It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasonry and the Global Money Scam.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Ever wondered who started the Money Scam whereby the Evil are at the Top of the Financial Pyramid? Ever wondered if the Nazis lost the War or Germany? Ever wondered who owns the Media and Banks? Ever wondered why my topics get deleted here in seconds? Ever wondered why kids have to walk miles for water? Ever wondered why kids get their bones smashed by gangs so they earn more money begging? Ever wondered why countries in the Mid East, who have the worst human rights records are so rich? Ever wondered why countries go bankrupt? Ever wondered what Fractional Reserve and National Debt Scams are and lots more?
m.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: PAUL35791

Ever wondered who started the Money Scam whereby the Evil are at the Top of the Financial Pyramid? Ever wondered if the Nazis lost the War or Germany? Ever wondered who owns the Media and Banks? Ever wondered why my topics get deleted here in seconds? Ever wondered why kids have to walk miles for water? Ever wondered why kids get their bones smashed by gangs so they earn more money begging? Ever wondered why countries in the Mid East, who have the worst human rights records are so rich? Ever wondered why countries go bankrupt? Ever wondered what Fractional Reserve and National Debt Scams are and lots more?

Nope.
I have other things to worry about.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I have other things to worry about.

80/90 posts in the last 2 days? - must be a "slow science week"

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 10:44 PM
link   

You're new here so...there's that. Ah...YouTube. You explained nothing as per thread rules.

And you are here...telling the ATS members who may even belong within these and other fraternities...all about themselves historically.

Wish my g-g-g-g-fathers and father explained it that way.

But they didn't have YOUTUBE....

edit on 29-9-2019 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 11:40 PM
link   
You can learn all about Kabballah and Scottish Rite on Youtube too. Trump and Epstein had Teachers though. Idk if they were Masons. Legally Masons don't have to admit to it unless in Court, which are run by Masons too. Trump admits to having a Kabbalah teacher in one of his idiotic buisness books. This is a man who inheritted todays equivalent of 2 billion and went bankrupt twice. It was only his millions of gambling machines and court battles to get more kids addicted to gambling that pulled it back. Maybe their love and cherishing of Kaballah Demonology Magick got them rich. It certainly wasn't their morals. Both will be deleted in hell.
edit on 29-9-2019 by PAUL35791 because: (no reason given)

(post by 2Faced removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Nah, mysterious stranger....op is spot on.....it's a fallen world gonna clear em out with a word....

Easy cinchy

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

You're new here so...there's that. Ah...YouTube. You explained nothing as per thread rules.

And you are here...telling the ATS members who may even belong within these and other fraternities...all about themselves historically.

Wish my g-g-g-g-fathers and father explained it that way.

But they didn't have YOUTUBE....

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: 2Faced

Yes. I have better things to worry about than Freemasons.

Aren't the Shriners a subgroup?

edit on 9/30/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Ya see, the Creator has been holding His anger about this devils bargain....time is almost up.
He says He will let loose finally and it will be seriously agonizing and then,...line em up in front of everybody....zucks to be them....they could turn....but

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 12:48 AM
link   
All the secret groups.....imo

A bunch of us see it.a reply to: Phage

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Yeah. Them Shriners. Bad dudes.
Free medical care for crippled kids.

What next?

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 01:24 AM
link   
You tell me, I could have sworn you were one yourself, to be honest. Comes to show assumption really is the mother of all #-ups.

All I know, is that they don’t seem to set the bar that high to enter, because the one’s I personally know to be a freemason (with the exception of one), aren’t the brightest bulbs in the pack. Knowing their personality and particular skills however, make me seriously question freemasonry’s good intentions and moral standards.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: 2Faced

Yes. The Shriners are a subgroup.
No. I am neither a Freemason or a Shriner. But I have been to a couple of Shriner St. Paddies day benefit dinners. Corned beef and cabbage. Yum.

At least, I think it was beef.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 01:29 AM
link   
It's worse than that....
I love what the shrines do.....parades and hospitals....both kinds of rites, too

I'm talking about the secret part in the spiritual war....

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 01:29 AM
link   
We see through all the fallen world details.....

The world has deteriorated in morals and truth....the people God love em are feeling entitled....

The schools are evil now, I hope that shocks every one reading this enough to do the homework on it...it's well documented starting in Reagan's era...the 80s...

edit on 30-9-2019 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Yeah. The secret part that you don't know about but think you do.

That doesn't really worry me much.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 01:34 AM
link   
RE Jimmy Saville.
If they hadn't scammed everyone with the Money System and other scams those kids wouldn't be in that position. It is well known Masons use Charity money to build Care homes for Masons whilst getting Tax Exemption. Show me a poor Mason. They don't exist. Shriners are Kabbalist Muslims. The richest countries in the world like Brunei, Qatar, Bahrain etc wouldn't even spit on an Asylum seeker of their own Religion unless they could be used as sex slaves.
I cannot verify Tim Rifats claims of turning the tables on Evil with these Anti Witchcraft Psychotronic Generator Crystals. m.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Show me a poor Mason. They don't exist. Shriners are Kabbalist Muslims.

Have you ever met a Mason? The ones I know are Christian, if anything.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Plus the world's derivatives are driven beyond being traceable
Militarya reply to: Phage

The military doesn't need to declare war....the covert groups go in and leave....no one knows...
The debts are not traceable nor recoverable
The loss of God is the root of all this
Schools are evil...does that shock....it's well documented. One can do the homework if that shocks
edit on 30-9-2019 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Yeah. Them Shriners. Bad dudes.
Free medical care for crippled kids.

What next?

For any child through the Shriner's hospitals .
Best in the world .

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join