It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistleblower: White House tried to ‘lock down’ call details

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: xuenchen

Its not the first call that went into the super secret server.

An "approved" and certified server no less !! 😎

With past leaks it's no wonder eh 😎

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   
www.scribd.com... well this just dropped dont know much about the guy whos posting these but they suposedly are about bidens Ukraine shenigans whole bunch of pdfs im just starting to take a look at but im far from the smartest with this kind of thing

edit to add first one is a sworn statement by former prosecutor from Ukraine dealing with biden and his kids alleged shenigans
edit on 26-9-2019 by RalagaNarHallas because: (no reason given)

magaimg.net... his statement on biden

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   
www.scribd.com... this one appears/alleges to be the authorization for the steel operation (dossier) and is a human source validation report......ummmm are we suposed to be seeing this stuff?

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Oraculi

So Trump broke the law eh??? Good...He'll get my vote anyway...But I'm sure you'll understand since you people voted for Clinton knowing she broke tons of laws and gave away tons of government secrets...

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas
www.scribd.com... this one appears/alleges to be the authorization for the steel operation (dossier) and is a human source validation report......ummmm are we suposed to be seeing this stuff?

Sure...It's not secret, just hidden by the deep state...John Solomon is responsible for these becoming public...The result of an FOIA suit...The DOJ/FBI was forced to release this information...

Now if we can just find an honest, willing prosecutor to get these criminals in jail...

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: CriticalStinker

After 2017, when verbatim transcripts of his conversations with the leaders of Australian and Mexico were leaked to the press, the White House began to restrict the number of officials who had access to the transcripts. One former Trump administration official confirmed that the White House started placing transcripts into the codeword system after those leaks.

www.politico.com...

Presidential conversations with foreign leaders are supposed to be considered 'secret'...They are not for public consumption...Anyone leaking those conversations should be tried and convicted...

The whistle blower may not have 1st hand knowledge, but his witnesses do. You know, the ones that Trump wants outed and treated like traitors were treated "before"?

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iscool

After 2017, when verbatim transcripts of his conversations with the leaders of Australian and Mexico were leaked to the press, the White House began to restrict the number of officials who had access to the transcripts. One former Trump administration official confirmed that the White House started placing transcripts into the codeword system after those leaks.

www.politico.com...

Presidential conversations with foreign leaders are supposed to be considered 'secret'...They are not for public consumption...Anyone leaking those conversations should be tried and convicted...

The whistle blower may not have 1st hand knowledge, but his witnesses do. You know, the ones that Trump wants outed and treated like traitors were treated "before"?

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
This will end the dems.
Enjoy.

Lol dude I am about as happy as a person could be. I was actually having kind of a rough time earlier this week and all of this impeachment motion has been really uplifting.

Its weird to me though that more of the Republican's in the know are being very quiet right now. Its almost like they are more worried than you seem to be, which would be weird if they didn't have more information or understanding of the gravity of the situation.....

As for ending the dems; we'll just have to wait and see. I have a suspicion you and many others on ATS are going to be a lot more disgruntled come 2020....

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
After reading it all, one thing that stands out to me is that the complaint does not match the content of the call and the whistle blower is passing on second hand information and was not a witness to anything. In an actual court they could not even be called to testify if I'm not wrong.

But more importantly, this actually means that this is not, inb fact,m a whistleblower, and is entitled to none of the protections provided by the whistleblower law(s).

So, it is time to out the spy, and prosecute them, and their boss(es) for sedition and possibly treason, and execute their asses on the front lawn of the White House.

Yes, I'm tired of this sh#t.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer
whatever you say bub

you guys go right ahead and vote to impeach with no actual evidence....
see how that turns out for ya....

how will I be disgruntled?
if the dems destroy themselves....great
if trump is shown to actually have committed a crime...great get him out

either way corruption get out of dc
no "disgruntlement" with that here

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oraculi
Trump is not a dummy, as people think he is. He is just used to breaking the law and getting away with it.

Total BS and you know it.

At least he learned a lesson from Nixon: Don't make tapes!

Instead, create code worded documents,

This is the way Presidents have handled phone calls since forever. They are never recorded, they are only transcribed in real time by Security/Intel people assigned to the task.

remove them from the government computers and hide them from the government and the people.

He only did this after the major leaking started.

Why would any foreign leader want to have a candid conversation on the phone with the President if they knew it would likely be front page of the NYT the next day.

Give me a break.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   

www.politico.com...

This episode has demonstrated exactly why these conversations are not normally made public. Because then the retards in Congress will try to twist what the president said into something nefarious. (I'm not excluding Repubicans by any means. I'm sure they'd do the same thing if they heard one of Obama's conversations.)

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: Wayfarer
whatever you say bub

you guys go right ahead and vote to impeach with no actual evidence....
see how that turns out for ya....

how will I be disgruntled?
if the dems destroy themselves....great
if trump is shown to actually have committed a crime...great get him out

either way corruption get out of dc
no "disgruntlement" with that here

Ya know that's totally reasonable. Apologies for insinuating you'd be disgruntled. I've only recently learned of your reasonableness if evidence is presented.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Sent the transcripts to a seperate server that is encrypted for classified information.

This is where the transcripts from the Putin phone calls go and the Kim Jong Un phone calls and Tayyip Erdogan phone calls and Bashar al-Assad phone calls all go.
They all go into the super secret no one can know about it server that we just learned about this morning.

Yes, until the traitorous rat bast&rd leakers are ferreted out. If there weren't any leakers leaking these private conversations, he wouldn't have made the decision to place them on a more secure server.

It isn't like he stashed them on a server in his closet at Trump Plaza, or deleted all 30,000 of them because they were just discussions about wedding plans for Chelsea - oh, wait, sorry, wrong President (wannabe)...

What foreign leader wants to talk to the President on the phone when there is a good chance his conversation will be front page of the NYT the next day?

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

it is like the Democrats forget the "precident" runs the Government.

what is "allowed" today will be used again tomorrow

impeach 46,47 or 48, which ever is a Democrat.....

(starting my T-shirt printing early)

ETA: screw that "impeach the next Democrat President" it's timeless...
edit on 27-9-2019 by thedigirati because: all Democrats should be impeached.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati
a reply to: tanstaafl

it is like the Democrats forget the "precident" runs the Government.

what is "allowed" today will be used again tomorrow

impeach 46,47 or 48, which ever is a Democrat.....

(starting my T-shirt printing early)

ETA: screw that "impeach the next Democrat President" it's timeless...

Isn't this a foregone conclusion already? I think we can safely say that the new paradigm is whichever party isn't in power new sole purpose is to thwart the other party by whatever means available. Heck I feel this isn't even a new paradigm, but probably started back in the late 90's.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Can we quit calling this guy a whistleblower? What did he blow the whistle on? The president having a conversation with a foreign leader and saying something this idiot didn't like, but also he didn't hear? That's not whistleblowing. That's leaking. Like it or not the president of the USA gets to set the international policy unless congress specifically prohibits it. I didn't like the obama apology tour, but I didn't think he wasn't allowed to do that or that it was somehow and impeachable offense.

Call it like it is. The appropriate headline for this post is: "Leaker complains trump stored transcripts on secret system to prevent leaks."

It's hilarious and if titled correctly, everyone would be laughing this fool (not the OP, the leaker) out of the room.
edit on 29-9-2019 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

He will be laughed out of the room.

President Trump will not be impeached.

Totally exonerated............again.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

I agree, but if it was labeled properly he wouldn't even get into the room.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   
WELL WELL…

Susan Rice: Obama Put Call Transcripts On Top Secret Server, Too

Former national security adviser Susan Rice acknowledged last night that the Obama administration moved transcripts of conversations with foreign leaders onto the same top-secret server where the Trump administration stored his recent phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky.

The revelation from Rice comes amid media reports and comments from political leaders that have painted the use of this top secret server as proof that Trump was trying to cover up the contents of his conversation with the Ukrainian leader, a full transcript of which the administration has now released to the public.

thefederalist.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join