It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck LIVE Presents Ukraine, The Democrats And Russia watchparty

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   
This is why they want to get ahold of that DNC server thats in the Ukraine..............

This would blow ALL of this out of the water and expose the whole thing..........

Good god..........

Ladies and gents.......this is a direct attempt to fix an election.......and when it didnt work, and Trump threatened the numbers, a whole team was assigned out of the Ukraine to undermine the RNC nominee.........

That part didnt work, Trump STILL got a elected, the new Ukraine leader got elected and is rooting out the corrupt in their country and THATS why the Democrats are at a fever pitch right now...........

THATS why Pelosi flipped all the sudden on impeachment, they know they are going to be exposed, and they KNOW that if Trump gets that server its OVER...........OVER.........for the democrats and EVERYONE involved..........

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Literally Ukrainians took 2 people to court for interference with US elections and NOTHING on the news, much less all the other stuff......

The head of the anti-corruption Bureau , who tried to railroad the AG Biden got fired............

"I dont know how, but he Americans got an audio of Mr.Sitniks conversation, he was talking about how he would like to help Hillary" aka funded by the Clinton foundation.......

Guys........this is BIG.........BIG

The audio is there......

NOTHING by the media, NOTHING
edit on 10/3/2019 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

SnF!

Very nice!

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

SnF!

Very nice!

Its not over yet........theres tons more they are just on break, theres over an hours worth......

This is seriously , if all weighs out........the biggest and most corrupt thing to happen in our gov since at least the civil war.......this is ...........bad, bad bad.........

The translation of that Ukranian Audio, flat out telling how they tried to subvert the election process........god almighty.......

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Nicely documented

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   

It sounds like Glenn Judas Benedict Beck is still playing his magical Pied Piper pipe.

Glenn will suck you in with his fairy dancing flute, and when the timing is right, BOOM!!! He will turn his back on you. It's what globalist do best.

edit on 3-10-2019 by CraftyArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I'd like to see the former ambassador subpoena'd

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: CraftyArrow

It sounds like Glenn Judas Benedict Beck is still playing his magical Pied Piper pipe.

Glenn will suck you in with his fairy dancing flute, and when the timing is right, BOOM!!! He will turn his back on you. It's what globalist do best.

Derailment , prove what he presented wrong.........hes offering up all the info for the public to look through themselves...........

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   
dbl

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   

I'd like to see the former ambassador subpoena'd

agreed, and here we go, we got the people coming in that we havent seen in a long time trying to slander instead of offering a counter argument with proof........

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   
This makes a hell of a lot of sense.

I’d be willing to bet a lot of money, that Trumps admin leaked a lot of this info to Beck.

Thanks for the heads up MBTM. I really enjoyed his narration. I liked how it was presented real time. Mistakes and all.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Becks final comments.........

The biggest criminal is the media, for thinking they know better than the American people and carrying a narrative over the facts.

The Media has chosen to manipulate information to push a narrative instead of working for the people. Which is what they were suppose to do since their inception.

This is no surprise, we see this every single day..........even to our local media......

The media is choosing sides, and thats not their job.......their job is to report the truth over partisanship.....

Yes the people that carried out all this are horrible for what theyve done............

But the worst part is the people who are suppose to be an equalizer, have chosen a side.......and are pushing the narrative....

My Personal views: For those of you who stopped listening to glenn , whether it being during his years of religious enlightenment, or when he was going against Trump...........I say give him a chance again....

Youll find a man thats much more balanced and learned than he was before........hes done what most of us dont have the guts to do, and thats grow and evolve......and hes able to aknowledge his wrongs......

We need to come together over truth , no matter whose sensibilities it offends.........

Give him a shot again and start listening, dont take his word for ANYTHING, do your own homework and see whose being an honest broker of information........

and no i dont work for Glenn, im just a guy whose been listening since 2000 and almost turned him off during 2010 when he got all preachy........and then again later on.........

People can grow, and move, and its those people who are actually trying to be honest.........

When someone tells you "dont believe me, heres what I think, heres the research, make your own decision" thats honesty.........

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
This makes a hell of a lot of sense.

I’d be willing to bet a lot of money, that Trumps admin leaked a lot of this info to Beck.

Thanks for the heads up MBTM. I really enjoyed his narration. I liked how it was presented real time. Mistakes and all.

Thanks man, I have no idea how they got it all, I know Glenn has some people on his staff that are former intelligence people and those that have connections, so who knows......

Im just trying to bring forward honest discussion and information and I may be wrong a lot but, im doing my best!

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I'm just glad I got to see a timeline of it all.

It makes a lot of sense.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Do we want to be Ukraine?
-Beck

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   
How could the democrats even hope to conduct an open impeachment without bringing this info into the light?

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:33 PM
link   

How could the democrats even hope to conduct an open impeachment without bringing this info into the light?

Because just like it was pointed out.........the media isnt reporting all of this.....none of this is known.......

We can start an thread tomorrow about all this that was laid out, and literally if people didnt watch this tonight, they would have NO idea.......

I have said for a week its not just about biden and Trump, and had my hunches, this confirms it.........

But all were hearing is whats being reported, by both the left AND the right........deflecting from the truth of what is actually going on.....

NO ONE will know this timeline without being shown this video, because no ones reporting it........and like he said, the media came out just tonight , knowing Glenn was going to do this live session , saying "dont believe in conspiracy theories about the DNC"

Problem is The Blaze has all the documentation which they are releasing......

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Beck spot on !!!

Now the House Committees need him at a hearing 😎

Good Thread 🙂 🐇

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I pretty much gave up on beck years ago, but, this was gold.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   

well done OP

This makes a lot of sense. It was strange to me that Pelosi went all nuts with impeachment about a phone. and Hilary has been giving interviews about Trumps mental state including the idea that he "projects' alot. This all makes more sense now

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join