It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump just asked Schiff to resign for lying to congress

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The house has subpoenaed State Department documents and people related to Ukraine.

mobile.twitter.com...

Adam Schiff says the house intelligence committee will forgo their two-week break, due to these urgent matters that need to be addressed ASAP.

Cute. Schiff still hasn't scheduled a vote to authorize an impeachment inquiry. The White House has been blowing off Schiff's subpoenas for exactly this reason.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: carewemust
The house has subpoenaed State Department documents and people related to Ukraine.

mobile.twitter.com...

Adam Schiff says the house intelligence committee will forgo their two-week break, due to these urgent matters that need to be addressed ASAP.

Cute. Schiff still hasn't scheduled a vote to authorize an impeachment inquiry. The White House has been blowing off Schiff's subpoenas for exactly this reason.

And no vote can occur until ALL of Congress is back in session...since I do not see this happening in the next few days before they leave.

But, his committee has "cleaned the optics" that they think it is more important to stay. Which is a useless gesture if they don't have everyone there for a vote. But, it sure looks good to the uneducated!!

See, he "cares"....

SMFH

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

If politicians are medical conditions, Schiff is a hemorrhoid - a persistent one.

If you're an American who tolerates Schiff being a public representative because supporting him being ousted means obliging Trump - then realize that YOU are the enemy of liberty, justice and freedom.

If you are American and react to this post such that it appears I hit a nerve and you took offence - then realize that YOU are the enemy of liberty, justice and freedom.

YOU, Schiff and all the other twisted psychopaths need to be bought to heel and the feet of truth.

Scum

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Someone needs to get Adam Schiff a new shovel. He's probably wore that one out by now as hard as he's digging his pwn political grave.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Since when is using foreign aid to coerce another country to do what you want them to do an issue?
Did you think foreign aid is a free money hand out????

Why are you not happy that Trump is trying to uncover the corruption of Biden?

I think that Trumps phone call was to make-a-point that any Further Military Aid (Javelin missiles against Russian tanks

Would Not nor cannot be linked with the past arms deals made by the Biden's that were corrupt and involved large kickbacks of monies to the Son Hunter Biden,,,

Trump was suggesting to the Ukraine President that he best find a way for the USA State Dept. or FBI investigate the ongoing Biden Deals that were going on during the previous Administration and into the Trump candidacy & election

Because Trump did not want the putrid Swamp water flooding into the Trump-/Ukraine Military Supply Sales...
Trump wanted a clear break between the Obama era arms sales and the President Trump Arms Sales to Ukraine --without the hocus-pokus, corruption & kickbacks

all we are getting is the provocateurs SPIN
that's why I am waiting for the Intel Committee Investigation to start ~~~~ these 'Hearings' are 'Spin' zones where Evidence is not required

edit on th30156961844827072019 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

ya'll seen that from Rep. Adam Schiff, characterizing Trump phone call (attempt at dark Parody of POTUS as mobster) and flesh out any absurd hypothetical story/spin that Schiff wants to cloud the 'Hearing' with
(like attempting to get Fake-News Dirt on Biden from Ukraine) -so Trump wins next years election & Biden loses future election.
what hog wash that is
edit on th30156961928127212019 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

www.washingtonpost.com...

hypothetical Spin....take # 1
edit on th30156961990927312019 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

Wait, now Zelensky is blackmailing the US?!

I didn't say that. I said he has leverage over Donald Trump.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: Agit8dChop

It's like watching a Facebook argument.

Really is. It's an embarrassing time for our nation.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I gave up childish ways

Our elected officials obviously have not.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: RadioRobert

Wait, now Zelensky is blackmailing the US?!

I didn't say that. I said he has leverage over Donald Trump.

They dont get leverage any more than trump did when George Stephanopolis brought it up in that interview.
I guess we know now why trump answered the way he did.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

He didnt have to make anything up.
It is all right there for us to read.

He made fun of the president.
Just like the president joked about killing the whistleblower.
He was joking when he said that right?

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   

oh goodness.
desperation much?
what has that to do with this?
Oh thats right... NOTHING.

LOL

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I am sure that all of eastern Europe agree with you. NOT

Thats why NATO defends the region.
You sound absolutely clueless when you say something like this.
And trump doesnt get to make the choice of who gets money that the purse keepers ( congress) has allocated. That is above his pay grade.
He thinks he is king and can do whatever he wants. He is learning the hard way now.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

oh goodness.
desperation much?
what has that to do with this?
Oh thats right... NOTHING.

LOL

You are saying the Bidens have absolutely nothing to do with this!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Now who's desperate?

Lolz🤪

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Scepticaldem

That is a false conspiracy theory.
The guy who started that talk has walked back all of it but dont let that stop you.
The story to pay attention to is how trump tried to shake down another nations leader, one who is dependent on US aid to find dirt on his political opponent. Because he couldnt hope to win fairly of course. and he knows that.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   

The guy who started that talk has walked back all of it but dont let that stop you.
The story to pay attention to is how trump tried to shake down another nations leader, one who is dependent on US aid to find dirt on his political opponent. Because he couldnt hope to win fairly of course. and he knows that.

As you would say, EVERYONE knows that the Bidens are dirty. It is no longer your turn to speak for the world. Trump isnt going down no matter how many times you click your red slippers.....

Lolz🤪

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Scepticaldem

As you would say, EVERYONE knows that the Bidens are dirty. It is no longer your turn to speak for the world. Trump isnt going down no matter how many times you click your red slippers.....

Lolz🤪

Uhhhhh isn't Biden on camera stating that he got the prosecutor fired?

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   
What has Hunter Biden been accused of doing exactly?

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   
]a reply to: BrennanHuff22

Did Hunter Biden do anything wrong?

Hunter Biden has not been accused of legal wrongdoing related to his work for Burisma, which paid him as much as $50,000 per month in some months for his service on the board of the directors. He said in a statement this year that he never discussed Burisma with his father.[/exnews

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Sorry but no. Everybody does not know any such thing.
And you dont speak for everybody now or ever.

and you are welcome to go and find any post where I said 'everybody knows' about anything .
I'll wait.
edit on 9282019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   

]a reply to: BrennanHuff22

Did Hunter Biden do anything wrong?

Hunter Biden has not been accused of legal wrongdoing related to his work for Burisma, which paid him as much as $50,000 per month in some months for his service on the board of the directors. He said in a statement this year that he never discussed Burisma with his father.[/exnews

Come on. Even you aren't this dumb...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join