It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dangers with programming children with the End Of The World in 12 years myth

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   
This recent madness on the political left that teaches children the world will become uninhabitable in 12 years has some serious potential for great harm. I get it the use of children as political control of the population was used by Hitler so it is nothing new. It is on its face a dastardly tool for political domination but that is not the point I am going to be discussing for this post.

It also and most importantly can create a serious causal effect via predictive programming in my opinion.

For a background of the current situation of which I am predicating this postulation upon is best seen in this recent video interview of these effected youngsters.

As you will see the use of repeated chanting of slogans and the emotion caused by programming is causing a serious contagion of programmed belief through propaganda training much as happened to the Hitler Youth. Everyone knows how that turned out historically. If you are unfamiliar with the term "predictive programming" I would suggest a good place to start is with this article on Disclose TV.

www.disclose.tv...

Some dispute the validity of Alan Watt's research on the subject but I think that programming children that the world will be uninhabitable in 12 years will likely have dire consequences. I think it is irresponsible to mold impressionable and undeveloped minds in such a manner.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   
We shouldn't program people to believe they must accept Jesus as their personal savior or burn in hell, either. ALL children are programmed one way or another.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Here is the Alan Watt material I discussed in the OP.

www.cuttingthroughthematrix.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Are you saying climate change alarmism is a religious indoctrination type of program?

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: machineintelligence

I"m sure that this 12 years to the end is a myth, possibly brought about by AOC and her comment about 12 years. I think that that 12 year mark is where the effect of man's nature to pollute will have reached a point of no return. This is much more in keeping with the overall climate change. That 12 year mantra has been picked up by conservatives and is being used to point to the overall ignorance of ''the left''.

As schulyer points out we are all being programmed. If one wants to ignore that conservatives are programmed then that is theirs to live with. This whole notion that only the left is being programmed and that conservatives are the last bastion of free thinkers is easily debunked by the way we can see conservative memes picked up and repeated over and over here on ats. For one, this notion that all ''lefties'' are now believing that the world will end in 12 years. It won't.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Can you try that link again please? I"m getting a ''cannot be found'' message

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

It must have just come down. It was the transcript of this podcast.

archive.org...

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   
The problem isn't with children understanding facts it is with adults who have been engineered into denying science.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   
No reason to study.
I can kill or steal whatever because we'll all be dead in 11 years anyways.
Staying high and drunk is the only answer because....
Eat, drink and be merry for tomorrow we die.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   

I found the transcript. It is in 2 parts.

Part 1: www.alanwattsentientsentinel.eu...

Part 2: www.alanwattsentientsentinel.eu...

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   

I remember being lied to by my high school,30 fricken years ago, about how dangerous marijuana was and other lovely "untruths"..

All that did for me was to give me a major mistrust of anyone in authority basically the exact opposite of its intended goal.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: tkwasny

That is in my opinion a large part of the potential outcomes without a doubt.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Sorry, nope. Still getting the ''cannot be found'' 'message

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Growing up I always thought that the world was going to end and because of that nothing I did mattered so what would be the point of studying and doing good in school and such.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: machineintelligence
a reply to: schuyler

Are you saying climate change alarmism is a religious indoctrination type of program?

I am saying both are an example of PROGRAMMING children in a particular belief system. And I agree with McGuire. Left, right, doesn't matter.
edit on 9/23/2019 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Perhaps they have a block up on their site. I can get to it from his archive page but when I copy the link they do not work after I visit it using the same link before it was linked to this site. I think some kind of traffic control or bandwidth control is going on. Try a web search and visit the link on his transcript archive.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Bruh.......... your downing my airhead high, I'm trying to get laid, or at least a coffee date.... go ax those guys... ?// ?//

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

just to be very clear

this applies to everyone here

2 things are absolute truths

"you have never been this old before"

(no matter how many times you read the above, it's still true)

" no one gets out of life, alive."

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Isn’t the message these kids are responding to (or “indoctrinated with, if you prefer) more,

“The world will become uninhabitable in 12 years If we don’t take action to Prevent that from happening Immediately!

Aren’t you kind of missing the real point of their protest, that to secure the future of next generation, our kids, who we supposedly care deeply about (or at least claim to care deeply about), we have to stop denying that a problem exists, stop talking about who’s to blame for the problem, stop arguing about who going to pay to fix the problem or how much it’s going to cost,

And start fixing the damn problem?

Yeah, we don’t like it when our kids point out our flaws, especially when those flaws are really inconvenient.

But as the old saying goes (as we were taught, and as we have taught them),

“Out of the mouths of babes.”

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: contextual
The problem isn't with children understanding facts it is with adults who have been engineered into denying science.

so the world is going to be uninhabitable in 12 years? that was the claim and what the OP is about.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join