It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senate votes 100-0 to release Trump whistleblower complaint

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErEhWoN

Maybe it only matters, that the people are divided.
a reply to: solve

But they aren't divided.

38% percent voted John in. That means 62% DIDN'T.

Not sure where you got your number from, but like your understanding of President Trump's first name, it is wrong.

Trump got 56% of the electoral vote.
Trump got 46% of the popular vote.
Trump got 31% of the registered voter vote.
Trump got 27% of the eligible voter vote.

Which were you trying to refer to?

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Transcript released with classified stuff visible.

No Quid Pro Quo.

Democrat corruption exposed on several fronts.

No what? 😎

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErEhWoN
So why ILLEGALLY try to suppress it?

Who said its suppression was illegal? CNN? Pelosi? Yeah, they're bastions of truth, aren't they?

It isn't illegal to suppress if it isn't truly a legitimate whistleblower complaint, and if it is based on hearsay - which it is - it is not a legitimate whistleblower complaint.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I just wanna thank the democraps for making me some money

good job guys keep up the good work

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Exactly what everybody will think. That he altered the transcripts. Because that's his reputation. He lies. He cheats and he gets caught at it all the time.
That is what everybody will think. He changed it.
Apparently there are a team of people who listen in to these phone calls and they then get together to create one complete record of the conversations. One may pick up something someone else missed or have a better understanding of what was said. Its not up to just one person. At least that is what I heard tonight from someone who worked in Obamas sit/room and had this job. They are all intelligence agents.
That means there will be more than one person who can attest to what was said. If the transcript reads like a normal conversation that will be good. If it reads like a statement it is not the actual transcript.

Your response makes absolutely no sense.

With so many people knowing what was actually said, do you honestly believe that not one of them would immediately call him out on it if he tried that? Really?

TDS will be the death of you, you Silly thing.

Do you think he provided the transcripts himself? You have no clue.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   

That's the republican lead senate. 100 to zero.
I wouldn't be so sure about them not getting the votes to remove him from office.

Rotflmao!!! You poor thing!?!?

The Rs voted in favor because they know there is nothing there...

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

That made no sense to me in relation to my post...maybe I'm just tired. My point was I wish I could "alarm clock" things easily here so in 6 months or so I could go back and see just who had it right. It certainly would entertain me more lol.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   
The Complaint is now available to select Members of Congress.

It's in that special classified SCIF booth.

😃 🦿

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
a reply to: DanDanDat

tuck him in tight mate,

things are going to get bumpy

the Democrats tried a soft coup, now their going to try a hard coup, the people wont allow it.

Its going to get messy

Ooooooh scaaawyyy republicans lolol

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   
well now

SCOOP: The whistleblower complaint did not include the full transcript, and referenced several mainstream media articles as ‘evidence’

cant say its true, its just a rumour atm.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   
and more on crowdstrike.. $98,000.00 more!

en.wikipedia.org...
The murder of Seth Rich occurred on Sunday, July 10, 2016

edit on 25/9/19 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
We should be focusing on mental health, a good portion of our population is in dire need of assistance.

I’m not sure if America has enough asylums to hold that many democrats. IDK?

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 06:29 AM
link   
What are you talking about, as soon as this was news trump said the transcripts would be released (he didn't have to) and they were released far quicker than I actually expected and I think most of us did. What illegal suppresion are you referencing? a reply to: ErEhWoN

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Wow, what a well thought out arguement you have. a reply to: Jg513

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
Nancy Pelosi apparently consumed more than her customary 3 quarts of vodka per day to go along with the impeachment debacle this afternoon.
She just dug her own political grave by signing off on it.

I doubt it. Look where she's from. She could stand up and piss all over the House floor and she'd gain more votes from Californians. There's a reason they have a Prop 65 warning on everything you buy. It doesn't actually cause birth defects, they just think it does because the majority of the state is mental.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   

a reply to: OccamsRazor04

This person is a member of the intelligence community not the lady who empties waste baskets who maybe found a note.
Jesus Christ stop acting like this person was not found completely credible. They were.
This angle is garbage. And its not going to gain any kind of traction either. The whistleblower may appear before congress by Friday.

I pity you. I mean that from the bottom of my heart. I truly feel sorry for you.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

I don't want an investigation into whether Biden did anything wrong; I really don't think there is anything there worth dedicating any time too.

I am actually getting quiet tired of this constant back and forth from the immature adults we have running our country.

Not only did Biden blackmail the former Ukranian authorities, but accrding to the present Ukranian administration they also have evidence that the DNC/Obama/Biden/Hillary camp were colluding to rig the 2016 elections in the U.S. in favor of Hillary Clinton.

By John Solomon, opinion contributor — 04/07/19 07:30 AM EDT
The views expressed by contributors are their own and not the view of The Hill

Ukrainian law enforcement officials believe they have evidence of wrongdoing by American Democrats and their allies in Kiev, ranging from 2016 election interference to obstructing criminal probes. But, they say, theyve been thwarted in trying to get the Trump Justice Department to act.

Kostiantyn Kulyk, deputy head of the Prosecutor General’s International Legal Cooperation Department, told me he and other senior law enforcement officials tried unsuccessfully since last year to get visas from the U.S. Embassy in Kiev to deliver their evidence to Washington.

“We were supposed to share this information during a working trip to the United States,” Kulyk told me in a wide-ranging interview. “However, the [U.S.] ambassador blocked us from obtaining a visa. She didnt explicitly deny our visa, but also didnt give it to us.

thehill.com...

The then U.S. ambassador to the Ukraine, put in power by the Obama administration, was blocking the visas to the Ukranian law enforcement officials whom wanted to give the evidence of corruption to the Trump administration.

edit on 26-9-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add excerpt and correct comment.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   
If you continue reading the above link, you can also read the following information.

But many of the allegations shared with me by more than a half-dozen senior Ukrainian officials are supported by evidence that emerged in recent U.S. court filings and intelligence reports. The Ukrainians told me their evidence includes:

Sworn statements from two Ukrainian officials admitting that their agency tried to influence the 2016 U.S. presidential election in favor of Hillary Clinton. The effort included leaking an alleged ledger showing payments to then-Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort;

Contacts between Democratic figures in Washington and Ukrainian officials that involved passing along dirt on Donald Trump;

Financial records showing a Ukrainian natural gas company routed more than $3 million to American accounts tied to Hunter Biden, younger son of then-Vice President Joe Biden, who managed U.S.-Ukraine relations for the Obama administration. Bidens son served on the board of a Ukrainian natural gas company, Burisma Holdings;

Records that Vice President Biden pressured Ukrainian officials in March 2016 to fire the prosecutor who oversaw an investigation of Burisma Holdings and who planned to interview Hunter Biden about the financial transfers;

Correspondence showing members of the State Department and U.S. Embassy in Kiev interfered or applied pressure in criminal cases on Ukrainian soil;

Disbursements of as much as $7 billion in Ukrainian funds that prosecutors believe may have been misappropriated or taken out of the country, including to the United States.

thehill.com...

Solomon, the journalist of the article above also released the 400 pages of court documents which show the corruption.

Here is a link to those documents.

www.scribd.com...

edit on 26-9-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: correct excerpt and comment.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join