be bothered to defend him anymore. Biden has been outed for using his office to collect bribes, and as a result his presidential run is in a death spiral. The outlook for the Dems is so grim, they're begging Hillary Clinton to run again!

Meanwhile, John Brennan is openly confessing that Obama ordered him to spy on Trump, and in the process let it slip that he is under investigation. Barr is in Italy interviewing Joseph Mifsud, and probably collecting the Crowdstrike server as well, which is why the Dems are in a blind panic.

Edit, Oh yeah, Rudy Guiliani has been invited to go before the Senate to lay out his evidence against Biden. And from what we've seen already it's pretty solid, and is likely to take out Nancy Pelosi and Mitt Romney as well as Biden.
edit on 8-10-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

2016 - msm- obama wiretapping trump tower is a crazy conspiracy theory

2019 - brennan- obama made me do it

GTFOH lol

(post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

ATS TINCAP -Q- SPECIAL APPLICATIONS

SPECLARP

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   

edit on 10 8 2019 by dashen because: e@t !i up

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   

hey there special friend

you would do well to deny a tad of ignorance

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I enjoy the Q threads. Where else are you going to find an open window into people who live in a completely manufactured reality? It's really interesting.

No matter how many times it all fails and reality slaps everyone in the face they just keep going. Using numerology in an effort to decode Donald Trumps incoherent ramblings, calling themselves Patriots while wanting other Americans to be arrested and locked up for their political beliefs..

It's a window into how easily people can become propagandized into a completely false view of the world. And I think that was the original purpose.

Everyone’s reality is manufactured.
It’s just that if you’re not manufacturing your own, someone else is doing it for you.

I like the Q threads because there’s some deep thinking and complexity here you’ll never find in the mud pit.

It’s like a conglomeration of old school ATS threads being revisited through the new lens of time having unveiled the unseen that is now becoming visible, and a whole lot of puzzle pieces that were just scattered across the internet are now connected in a very understandable and mystical revealing.

It brought me out of lurk mode when no other single issue thread could, and I’ve been a lurker here on ATS since I was 18 years old, in 2005.

Say what you want about “q anon” and the delusional beliefs, but give credit where credit is due- the collective consciousness of these threads have had a tremendous impact on reality itself. As does everything, whether it’s from behind a keyboard or not.

Make fun of it all you want, but the reality you seem to be saying you support and would rather live in, want to blur the lines between human and machine anyway, so regardless, I think I respectfully disagree with the premise presented here.

Dashen 🥂🍿🧵🇺🇸🎯 cheers my friend, and a big thank you to all the thread participants who so kindly share their insights, research, thoughts, and energy here....

Much more fulfilling than FB, the bachelor, or my personal favorite-trying to survive the apocalypse we diverted from in 2016.

edit on 8-10-2019 by SouthernGift because: GENESIS 50:20

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join