It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Storm Area 51 Live

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   
The "big" event has started. There have already been a few arrests. I have searched for live streams of the event and found a few. Some of them come and go. Some are not worth watching.

There is not much bandwidth in that area. There is internet near the base and at the small towns in that area.

I don't expect the base to be stormed. You never know these days though. I will share the live feeds, twitter accounts and other resources I can find here in this thread. If anyone knows of any other "Storm Area 51" links or videos of interest please post them here if you can. I will try to keep this thread updated as the event progresses.

ETA- Just heard a raid will happen at 4:20, lol. It happened last night at 4:20 too.
ETA- Lot of them are just videos and looping right now. Some will be live later.

This one seems to be live most of the time.

Keep an eye on this one.

And this one.

This one is looping.

Live coverage in Spanish.

Live - no live stream right now.

This YouTube has been live now and then. It also loops at times. Looks like it is staying live for now.

There hasn't been any video streamed from the event on this YouTube yet. It looks like it may go live at some point.

Here's one that was live streaming last night and is streaming that footage now. Looks like they will be live streaming from the event at times.

Here is one that may go live at some point.

This one was live and has some footage.

This is the twitter of Mick Akers a reporter of some type. It has some footage of the event.

Mick Akers Twitter

edit on 20-9-2019 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I thought people were employed now, wonder how long they will stay.
Might start a new village out there!

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

It is the weekend and some could of taken a few days off. Lot of people are not in the workforce and don't want to be.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

This is just like an impromptu festival without the music or other extra curricular activities.

My guess is they're all milking internet points, and at the end of the day, they'll pack up and leave without anything noteworthy happening.

Although, it would be hilarious if they started testing some DARPA riot control devices.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Are they really looking for aliens, or is this a weird hookup place for young folk???

yes that sign says "raid that alien booty"

I don't know about you, but if I'm going on an alien raid I think I'd at least wear a shirt..

edit on 20-9-2019 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Is that bottom pic from independence day?

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Huh. Looks like more people showed up than I thought would.

Nothing better to do I guess.
Silly kids.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I heard they were calling it 'Alienstock' now, a pun on woodstock, and were having live music and food trucks and what not.
Sounds like it's just an excuse to have a 3 day party now.

geez, those live streams are all like and subscribe crap. yep, youtube idiots.
edit on 012019Fri, 20 Sep 2019 13:53:23 -050023America/ChicagopFridaypm19 by horseplay because: guess I'm too old for this internet generation

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Lets say a million replied on facebook

A fraction of that will actually go..

A fraction of that will even try...

That probably will leave a douzen ( idiots ) who will actually do.

Statisically.

So I will wait.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   
It would be great if a ufo flew by.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: EartOccupant
a reply to: chiefsmom

Lets say a million replied on facebook

A fraction of that will actually go..

A fraction of that will even try...

That probably will leave a douzen ( idiots ) who will actually do.

Statisically.
So I will wait.

not too far off

www.independent.co.uk...

It was "about 75" people that gathered at the Area 51 gate, according to the Associated Press. At least two were detained by sheriff's deputies, it reported.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
I thought people were employed now, wonder how long they will stay.
Might start a new village out there!

Possibly a modern day hippy commune. A little rain once every month or two should be just enough to bathe them. I hope the town isn't downwind of them.

Dae

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Argen

Yeah it's suspect the two helicopters in the image. There is another one floating about that looks suspect as well but its not included in the OP. I think those two images are trying to get more people to come by making it look like lots of people are already there. Its only midday there right? Should be interesting to see what happens in the next 24 hrs!

Glad we have a new thread about this

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Uhhh, that one dud, badzz or whatever, is wearing sunglasses on his head, yet covering his eyes from the sun, with his hand...

I have faith in him, lolz...
edit on 20-9-2019 by gallop because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dae

originally posted by: Argen

Yeah it's suspect the two helicopters in the image. There is another one floating about that looks suspect as well but its not included in the OP. I think those two images are trying to get more people to come by making it look like lots of people are already there. Its only midday there right? Should be interesting to see what happens in the next 24 hrs!

Glad we have a new thread about this

Might be, i'll admit I just took pics from twitter / storm area 51. I just thought those two looked better than this one

This is on a couple of sites... i'm pretty sure they aren't even Americans
I do agree with this

I think those two images are trying to get more people to come by making it look like lots of people are already there.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   
This is all an organized show straight from the top. My take is they want to test something.... People are mad and they want to see just how would they control that many people. I mean is the MSM telling the truth finally? Why do they want you to go there and keep talking about it? We know things that are true never get reported. But believe them on this? Come on. Maybe a 5G area denial test? Everything that goes viral and fads too, are all engineered from the top. Common folk and their "tweet" do not organize events such as this.
edit on 20-9-2019 by TheGreatWork because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I'm amazed that there are so many people already , got soda and popcorn ready .. I wonder if this is going to be an annual event?

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGreatWork

Ok, let's assume that.

Then the question arises... by whom?

-Alian fanatics?
-Content creators?
-Russians?
-The government as a counter active precedent?
-Project X?
- ....?

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: EartOccupant
a reply to: TheGreatWork

Ok, let's assume that.

Then the question arises... by whom?

-Alian fanatics?
-Content creators?
-Russians?
-The government as a counter active precedent?
-Project X?
- ....?

Or just a big distraction. I am not sure really but it all seemed fake as heck to me from the very beginning. Besides, does anyone really think there would be anything there at this point? Storm area 51 so we can see empty hangars and steel bunker doors that 10 million could never breach?

By whom, the masters of course. Deep state, whatever.

Dae

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Tactics abound everywhere! I noticed the UK news is reporting this as a flop with only 75 people showing up. I can't help but think that they are downplaying this as a deterrent in going. As it is only Friday midday right? A whole load of hours left of the weekend.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join