It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 122
<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Hmm, that could be as it was from the $787 billion bailout package in 2009 which later had increased to $831 Billion.
But, Baltimore still burned.

Baltimore Received $1.8 Billion from Obama’s Stimulus Law

a Washington Free Beacon analysis found that the Obama administration and Democratically-controlled Congress did make a "massive" investment into Baltimore, appropriating $1,831,768,487 though the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA).

The president then proceeded to blame the Republican-controlled Congress for not implementing his agenda.

"You just wonder sometimes if we’re spending a trillion dollars to rebuild Afghanistan’s schools, like, we can’t build a little taste down Baltimore way," Stewart said. "Like is that what’s really going on."

How all that money was supposedly distributed is detailed in the article.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Translating to letters 4,7,6,8,10,12 gives DGFHJL?

Director General, Full House, Justice League?

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, has there been a definitive reference to where exactly the Iran zerObama cash actually came from?

$1.7-billion payment to Iran was all in cash due to effectiveness of sanctions, White House says

Reporting from Washington — The Obama administration is acknowledging its transfer of $1.7 billion to Iran earlier this year was made entirely in cash, using non-U.S. currency, as Republican critics of the transaction continued to denounce the payments. Treasury Department spokeswoman Dawn Selak said in a statement late Tuesday that the cash payments were necessary because of the “effectiveness of U.S. and international sanctions,” which isolated Iran from the international finance system. The $1.7 billion was the settlement of a decades-old arbitration claim between the U.S. and Iran. An initial $400 million of euros, Swiss francs and other foreign currency was delivered on pallets Jan. 17, the same day Tehran agreed to release four American prisoners.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Lol you guess is as good as mine. What you posted are the Gematria translations? 7 is the only odd number in the bunch. Numbers are not friendly to my brain! Im more the artsy type

Have they appeared in Q drops maybe? Or those are the ones we should read again maybe? In that order perhaps?

ETA: I dropped the numbers on the Q map for a search and this drop came up as one of the hits,, which you guys just posted about Balitmore.

Deep State Corruption: Ms. Maya Rockeymoore Cummings and Rep. Elija Cummings (D)
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
28 Jul 2019 - 7:11:09 PM
static.wixstatic.com...📁
Baltimore rec $1.8 BILLION from [HUSSEIN]'s American Recovery and Reinvestment Act?
Follow the money.
Follow the family.
Q

ETA: Note I dropped all of them together in the order he said them

edit on 10/18/19 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/18/19 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   
originally posted by: cherokeetroy

I'm looking at this from the perspective that this was set up. It was Tulsi's job to bring Hillary into the race with much melodrama and flair. The 'reluctant hero ' aka Snow Queen aka White Witch wants her fanfare as she rises from the ashes to take her rightful place on the throne --which was unfairly stolen from her. These ppl know how to create a scene, they learn from the best..

If HRC wants to run again, she gains nothing by picking a fight (even a hypothetical staged one) with Gabbard. It just drives a deeper wedge between the actual progressives and the Big Business wing of the party. The party hacks already blame Bernie Bros and Jill Stein for not falling in line in 2016. They need to woo them, not drive them further away by going head to head with Tulsi who reminds them exactly why she resigned and why they didn't vote (D).

That's why the debates have all had even the more "conservative" corporacrat candidates saying things like, "More free stuff!". Even Crooked Joe's wife is on camera saying things like, "well, sure maybe you Joe's health insurance position isn't the best, or he's not the best candidate. But just swallow it and vote Joe because we have to win".

They lost those people last time because they embittered people when they rigged the primary. Picking a fight and reminding them why does nothing to help a Hillary 2020 run.
edit on 18-10-2019 by RadioRobert because: Broken quote

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   
You know why. Those same "polls" showed the one whose name should not be spoken as beating Trump in a landslide even though with all the illegals and dead people voting she still lost. That 4%is probably realistically around 40% of d's and 70% of independents (of their favorite d if r's opinion mattered it would be around 70% altho most would still vote for Trump over her.) If for some reason Pence is not the VP could Tulsi be the unifying moment? I am gonna vote for her in their primary.

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

She's the Ron Paul of the Democratic Party. They just can't stand her having opinions that the DNC hate. Honestly don't know why she is even trying to be a Democrat. The whole DNC/Progressives are attacking her and she has what 4% pollings. Why are they so afraid of someone so far back in the field?

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

I guess we'll see how it works out. If Hillary intends to win then I don't see her leaving anything to chance, even if it means scripting every sentence and interaction down to the word. I don't trust any public interaction she has as being organic in nature, she's such a control freak, she'll make sure she has control over every situation and know the outcome well in advance. She needs a catalyst to bring her into the race and she's waiting for the perfect moment to announce her candidacy. I don't know if they still hold power to rig an election but they attempted to in 2016..if they're planning on attempting to rig this one then do they really care about driving voters away? Hillary was vilified when she took the nomination away from Bernie but that didn't stop her from doing it

edit on 18-10-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

On the new in fighting between Tulsi and the Hill...
I sort of wonder if the dems aren't actually learning a thing or two from POTUS, they had to have seen how successful he has been on the anti Hillary, anti corruption platform. Maybe they are trying to get a piece of the pie by placing TG in a spot to work that angle???

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Tulsi Gabbard responded to Hillary claiming Tulsi was being groomed by Russians. Calls her out, and tempts her to join the race.

Great! Thank you @HillaryClinton. You, the queen of warmongers, embodiment of corruption, and personification of the rot that has sickened the Democratic Party for so long, have finally come out from behind the curtain. From the day I announced my candidacy, there has been a ...

... concerted campaign to destroy my reputation. We wondered who was behind it and why. Now we know — it was always you, through your proxies and ...

... powerful allies in the corporate media and war machine, afraid of the threat I pose.

It’s now clear that this primary is between you and me. Don’t cowardly hide behind your proxies. Join the race directly.

edit on 10/18/2019 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
TruthHammer
‏ @TruthHammer888

1. So many trolls online claiming that Q isn't real. I happen to be in a position to weigh in, with some real expertise, to say that Q is in fact real. Many of you already know this, but some are not "red pilled" and just coming out of the fog of misinformation... and scared.
twitter.com...

Super long resume. Decide for yourself.

I doubt many deny Q as an entity, but does acknowledging the existence require blind faith in the message's infallibility? If you don't exhibit that blind faith you're a denier like climate bafoons wail? Scared and skeptical are worlds apart.
I mean I Love the justice for all message... and bring our kids home, pedo's heads on poles, God less America, etc. However it wouldn't be the first time His name was used by band wagonneers for ill. Nor can I ignore that at some point even the elect could be fooled as the antichrist arrives as Cool Beans and is arrogant enough to plop his ass down on God's throne.
I be good with them with reservation and all powerful and knowing is like my jumpoff point. Resumes not withstanding.
Got a jaundiced eye for any all knowing guy.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Or maybe she is Filipino? Watkins does make his home in the Philippines. I think that guy who shot up Las Vegas had a second home in the Philippines and the Philippine wife also.

Rah Roh

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
I'm wondering if POTUS Oval Office call to the two female astronauts, who did a spacewalk today, could be seen as a SKY EVENT?

See Q1182 and 1328.

Honestly, I'm thinking it's comet 2I/Borisov. It's blue, which aligns with the Hopi prophecy of a falling "blue star kachina".

I'm probably completely nuts. Whatever.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   
NEW @Johnheretohelp Q&A:
www.youtube.com...

Listening now...
Question #1: Do you have any knowledge of Scalia's death?
edit on 18-10-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Great, another sleestak.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Equally good guess CT... I guess we will know which in the future!

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Indeed! That was/is my impression too. President Trump is saying that a new day has dawned (in a good way!) for humankind...what he called "civilization".

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

Holy smokes! You guys gotta see what Tulsi Gabbard is saying about Hillary Clinton on Twitter! Wow!

mobile.twitter.com...

Since the signs at last night's Dallas rally all said "Trump 2020" and not "Trump-Pence 2020", maybe there's a VP opening. I choose TULSI. (She's "hot" too!)

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

Holy smokes! You guys gotta see what Tulsi Gabbard is saying about Hillary Clinton on Twitter! Wow!

mobile.twitter.com...

Since the signs at last night's Dallas rally all said "Trump 2020" and not "Trump-Pence 2020", maybe there's a VP opening. I choose TULSI. (She's "hot" too!)

Maybe Trump is allowing for a VP that could be elected as POTUS in 2024. Likely, Pence is not that person given that his Missus received a note at the GHW Bush funeral.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   
If Q is following these ATS threads then I have a suggestion for a Q proof:

Get POTUS to send a tweet at an EST time of a relevant Q post, as usual, but make the tweet have exactly the same CAPITAL letters as the Q post does - in the same order!

IF you can include the numbers in the post in the same order as well that would be a bonus!!
edit on 18-10-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join