It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senate votes 100-0 to release Trump whistleblower complaint

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Can you elaborate?
that doesn't make sense.

I think you're trying to say, Trump's so corrupt that he doesnt care about .. crime?

... if that had a shred of reality, the Democrats wouldnt be trying to impeach him for ''obstruction'' on the russia collusion hoax which Mueller found 0 evidence of.

Also,

the CIA, DHS, NSA were wiretapping Trump during the election and after (this is now fact)...

they got nothing... NOTHING!

Yet, you all still believe in this fairytale that Trump is in bed with Russia and is trying to destroy America..

Its just... embarrassing how far the left and their supporters have fallen
edit on 24/9/19 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

tuck him in tight mate,

things are going to get bumpy

the Democrats tried a soft coup, now their going to try a hard coup, the people wont allow it.

Its going to get messy

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ErEhWoN

How about the FACT it is supposed to be a private conversation between two leaders. Who will now ever hold a conversation with another President of the United States again and be honest, forthright knowing that that conversation could leak ? This just out too, the President will release the transcript along with supporting documents from the IG which found the whistleblower holds an extreme bias against this administration in favor of another candidate from 2016.

The whistleblower has hired lawyers whom work for the Clinton's and for Chuck Schumer. The IG report will find it's way to the press and it will be interpreted 9 ways to Sunday by everybody, but the person currently walking away from all this is Joe Biden and Hunter Biden who was paid 50 grand a month as a member of the board of directors of a foreign company while his father was the VP. That's what should be investigated as well, not to mention the 1.5 billion Hunter recieved from China during an official trip.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   
News flashes now claim the IG found the "Complaint" to be politically motivated !!!

Possibly unfounded !!

My Word !! 😎

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Trump worrying about corruption is like gangsters worrying about crime in the streets.

That is the biggest lie he has ever told!

The Dem gangsters worrying about someone possibly lying when their entire party are professional liars is outrageously ironic.
I really am sorry to break it to you, you are going to be disappointed again.
edit on 24-9-2019 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Maybe after trumps reelection he will be more flexible....

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Self par thread of the year

This is going to go bang in the Dems faces big time

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
News flashes now claim the IG found the "Complaint" to be politically motivated !!!

Possibly unfounded !!

My Word !! 😎

Geez where have we heard that before?
This is my surprised face

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

Hey hey ho ho

Creepy Joe has got to go..

he is Toast, Old, White,Rich,Male.

it's a womans world now doncha know?

warren and that greta bot

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts
They already were given a copy of the transcript. They know the left just tightened the noose on their election chances. It should be an interesting week of butt covering, bloviating and misdirection.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I look forward to the market surging to all time highs once trump releases the transcripts and the Democrats look like total morons4

add: I literally have money on the market so that's how sure I am; VXX, VIX, TVIX look good tomorrow
edit on 24-9-2019 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Also, Bolton's been there long enough I think he would have found a better way than leaking to leaky schiff
a reply to: Agit8dChop

The 'leaker' is known.

It was Intelligence Community Inspector General (ICIG) Michael Atkinson.

Your behind the story, pay attention.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Nancy Pelosi apparently consumed more than her customary 3 quarts of vodka per day to go along with the impeachment debacle this afternoon.
She just dug her own political grave by signing off on it.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   
This should be fun to watch. It must suck to believe this crap is important.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   

How about the FACT it is supposed to be a private conversation between two leaders.

Conversations between two nations leaders should NEVER be private. They should be televised on C-SPAN in their entirety.

The conversation is not the issue.
ILLEGAL suppression of a whistleblower report to the Inspector General is the issue.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErEhWoN
theweek.com...

The Senate unanimously passed a nonbinding resolution Tuesday calling for the whistleblower complaint related to President Trump's communications with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky to be released to the House and Senate Intelligence Committees. The resolution was hotlined, meaning that it bypassed regular Senate procedures such as floor debates and went straight to a vote where it was passed by unanimous consent. Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) asked to pass it, and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Kent.) did not object, arguing that he's through with all the speculation and just wants the facts.

Was just talking to my dad about how impeachment was a waste of time with the CONservatives controlling the Senate.

This actually shocked me....not shocked it hasn't been posted here.

Whats that sound?......
Its coming from John Trumps supporters here.....it goes

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
BENGHAZI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL

I find your title and 0P to be purposefully deceptive. It implies that it’s been released to the public when the vote was only for release to the Senate and House Intel committees .

I’m not one to report but if I was it would certainly be this thread .
edit on 24-9-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ErEhWoN

What was this spasm?!?!

LOL

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   

How about the FACT it is supposed to be a private conversation between two leaders.

Conversations between two nations leaders should NEVER be private. They should be televised on C-SPAN in their entirety.

The conversation is not the issue.
ILLEGAL suppression of a whistleblower report to the Inspector General is the issue.

What the hell are you vomiting sh!t about?
Illegal suppression of what? By who?

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   

theweek.com...

The Senate unanimously passed a nonbinding resolution Tuesday calling for the whistleblower complaint related to President Trump's communications with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky to be released to the House and Senate Intelligence Committees. The resolution was hotlined, meaning that it bypassed regular Senate procedures such as floor debates and went straight to a vote where it was passed by unanimous consent. Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) asked to pass it, and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Kent.) did not object, arguing that he's through with all the speculation and just wants the facts.

Was just talking to my dad about how impeachment was a waste of time with the CONservatives controlling the Senate.

This actually shocked me....not shocked it hasn't been posted here.

Whats that sound?......
Its coming from John Trumps supporters here.....it goes

LOL

Whistleblower complaint V telephone transcripts...will they tally? will there be more contained in either/perhaps more contained in both? or just a complete shambles all round.
As much as I dislike Trump...I know he's a crook, I see no joy that many people in the US were simply taken in by his crude rhetoric, I see no joy that the US military forces, have to allow themselves to carry out his orders without question, as they will do, and yes there are US forces in Ukraine..very small in number, but there nevertheless, while their President is busy...allegedly, trying to make pressurising deals with the Ukraine government, on US political matters.
It's nothing to glee about at all, it's fecking very serious, and all Americans should be very concerned....and the Senate knows that.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

It's times like this I wish ATS had a reddit like remind me bot...so many missed opportunities!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join