It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Perhaps We Are The First Intelligent Species The Aliens Have Encountered During Their Explorations

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   
As another member (EnigmaChaser) mentioned on one of my threads intelligent life may be very scarce. And what if we are the first intelligent species they've ever encountered in perhaps hundreds of years of exploration (we are out on the edge of the galaxy, after all) and up until this point they may have assumed other intelligent life didn't exist. They would probably have no proven protocol in place for first contact and they are going about it in a trial and error approach. I can only imagine how exciting it would have been for them. That would certainly explain why they haven't landed on the White House lawn... they're trying to figure it out as they go along.
edit on 9/19/2019 by MissSmartypants because: Edit

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Maybe Aliens "see" Earth Humans the way Earth Humans "see" Earth Amoeba 😃

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: MissSmartypants

Perhaps we shouldn't measure our own intelligence.

Blobs, ball of dirt, no appartent purpose.

I just enjoy the ride.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Maybe Aliens "see" Earth Humans the way Earth Humans "see" Earth Amoeba 😃

If they have been exploring for any appreciable time they've probably encountered lots of real amoeba and would certainly know....and appreciate the difference.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   
There are all kinds of aliens described in scripture and also writings from many countries. They were called Angels in the Bible, and gods elsewhere. They likely came from different places being described so differently from each other, and they also likely met up with each other before they came here.

In scripture it says that when the Earth was created, all the Angels cheered, so they must have been around for a long long time
edit on 19-9-2019 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Maybe they have seen too many of our movies. We always demolish the aliens.....

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   
They seem to be more interested in everything Earth has that is not human, or created by humans. Water, Thunderstorms, Cattle.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
There are all kinds of aliens described in scripture and also writings from many countries. They were called Angels in the Bible, and gods elsewhere. They likely came from different places being described so differently from each other, and they also likely met up with each other before they came here.

In scripture it says that when the Earth was created, all the Angels cheered, so they must have been around for a long long time
As a child of God I certainly believe in both angels and demons and angels had no problem interacting with humans on a personal basis whenever they found it necessary. ( Sodom and Gomorrah. Apostle Paul) The Bible says angels walk among us. I don't think those UFOs are piloted by angels

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
They seem to be more interested in everything Earth has that is not human, or created by humans. Water, Thunderstorms, Cattle.
Liquid water may be rare meaning thunderstorms are also rare....as well as complex life such as cattle.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   

I believe that UFO's are real and are piloted by the fallen
angels or their minions.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

I believe that UFO's are real and are piloted by the fallen
angels or their minions.
Then they've been here longer than humans and remember no one can stand against you when God is for you. Let them have their fun flying around then...they don't bother me.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   

They should bother you because they are not friendly
and they mean us great harm.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   
ET must be severely disappointed.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

Perhaps we shouldn't measure our own intelligence.

Blobs, ball of dirt, no appartent purpose.

I just enjoy the ride.
Each one of us interacts with, and experiences Creation from our own unique, one of a kind perspective. And your unique perspective adds to the depth, complexity and beauty of the mind of God. You have a purpose.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

They should bother you because they are not friendly
and they mean us great harm.
You underestimate God...but "they" don't.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 10:33 PM
link   

I think if you examine the numbers it's very probable we have been visited and cataloged. Did you know there are over 12,000 documented species of ants all over the World! For any technologically advance culture say over a million years old what could we possibly have of value and interest? And not only that, a technologically advance culture would be like NSA on steroids in terms of gathering information about us. They would probably be able to do the equivalent of anal probing everyone on the planet real-time from stealth satellites in space.

But I love your OP! Great topic!!

edit on 19-9-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
No. This would have been one of the greatest experiences in their explorations....probably in the history of their civilization.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: MissSmartypants

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
No. This would have been one of the greatest experiences in their explorations....probably in the history of their civilization.

I agree. I'm sure we would be entertaining on some level. I just hope the humor is not too banal from their perspective.

edit on 19-9-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Liquid water may be rare meaning thunderstorms are also rare....as well as complex life such as cattle.

It seems the massive electrical charge in Thunderstorms is USEFUL to them.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   

It seems the massive electrical charge in Thunderstorms is USEFUL to them.

Everyone loves beauty in nature!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join