It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunkers: You've lost credibility and will continue to lose

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Surely as a believer you should also be willing to try and debunk EVERY ufo video out there until you come across one that can't!

I do believe in aliens, just not interstellar travel.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Visiting ESB

Sorry, I must have misunderstood. Ten replies in the first hour and over 40 replies in the first 12 hours doesn't seem very dead to me, but that's just my opinion.

And lest I be misunderstood, you're under no obligation to post any more or less than you see fit, and if I should ever give you or anyone the impression I believe otherwise, then shame on me.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
a reply to: turbonium1

Because they demand the government do their thinking for them?

Great answer, my friend!

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rick26

originally posted by: odzeandennz
There's no UFOs .

Because we don't know what they are, doesn't make aliens.
The last people you should trust are the navy or government..

Where are thise ufo? It seems as video technologies advance we mysteriously see less ufos

Ok so lets say they arent aliens, then who are they?
And with they, i mean the what/whoever flies these craft. Cause they sure as hell are craft, they sure as hell are operates by intelligent beings and they sure as hell aint piloted by humans. Cause no normal Human body can deal with this kinds of movement at such speeds. We would be crushed like flies on a windshield.

So, of it aint is, if it aint aliens, who is piloting these things then? Cause one thing is for sure, they are technologically engineered vehicles piloted by intelligent creatures. There’s no denying that, if you’d seen those videos

What makes you so convinced they are manned/piloted craft? We have all sorts of unmanned craft, which move about 'intelligently' in the skies, right?

What makes their incredibly fast speeds something we could never create on Earth? Assuming the craft are unmanned, is that still something impossible to create on Earth? It's much easier to consider, when you don't hold onto the unfounded assumption of the craft being manned, is it not?

The fact is that our most advanced technologies are always kept secret from us, so we don't know what they have developed over the past 10, 20 years, and maybe longer. Another fact is that many of these craft are seen over underground bases like Area 51, as well. Why wouldn't they test their advanced craft nearby their bases, where they were being developed? Makes sense to me.

We don't even know if they are really some type of craft, or just lights in the dark skies above, either. All we see are lights moving in the dark of night, they could be anything at all. Maybe projections, or something like that, are quite possible, too. Or maybe a combination of both advanced unmanned craft, and some are just projections, or so on.

Whatever the case, I'm sure of one thing - they are created on Earth, and nowhere else.

Why? Well, just look at them, in the sky. It's a 'Light Show', for us to see, and wonder what they are. They move very fast, once in awhile, but mostly they don't move at all. Why would they not move for a few minutes, then move quickly, and stop moving again? How 'intelligent' would that be, is not very clear to me. What's the point of going from a few miles over and stopping again? A better view to see things? Hates being near to the other aliens? Anything smart here? Not so much, right?

So aliens fly from Planet X, a gazillion miles away, to Earth. They perform a ten minute light show for some folks in Arizona, and fly a gazillion miles back to Planet X. That's pretty intelligent too, right? Not.

If I wanted to fool people into thinking aliens were here, I'd do the same as this, too. A light show in the dark of night, conveniently at the perfect time, when nobody can see anything but lights in the sky, which move quickly, once in awhile, and then disappear! I'm sure aliens would need to have lights put on all their craft, when flying from a gazillion miles away! Space is pretty dark, and lights help them get here safe and sound, without crashing into other planets!

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: turbonium1

originally posted by: Rick26

originally posted by: odzeandennz
There's no UFOs .

Because we don't know what they are, doesn't make aliens.
The last people you should trust are the navy or government..

Where are thise ufo? It seems as video technologies advance we mysteriously see less ufos

Ok so lets say they arent aliens, then who are they?
And with they, i mean the what/whoever flies these craft. Cause they sure as hell are craft, they sure as hell are operates by intelligent beings and they sure as hell aint piloted by humans. Cause no normal Human body can deal with this kinds of movement at such speeds. We would be crushed like flies on a windshield.

So, of it aint is, if it aint aliens, who is piloting these things then? Cause one thing is for sure, they are technologically engineered vehicles piloted by intelligent creatures. There’s no denying that, if you’d seen those videos

What makes you so convinced they are manned/piloted craft? We have all sorts of unmanned craft, which move about 'intelligently' in the skies, right?

What makes their incredibly fast speeds something we could never create on Earth? Assuming the craft are unmanned, is that still something impossible to create on Earth? It's much easier to consider, when you don't hold onto the unfounded assumption of the craft being manned, is it not?

The fact is that our most advanced technologies are always kept secret from us, so we don't know what they have developed over the past 10, 20 years, and maybe longer. Another fact is that many of these craft are seen over underground bases like Area 51, as well. Why wouldn't they test their advanced craft nearby their bases, where they were being developed? Makes sense to me.

We don't even know if they are really some type of craft, or just lights in the dark skies above, either. All we see are lights moving in the dark of night, they could be anything at all. Maybe projections, or something like that, are quite possible, too. Or maybe a combination of both advanced unmanned craft, and some are just projections, or so on.

Whatever the case, I'm sure of one thing - they are created on Earth, and nowhere else.

Why? Well, just look at them, in the sky. It's a 'Light Show', for us to see, and wonder what they are. They move very fast, once in awhile, but mostly they don't move at all. Why would they not move for a few minutes, then move quickly, and stop moving again? How 'intelligent' would that be, is not very clear to me. What's the point of going from a few miles over and stopping again? A better view to see things? Hates being near to the other aliens? Anything smart here? Not so much, right?

So aliens fly from Planet X, a gazillion miles away, to Earth. They perform a ten minute light show for some folks in Arizona, and fly a gazillion miles back to Planet X. That's pretty intelligent too, right? Not.

If I wanted to fool people into thinking aliens were here, I'd do the same as this, too. A light show in the dark of night, conveniently at the perfect time, when nobody can see anything but lights in the sky, which move quickly, once in awhile, and then disappear! I'm sure aliens would need to have lights put on all their craft, when flying from a gazillion miles away! Space is pretty dark, and lights help them get here safe and sound, without crashing into other planets!

They very well could be secret militery craft, but please stop talking as if you know how aliens thing, and where they might be coming from, and the technology used to get here. No o e knows the answer to these questions. Neck, if they are not man made, how do we know they are not time travellers or interdimensional?

As for lights on these objects and turning up in random places cod a light show. Maybe they want to keep people talking about it. Keep it in people's mind, so just enough people are interested in the subject.

Just throwing this and that out. One thing is for sure, if it is not human, then all we can do is guess.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   
true, there is too much evidence to support ET UFOs.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlienAnonymous

There is not, not yet. We have strong evidence thst some ufos are unexplained and defy explanation, which is a huge step forwards.

But they could be anything! Secret militery craft, Aliens, inter dimensional, time travellers, projections from the mind etc etc

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris
They very well could be secret militery craft, but please stop talking as if you know how aliens thing, and where they might be coming from, and the technology used to get here. No o e knows the answer to these questions. Neck, if they are not man made, how do we know they are not time travellers or interdimensional?

As for lights on these objects and turning up in random places cod a light show. Maybe they want to keep people talking about it. Keep it in people's mind, so just enough people are interested in the subject.

Just throwing this and that out. One thing is for sure, if it is not human, then all we can do is guess.

You're talking as if they ARE 'aliens', without a shred of proof, that's the whole problem!

I base my arguments on the valid evidence, and nothing else matters.

These are simply lights moving in the dark skies above, we cannot tell what they are, or are not, from that.

It makes no sense to believe they are 'aliens', from 'outer space', it's a fantasy-land tale, and nothing more.

Nobody ever mentioned seeing 'aliens', or 'spaceships', or 'strange lights moving fast in the skies', over thousands of years, and all of a sudden, over the past 50 or 60 years, 'aliens' appear almost every day?

If aliens really DID exist, they'd have shown up for thousands of years, we'd have mentioned them for thousands of years, and so forth.

Nobody said they were 'abducted by aliens', even once, in thousands of years. But now, all sorts of people say they were 'abducted by aliens'!!??

So it's either that 'aliens' all decided to visit Earth at the same time, but never did in thousands of years before...

...or it's faked, so when they finally developed the required technologies to fake 'aliens', over the past 50 years, we find all sorts of different 'aliens', which seemed to pop up, all at once!!

Which option makes more sense, then? Which option is far-fetched, nonsensical?

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

originally posted by: AlienAnonymous

There is not, not yet. We have strong evidence thst some ufos are unexplained and defy explanation, which is a huge step forwards.

But they could be anything! Secret militery craft, Aliens, inter dimensional, time travellers, projections from the mind etc etc

Thanks for being honest, it's refreshing to see!

Nobody can prove aliens are real, are visiting Earth, and so forth.

Saying that, everything would indicate it is a carefully planned, and staged, deception. No doubt at all.

Nobody saw aliens for thousands of years, because aliens don't exist. If they did exist, we'd have mentioned them for thousands of years, not for the last 50-60 years or so. It makes no sense, of course.

In the 1700's, or 1800's, nobody saw aliens, or saw strange lights moving above the Earth. Not in America, nor in Europe, nor anywhere else...

This is not at all logical, or rational, in any way, if 'aliens' were real. Only if they are NOT real.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join