It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this leading to full disclosure? Or is it a "set up"?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I'd like to believe that stories like the one I've linked are just meant to prepare the delicate among us for disclosure of an ET or alien presence. However, I can't help but be suspicious of this, thinking that maybe they're just going to say, one day, "we've looked at this closely and have determined it's just _______________" Fill in the blank with whatever you choose: Chinese lanterns, space debris, multiple cases of mistaken identity by highly trained observers....I hope I'm wrong...

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Visiting ESB

I don't think the Navy jets were chasing Chinese lanterns.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Lower Vibration/Dimension Malevolent Beings and the Predominance of Bodily Infestation in the Populus - if its truly FULL disclosure.

just ask folks upstairs at the pent or similar. only they know whats REALLY going on behind the façade of saucers, and grayliens.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 12:22 AM
link   

bear with me...I no longer care about "disclosure" in any field.

i am going with 1st person experience for truth, and plausability based on experience for theory.

Best way I can mitigate propaganda and manipulation.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: tulsi

Lower Vibration/Dimension Malevolent Beings and the Predominance of Bodily Infestation in the Populus -
just ask folks upstairs at the pent or similar. only they know whats REALLY going on behind the façade of saucers, and grayliens.

Did you ask pentagon? Whats a "Lower Vibration/Dimension Malevolent Beings and the Predominance of Bodily Infestation in the Populus"

How do you know, are you one ?

are you just joking ?

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: tulsi

I did a Drake Equation using Jump-Drive instead of FTLs and my calculations resulted in a 1000 different ETs observing us. This would be be collaborated by the number of different types of UFOs and types of encounters we have cataloged over the years.

I think we are being observed from space-ships floating off the ground hidden by light and energy bending cloaking devices. Light and energy passes from one side to the other without being degraded.

They probably have dimensional shift probes that can pass through walls undetected.

edit on 5-10-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

not detected most of the time you mean....

i have diagnosed sleep paralysis but sometimes some of the things i see are rather real and tactile.

i have seen a gray at the foot of my bed and then next thing i know i get woken up by someone because i was screaming in my sleep.

i have seen some rather strange things in waking life to that don't really jive with what people would call reality. like spheres of light feet above me to black triangles

someone is out there, the question is who, and better yet why do they hide themselves

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Disclosure and fake news. Before fake news there was talk about disclosure , 2012 whatever. then we have TDL , to the stars with their scripted 'disclosre' A hillary , Podesta connection etc.. I think this is not the real stuff, but controlled disinfo. If disclosure comes from the human side it has no value whatsoever.

Light milennia ahead of us it's ET that controls disclosure. Maybe some convenant in the 60 so dont think that the status quo will change anytime soon.

All controlled , scripted a distraction. Evidence ? what's the definition of evidence. Physical evidence ? Every thing can be denied , and nature can do anything right ?

At this stage any talk about disclosure is nonsense.
disclosure simply doesn't work.
TDL knows , for the rest just clowns having fun.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

bear with me...I no longer care about "disclosure" in any field.

i am going with 1st person experience for truth, and plausability based on experience for theory.

Best way I can mitigate propaganda and manipulation.

Agreed! Yes, 1000%!!! That's the way it should have always been. Time has brought us more and more such experiences and it's time we listen.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

I don't think the Navy jets were chasing Chinese lanterns.

Neither do i. I was suggesting that they may use that as one of many lame explanations, none of which I believe.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 02:23 AM
link   

What if “disclosure” has happened every time in the last 70 years that a government official, expert study group or prominent scientist has gone on record that there is currently no evidence other than heresay to suggest extraterrestrial visitation is the explanation to a single UFO sighting?

edit on 5-10-2019 by Drunkenparrot because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Hard to say, however, I have thought a lot about the implications and consequences, as I’m sure many of you have done, but whatever avenue of thought I choose it always culminates in a malevolent scenario.

If I assume that our governments are fully in the loop, but are keeping it a secret for the general public, there is all the more reason to think that our visitors, as well as our governments, are not our friends. I for one don’t buy that “people aren’t ready” or “it would cause mass hysteria” crap for one second. The public is, and always has been, ready, and most of us have accepted the fact that we’re probably not the only ones around (“for it would be an awful waste of space”).

Maybe it’s me, but my logic tells me that if there are real intergalactic travelers, they are not only very advanced on a technological level, but also on a social level. I also assume that they would never befriend a government that accepts and promotes egoism, greed, inequality, violence and war, and if they do, they’re not our friends and should never be trusted. I certainly don’t think that they’re both (visitors and government) covertly working behind the scene to build us a better world. Anyone who does is delusional.

I expect benevolent aliens to make themselves known through uncorrupted channels, perhaps even hijack cable and satellite, or just show up in massive ships and setting down in populated areas and cities, introduce themselves to us in a peaceful manner. What I don’t expect, nor trust, is secrecy. Not from a highly advanced “creature”. They may look upon us as we look upon ants or mosquitoes. Most of us don’t feel bad for stepping on a few of them, or splattering one on the wall with a newspaper. I’d like to know who I’m dealing with, before I’m stepped on.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

I did a Drake Equation using Jump-Drive instead of FTLs and my calculations resulted in a 1000 different ETs observing us.

Like the teach said , "show your work"

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2Faced
Hard to say, however, I have thought a lot about the implications and consequences, as I’m sure many of you have done, but whatever avenue of thought I choose it always culminates in a malevolent scenario.

If I assume that our governments are fully in the loop, but are keeping it a secret for the general public, there is all the more reason to think that our visitors, as well as our governments, are not our friends. I for one don’t buy that “people aren’t ready” or “it would cause mass hysteria” crap for one second. The public is, and always has been, ready, and most of us have accepted the fact that we’re probably not the only ones around (“for it would be an awful waste of space”).

Maybe it’s me, but my logic tells me that if there are real intergalactic travelers, they are not only very advanced on a technological level, but also on a social level. I also assume that they would never befriend a government that accepts and promotes egoism, greed, inequality, violence and war, and if they do, they’re not our friends and should never be trusted. I certainly don’t think that they’re both (visitors and government) covertly working behind the scene to build us a better world. Anyone who does is delusional.

I expect benevolent aliens to make themselves known through uncorrupted channels, perhaps even hijack cable and satellite, or just show up in massive ships and setting down in populated areas and cities, introduce themselves to us in a peaceful manner. What I don’t expect, nor trust, is secrecy. Not from a highly advanced “creature”. They may look upon us as we look upon ants or mosquitoes. Most of us don’t feel bad for stepping on a few of them, or splattering one on the wall with a newspaper. I’d like to know who I’m dealing with, before I’m stepped on.

If, for some odd reason, they're using Tom DeLong as the conduit for this information, that might be something to be concerned about. He recently said some of this is bad news for us but hasn't said what that means. There's something not right, not good, in the air (no pun intended, sorry) about all of this. Like, maybe, there's a timeline they're doing this on because at the end of that timeline, we get the full reveal. And perhaps that reveal is no longer under any government's control. I was initially excited about this. But the more this goes on, I'm wondering if we aren't being prepped for the "bad news" that Delong mentioned...

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Drunkenparrot

What if “disclosure” has happened every time in the last 70 years that a government official, expert study group or prominent scientist has gone on record that there is currently no evidence other than heresay to suggest extraterrestrial visitation is the explanation to a single UFO sighting?

Not quite sure what you mean. It sounds as though you're saying there's been disclosure by on-going denial. Can you explain?

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Visiting ESB

originally posted by: Drunkenparrot

Not quite sure what you mean. It sounds as though you're saying there's been disclosure by on-going denial. Can you explain?

Maybe the denials from the establishment really are sincere?

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Is this leading to full disclosure Or is it a set up

Judging from the experiences of others observing the phenomena since 1947 (at least), I would not expect any "disclosure".

The recent footage from the U.S. Navy is certainly interesting. But in the past there have been other interesting data, and when all is said and done, no one in authority firmly claims or asserts anything.

We've been coached to believe that the government would be all over a topic like this and have some idea of what was going on. But I am not convinced that is the case. I think it more likely that, here and there, individuals within the government have investigated certain aspects of the phenomena for a variety of reasons -- but none of those reasons were ever public disclosure.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

And 12 years of ATS experience tells me "SETUP"....unfortunately.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 03:23 AM
link   

It's the beginning because many of us put it right into their faces, so they have to.. I knew this would happen nothing is coincidental.. Everything has meaning and is connected.

edit on 0b50America/ChicagoSat, 05 Oct 2019 03:24:50 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoSat, 05 Oct 2019 03:24:50 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 03:57 AM
link   

"Our company over the last year and a half has actually obtained quite a bit of material," Luis Elizondo of the To The Stars Academy of Arts and Science

You should be suspicious of this but not for the reason you state , snake oil salesmen litter the subject and TTSA is just another brand.

They do have a slick media operation though.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join