It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romney: Trump requesting Biden investigation from China, Ukraine 'wrong and appalling'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Wow … so Mitt Romney has stoked the flames against Donald Trump for the left - leaning media, yet ag n.

From the information available (quoting Mr. Trump) in other media articles, it seems that Trump wants to expose international level corruption, and that Mr. Trump is okay recruiting foreign government help doing that, and has been inviting such help (from first the Ukraine, and now China). There should be no problem with that. If the globalists can justify such things, for their the non-elected organizations of intelligence agencies ( see 'Five Eyes' intelligence gathering and focusing kind of stuff), then executive branches of our governments, elected by the people, should be able to independently organize and investigate too. In fact, maybe they should be even more so empowered. Shouldn't the executive branches of sovereign governments be superior to their intelligence agencies anyway? I mean … who is really in charge here?

Why is Mr. Romney such a RINO (Republican in Name Only) ?

Does the fact that Mr. Romney is speaking up against the POTUS now, mean that he is raising his hand "yes - I am corrupt !!! Corrupt! ?

What other reason would there be for him to become vocal, about THIS, right now?

It certainly makes me wonder.

thehill.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Romney and Pelosi have family secrets to explain 😎

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

This guy is why Romney is so scared.....this was Romneys national security advisor during his campaign...he worked on both his 2007 and 2011 campaigns.

And now he works for none other than Burisma!

Burisma Black

He and Hunter were there at the same time.

Wiki on him

He has a extensive CIA background among other things.
edit on 10/4/19 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Romney...Mormon mafia...check into his dad.
Pelosi...Italian mafia..check into her family.a reply to: xuenchen

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I bet Mitt Romney has kids to feed too....

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Romney was a corporate raider. Basically selling out America to China. He's probably dirtier than Trump and Biden combined.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Mitt Romney is irrelevant.
A legend in his own mind.
Has been
Forgotten , even by the annals of history.
You were saying ?

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Romney has been in the game for a long time. Not surprised to hear family connections to the slush funds. This story does raise an interesting question if Biden is not the main one blame for all this, who is? Obama? Who does the CFR take their orders from?

The missing billions in Ukraine and China looks like the tip of the weapons, drugs and human trade.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

This guy is why Romney is so scared.....this was Romneys national security advisor during his campaign...he worked on both his 2007 and 2011 campaigns.

Burisma Black

Wiki on him

You were missed. Welcome back man.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Romney is actually a long time Republican.

- Donald Trump registered with the Republican party in 1987.
- Donald Trump left the Republican party and registered with the Independence party in 1999.
- Donald Trump was a Reform party candidate for the Presidency for three days in 2000.
- Donald Trump left the Independence party and registered with the Democratic party in 2001.
- Donald Trump left the Democratic party and registered with the Republican party, in 2009.
- Donald Trump left the Republican party and marked the box "I do not wish to enroll in a party" in 2011.
- Donald Trump endorsed Mitt Romney (Republican) in his run against Obama.
- Donald Trump, during his 2016 campaign, repeatedly attacked other Republican party presidential candidates
- Donald Trump has attacked and opposed the Republican party leadership such as John McCain and Paul Ryan.
- Donald Trump has attacked Republican party incumbents such as Jeff Flake and Dean Heller.

Trump is the RINO.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Romney is the poster child for irrelevant.

Your histrionics on President Trumps past party affiliation is irrelevant.

You know what is relevant? Trump is the President, and will continue to be until 2025.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

The CFR takes their orders from Israel as far as I can tell.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Trump may be a RINO. But there's one thing we've recently discovered about Trump. And that is Trump IS the swamp.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Bain Capital & The Atlantic Council CEO's have contributed heavily to the Biden campaign.
That should tell you a great deal.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Trump may be a RINO. But there's one thing we've recently discovered about Trump. And that is Trump IS the swamp.

Swamp's are a somewhat 'cleaner' way of dealing with decaying plant matter and I would differentiate with that and sewage.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Romney is actually a long time Republican.

Trump is the RINO.

Their actions define what they are. Trump is no Liberal, Romney is no Conservative.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Touche'

Gave you a star for being the face looking back at me from the other side of the mirror: same, but kind of opposite too

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Burisma Black

Wiki on him

Hmmmmm. How about that. It's like these people are giving themselves up at every turn. Whoever is against uncovering this corruption, for what ever reason, are the reason for the corruption in the first place. Now I see why Trump is getting angry. They don't think he will actually do anything about it. lol. I guess they don't pay attention as well as they thought.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

What program have you been updated with? The same program that updated the President on a hurricane? Your always to early, this is the long game baby.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Bain Capital & The Atlantic Council CEO's have contributed heavily to the Biden campaign.
That should tell you a great deal.

Laundering money through a campaign? Say it ain't so. That's got to be against a law somewhere. #SayItAintSoJoe!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join