It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If such beings, CREATOR Creations exist how would YOU personally classify them?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   
How would beings or CREATOR Creations be classified/described that fully understand the Universe(s), Time-space and ALL* Paranormal Energy?

CREATOR Creations that can manipulate time-space, manage/Supervise if needed and relocate the metaphysical paranormal Energy of ALL* CREATOR Creations?

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Following Kardashev scale parameters, 1 would classify them as a type 5+ civilization that has been through and overcame many of the trials and tribulations the developing civilizations on the lower scale are still experiencing.

It would be the experience within Existence that has helped them gain knowledge on the Universe(s), Time-space and ALL* Paranormal Energy as they may have almost completely destroyed themselves and had to figure out how to keep their species surviving. And so evolving in ways to adapt and adjust in order to persevere and overcome that which may have almost totally annihilated them...

en.m.wikipedia.org...

How would you personally classify them?

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Something to think about.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

i would not know how to classify them, seems disrespectful almost.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Maybe it's just me because I have had no protein yet today, but given your long tenure on this site and your many posts, this one seems unusually obscure to me. What the hell is a "CREATOR Creation"? Are you talking about an omniscient god or a kid playing World of Warcraft in his mom's basement.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I definitely mean the GODS no disrespect.
My goal is not to act as a demigod...
I enjoyed the compiled 3d information in the video. Have not seen it configured that way

Makes sense.

a reply to: solve

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   
A CREATOR Creation is any being or thing Created by the CREATOR OF ALL* THINGS.

a reply to: schuyler
My bad for the confusion in the communication.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I express CREATOR in my discussions because in other regions or realms the Human word GOD may not be understood. But something that Created everything can be. And so we the Created are the Creations of a CREATOR OF ALL*

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Wouldn't it be funny if this universe were a very very simple thing in the grand scheme of things? That those adv civilizations rated at 5 are just taking their first baby steps on a scale that ranges up to 1000+?

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   
It would be extremely funny and upsetting but also encouraging to know that there are levels to strive for

a reply to: ClovenSky

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   

What do you think of this idea....What if this simplistic level of the All, our universe, was the birthing grounds of new souls? That the creationist creators are close to the level of graduation after multitudes of lives lived that lent them understanding on how this reality really works. I wonder how many levels are out there past ours?

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky

What do you think of this idea....What if this simplistic level of the All, our universe, was the birthing grounds of new souls?

It seems logical, the lower levels being the learning centers and the technology we feel is advanced our toys. This allows the new souls the chance to grow, develop and learn from mistakes made as the consciousness imprints upon the spirit energy benevolent and malevolent codes. Codes to basically alert the developing soul as it is in class to not make mistakes from past lives or levels of Existence. Inturn helping the Soul energy to Ascend into higher classes with better toys/technology.

originally posted by: ClovenSky

That the creationist creators are close to the level of graduation after multitudes of lives lived that lent them understanding on how this reality really works. I wonder how many levels are out there past ours?

Very good question. Viewing the current population of mankind which holds the human spirit within, it appears for some many levels may be ahead but for others their compassion levels for others will help them skip over or move through future classes or test reasonable fast in theory.
I feel mistakes log into the consciousness attached to the soul then imprint upon the eternal souls to try to limit them from making similar mistakes in the souls future as it is re-manifested on higher levels.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   
The CREATOR Creations mentioned in the Op would basically help the Souls on the lower levels rise up into higher levels by interacting directly or indirectly with the lower level energies.
They would send the lower levels information somehow into timelines and or technology to help upgrade the lower levels like Teachers or Guides.

a reply to: ClovenSky

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   

ooooooo, fricken awesome .... now that is uniqueness and originality

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
How would beings or CREATOR Creations be classified/described that fully understand the Universe(s), Time-space and ALL* Paranormal Energy?

CREATOR Creations that can manipulate time-space, manage/Supervise if needed and relocate the metaphysical paranormal Energy of ALL* CREATOR Creations?

God is a word that represents all that is and every possible possibility. So in this sense, in order to have chance existing, then at some point in time every possible outcome must exist to have wholeness of thought. There's the many-Worlds interpretation in quantum mechanics. And there is the idea our Big Bang was the result of a star collapsing to a black-hole in another preexisting space-time dimension. Black holes create white holes is the theory. These two ideas combine create a view of time where every possible quantum state is realized.

If you study the Holy Trinity there's an idea of God that transcends everything and is outside the idea of existence and being. And therefore, this transcendent way of thinking about God is not subject to your way of thinking about "beings or CREATOR Creations". God just exists and is eternal. Creation was created not out of some desire or need by God. This is because God is perfect, whole, complete, and NOT having any desires or needs. Since God has no desires and desires are the root of evil God is perfectly good because God is Perfection. Our Universe was not created out of some desire by God. But our Universe was created out of an overflowing of God's abundance of energy. Since in our Universe, we and nature exist with limitations. It is these limitations that is the root of all that is evil. To aspire to be like God is to live our lives with minimal needs and desires. Of course, our limitations will always force us to exhibit evil behavior or lack of perfection. But if we want to be close to God then we are at our best when we at least try to be prefect like God.

If you are interested in understanding this idea of creator being you should study Apophatic Theology. It is a fascinating way of looking at or interpretating what the word God means.

en.wikipedia.org...

Now if you take this one step further. What is really interesting is our way of thinking about God, non-existence, and being can only have meaning in our minds if you take into account the dialectic of a Unity of opposites:

en.wikipedia.org...

Once you understand the source of all meaning and how it is used or applied then it gives you new insights into this conversation of being and nothingness.

Essentially, in order for God to realized His omnipotence, we exist with limitations so God can experience the thrill of having limitations by sharing in our experiences of joy and frustration. We exist to complete the wholeness of perfection.

edit on 28-9-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Interesting perception dfnj2015

a reply to: dfnj2015

Do you feel the GOD of everything is understood the same way by say aliens as THE is by mankind?
Further in relation to dualistic and Non-dualistic Existence do you feel GOD is a dualistic or Non-dualistic being?

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I got nuthin..... love your Avatar, best I'v ever seen...... anywhere.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Lately, it's seems that more and more ofter people post threads with titles that I can't make head nor tail of. This is one of them. Sheesh.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus
Thank you

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   
The OP premise is basically stating if there Exist beings or CREATOR Creations with full knowledge on the Universe(s) and ALL* Created and the paranormal attributes of ALL* the Created (meaning they understand the functions of a soul or spirit of the Created and where they go during the phases of life and death within Existence) who can manipulate time-space also how would you classify them?
a reply to: RMFX1
Would you consider them Aliens still, GODS, Elder Teachers in Creation those who were Created before many or something else?
1 APOLLOS for the confusion in the text...

<<   2 >>

join