It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Full Release of Whistle Blower and IG letter.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

I hope Trump FINALLY takes the gloves off

I agree
I do not think he knows exactly how, or who at this point he can trust.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Why link or ask for sources at all then? Just believe people who espouse your personal bias! That's the ticket!

Why not consult actual legal sources?

We have the transcript from the phone call, we have the whistleblower complaint, and I linked the applicable code. Surely you're not ignoring that to listen to CNN?

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I am reading the report. Unless these sources are contained in the redacted appendix, there are no sources named. the appendix is classified TOP SECRET, so I cannot speak to what has been redacted.

That would make sense. The identity of the whistle blower and the agents that reported these details to him are Top Secret and confidential. If this goes to trial in the Senate, those witnesses will be called. Maybe even for a congressional committee probes, IDK.

The acting DNI just stated a clear and reasonable reason why he did not immediately transmit the report:

I made a mistake in my post, which I corrected. It was the Intelligence Community Inspector General who interviewed the witnesses before declaring the complaint "credible and urgent". It was the DNI that held the report back, and who is now being questioned in committee for that making that decsision.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Stealu1two

Did you just use Vox as a source?.....

Place this person under oath but I believe that can't happen to protect whistle-blowers so this is all a bunch of BS.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Just wanted to point out that Adam Schiff is twisting words like crazy trying to make something out of this that it is not. The DNI does not have the authority to override Executive Privilege and the legal definition of "credible and urgent" specifies that the subject of the complaint be subject to the will of the DNI (as in an employee or contractor). Yet, Schiff seems to think the acting DNI should have ignored his legal obligations?

Someone's on the Crazy Train talking with Ozzy...

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Why not consult actual legal sources?
We have the transcript from the phone call, we have the whistleblower complaint, and I linked the applicable code. Surely you're not ignoring that to listen to CNN?

There is nothing in the transcript that says whether or not the whistle blower is a member of the intel community. Neither are there any White House or congressional documents that identify the job title or professional position of the whistle blower.
edit on 26-9-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   

If this goes to trial in the Senate, those witnesses will be called.

Which would be a violation of National Security in itself... but they would have to be called in my view, yes.

I made a mistake in my post, which I corrected.

In a thread which is moving this fast, I will not see every edit. You'll just have to live with that. I am trying to respond here, listen to the hearing, and read two documents at the same time.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   
It reminded me of reading Sorcha Faal going through the witness document.

At the 1:20 mark Joe Biden is saying that "If you do not fire the special prosecutor you do not get your Billion dollars, you have 6 hours before I leave." The special prosecutor he is talking about is the one investigating his son, Hunter Biden.

Joe is stuck with the smoking gun the Dems have been trying to put on Trump. There is a very strong case of impeachment for quid pro quo, but this train is headed at Joe. Boom.

There is also that cloudstrike server that was mentioned in the discussion between Trump and Zelenskyy. It may have those 30K deleted Hillary emails. Boom.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   

There is nothing in the transcript that says whether or not the whistle blower is a member of the intel community. Neither are there any White House or congressional documents that identify the job title or professional position of the whistle blower.

I was referencing in general, not specifically at the identity of the whistleblower. According to Maguire, he doesn't even know who it is.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   

You are seriously asking someone to prove a negative as part of your argument?

Are you familiar with the standard rules of logic?

Try again.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: MisterSpock

It has already been reported that he is not a member of the IC.

That's not true.

The whistleblower works in the US intelligence community (which includes the CIA, the NSA, the Defense Intelligence Agency, and a whole bunch of other agencies). Per the Post, he or she “once worked on the staff of the White House National Security Council, which frequently borrows intelligence community personnel.”

www.vox.com...

Vox is not a valid news source, the source in their article is wapo which is paywalled.

Is there another source on where the whistleblower worked>

What's your source that says that the whistle blower was NOT a member of the intel community?

Using this logic, the sky is the limit.

Do you have any sources saying that Donald Trump is NOT from Mars?

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   

In a thread which is moving this fast, I will not see every edit. You'll just have to live with that. I am trying to respond here, listen to the hearing, and read two documents at the same time.

Of course. I wouldn't expect you to. That's why I told you of my mistake and didn't blame you for misquoting me, after my edit.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   

I really appreciate all your insight, backed by sources.

Thanks for your posts!

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Based on everything I have read, Trump is trying to further the investigation into the Russian interference alleged in the 2016 elections. The only difference is that he is not restricting his searches to one party or one campaign.

That sounds like a good thing... I wonder why the DNC is so upset about that? The whole investigation of the 2016 election interference was their idea...

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I linked a source that said that the whistle blower is, in fact, a member of the intel community. Do you have a source that says otherwise?

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: FauxMulder
LOL. Bullet point number two:

I was not a direct witness to most of the events

yeah
that is not going to get spun away
nor is the fact that the ig had to admit political bias

this whole event is garbage
a sitting potus should not have to deal with these shenanigans in the course of conducting diplomacy

Especially when expressing concern over why a prosecutor investigation real corruption was fired over the pressure applied by a Vice President of the USA with ties to the investigation.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I love the last page of the whisleblower complaint

I don't know.....

I see that often and

"Sources tell me...."

this person learns more away from work then at work

lots of jussie rumors here

sorry juicy..

so where did the MAGA hat touch you exactly?

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Stealu1two
Still going to wait and see what happens.

link   

Its not a whistleblower if its second hand knowledge.

link   

a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I linked a source that said that the whistle blower is, in fact, a member of the intel community. Do you have a source that says otherwise?

Can you quote what the individual has that is more than hearsay?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join