It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombshell new interview casts 'suspicious' shadow on Princess Diana's death (Exclusive excerpt)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I know the article is from Yahoo and it looks like it was written by an elementary school child but it definitely stirred up my curiostiy again in the Princess Diana death.

Link to Yahoo

In "Diana: Case Solved" by journalist Dylan Howard and former homicide cop Colin McLaren, out now via Skyhorse Publishing and Start Publishing, the co-authors sit down with Le Van Thanh for his first-ever interview on the subject, despite multiple requests over the years to share what he knows from that fateful night.

“That’s why I let them think what they want.” Of all the words spoken by Le Van Thanh during our confrontation with him, these are the ones that most haunt me personally. Van Thanh knows he is a pawn. He knows that there are powerful forces capable of destroying his life. And he is not insane. In this simple line quoted above, Le Van Thanh is telling us that he cannot do other than what he has done. He must allow the public to believe what they will, because the alternative is unthinkably dangerous. Will he be killed for speaking the truth? Will his family? Will he find himself the victim of an “accident” just like Diana’s?

I was still young when the Princess died but I never really looked at the conspiracy side of things. I didn't know it was rumored that she was going to marry someone in the Saudi family. Or that it took over an hour to get her to the hospital when she was minutes away.

It is also outrageous that a man should be telling us—pleading with us, really—to understand his situation in a certain way. . . and to have the institutions of the world turn a deaf ear. Even if Le Van Thanh wished to tell us the truth, he feels that he cannot. Surely this fuel demands for a new inquest to be opened on the tragic death of Princess Diana.

That is exactly the feelings of Mohamed Al-Fayed, who through his lawyer, Michael Mansfield QC, told our investigation that if it can now be shown Le Van Thanh was driving the white Fiat Uno, there is a genuine case to be made to reopen the inquest: There is a real question mark here because the French authorities were particularly anxious to ensure that it was blamed to the paparazzi. That’s why they were all arrested to begin with. He (Le Van Thanh) had the car resprayed. It is very suspicious. If it’s him in the tunnel—if it’s his Fiat—whether it was an accident or whether he was trying to get in the way. I have no idea. The Mercedes obviously did hit the Fiat. Whether that was an accident by the driver driving too fast into the tunnel or whether the Fiat Uno was in the wrong lane, I can’t take it beyond that. I don’t know what part the Fiat Uno played other than it obviously had a role as a vehicle that was there. But whether the driver did this deliberately or not obviously, and what his background is, and why, all the rest of these other questions are in the same league as the [James] Andanson story.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I believe there is a lot more intrigue in the Royal segment of the Brits. And elimination of one might be much easier and more effective than an expose'.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   
She was after all, an outsider, born Diana Frances Spencer. Much easier to eliminate, not blood...

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Diana predicted how and by whom. I don't think we'll get any more convincing evidence than that.

She was murdered. Period.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: PraetorianAZ

There was also a rumor that she was expecting another child.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Here is the thing about ANY conspiracy theory older than 30 years, why is the next generation covering it up??

They could just throw a patsy under the bus , and claim the new generation will fix the problem.

Why keep covering up for people that are dead or retired?

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
She was after all, an outsider, born Diana Frances Spencer. Much easier to eliminate, not blood...

She was Lady Diana Spencer and her heritage goes way back to the Jacobeans who many would argue have a right to the throne. She was more royal than the Queen Mother who disliked Diana with a passion because Diana was of Royal Blood.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
Diana predicted how and by whom. I don't think we'll get any more convincing evidence than that.

She was murdered. Period.

Agreed, she was murdered. By whom? Who works for Her Majesty’s Government with a license to kill? The why? I think Lady Diana may have been pregnant. The Royals would never have allowed a half Muslim brother to the future king, now would they?
Just my thoughts.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

There was also a rumor that she was expecting another child.

You know...... The same red flags and evidence that everyone used to come to this conclusion that she was murdered are the EXACT same processes of information gathering done on EVERY other topic which you so always call false conspiracy nutjob material. What is different about this case that makes you believe, but not the others?
edit on 19-9-2019 by TheGreatWork because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Her blood was from the ancient lineage ….much more resonating than the so-called Royal bloodline...she dint know why she ended up where she did but some people know.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

She was Lady Diana Spencer and her heritage goes way back to the Jacobeans who many would argue have a right to the throne. She was more royal than the Queen Mother who disliked Diana with a passion because Diana was of Royal Blood.

Rainbows
Jane

You are darn rights there is a claim....stemming from Jacobian influences...among other claims.You are correct in many ways.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 01:17 AM
link   
she was a blue blood allright theres no way that the establishment was going to allow the mother to the future king wed a a reply to: Plotus

egyptian or whatever just my opinion

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3 not the royals the royal court the same ones who harassed sarah ferguson also the ones harassing meghan markle the same families that have lurked around the throne for centuries

top topics

join