It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 Years Together... All Based on Cheating the Whole Time!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I’ve been thinking about a lot of my past experiences and so I’m just writing some of it down.

One reason is because I moved recently and so I’m going through my stuff... and a lot of stuff reminds me of such past experiences with her.

For example I have the same teapot now, that I used to make tea with, for her and me. Same coffee-maker etc.

Anyway it was six years together and then she broke up, while basically bragging that she had been unfaithful to me, for apparently the whole six years lol

Meanwhile she was sexually rather minimal with me, as her actual loving boyfriend...

And she must have been going wild with her friends lol.

But so lately I’ve been thinking about how her infidelity... doesn’t cancel out the real love we had, though.

We had a very sweet, loving romance for at least most of those six yrs.

It’s not deleted or something, just because I realized her infidelity. That was her own thing, quite separate from me.

So I don’t really accept whatever insult is supposed to be implied against me, from her infidelity. I say that it’s her own private hobby, lol, not based on me, it was based on her, because cheating was just her normal hobby.

It still leaves me wondering about certain things though, like what exactly she was even doing in all her wild cheating lol.

I think it was nearly everyday though... which would explain why she had so little interest left over for me, her actual loving boyfriend lol.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Go get the entire battery of tests ASAP. You don't want to be buried 6 feet under because someone decided to have unprotected sex with you and the entire world.Could be grounds for criminal investigations in some areas if you end up with some types of diseases.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   
You were obviously the ‘emotional support guy’.

Certain women, have a man for all roles. You were played. Use the knowledge you gained from the experience. So that you don’t let it happen again. 🍻

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
Go get the entire battery of tests ASAP. You don't want to be buried 6 feet under because someone decided to have unprotected sex with you and the entire world.Could be grounds for criminal investigations in some areas if you end up with some types of diseases.

Haha thanks...

I think it’s more like she had around six friends that she would mess around with... before coming home to me lol

What’s really gross is to imagine how all the germs and microbes, cells, saliva, etc. were probably transferred to me... from those guys, onto her lips, and then her lips onto my lips lol

She would also get cold sores on her lips that I realized later, probably came from her wild cheating lol

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: JamesChessman

It’s not deleted or something, just because I realized her infidelity. That was her own thing, quite separate from me.

So I don’t really accept whatever insult is supposed to be implied against me, from her infidelity. I say that it’s her own private hobby, lol, not based on me, it was based on her, because cheating was just her normal hobby.

You have such a healthy attitude. Can't help but feel your sadness though.
You're a good person, any woman would be lucky...and all that.
Wishing you peace and happiness.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
You were obviously the ‘emotional support guy’.

Certain women, have a man for all roles. You were played. Use the knowledge you gained from the experience. So that you don’t let it happen again. 🍻

You’re quite right but to be clear, we did have a real, genuine official relationship together... like we lived together, as if a married couple lol. We saw our friends together, etc.

And we’d still have sex just in a limited schedule that wouldn’t be satisfying to practically anyone lol

So it was a real relationship with me but yeah, she was dishonest and played me, sure

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: JamesChessman

originally posted by: one4all

Haha thanks...

I think it’s more like she had around six friends that she would mess around with... before coming home to me lol

What’s really gross is to imagine how all the germs and microbes, cells, saliva, etc. were probably transferred to me... from those guys, onto her lips, and then her lips onto my lips lol

She would also get cold sores on her lips that I realized later, probably came from her wild cheating lol

Gross! Definitely get yourself checked out for VD’s. I feel for you bro. My ex did the same sh!t. Thankfully, I got out from it disease free. That doesn’t make the emotional scars feel any better though.
edit on 18-9-2019 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   

6 years is a long time to be with someone that consistently cheated on you.
Did you suspect this before she told you and ask her about it?

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   
What a whore !

Feel for ya bro. Just remember, she will get hers. Kharma.

Put her in your past and move forward. Try not to dwell on it. I know that's hard to do, but you have to do it for yourself. She is not worth your time .

Good luck brother ! Go hang out with some friends and get # faced. You deserve better.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Seems you accidently found yourself a psycho.

Hard to reconcile when there are times they feel like a real human, but they're not.

Either way, sometimes people are good at keeping that hidden.

Here's to the rest of your life, and thank God it's behind you man. Now that it's over, you can find something real.
edit on 18-9-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Get tested for std's!
If you turn out clean then count your blessings.
No child support.
No alimony.

Then join the MGTOW movement....
edit on 18-9-2019 by Bluntone22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Her loss, you sound like a real good guy. She will probably regret her actions someday and it will be too late.
I hope you are able to move on and find someone with similar morals as you and no cold sores (eww)

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I bet she'll come back once she realizes what she lost. That's when you need to be strong.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   
You have a wonderful attitude and outlook. I'm sorry such crap happened to you. I agree, that was her sh&t and she will have to deal with it all later. I hope you test clean and can put all this behind you easily.
You certainly sound like a thoughtful and caring person. You do deserve better and will find it I believe

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I find the OP's posts to be a very odd way to be responding to this situation. Maybe its just the new way males are supposed to be. Or maybe the de-masculination of society has caused this reaction.
I really don't mean to be harsh, if I was I would have used different terms.

Maybe she left because she was seeking someone who would act like a 'old fashioned' man with her, not someone who is ok with her sleeping around.

Just an honest opinion. I wish you luck OP and sorry this happened.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Maybe a lesson wouldn't be amiss here.

Care to share some of that wisdom?

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
I find the OP's posts to be a very odd way to be responding to this situation. Maybe its just the new way males are supposed to be. Or maybe the de-masculination of society has caused this reaction.
I really don't mean to be harsh, if I was I would have used different terms.

Maybe she left because she was seeking someone who would act like a 'old fashioned' man with her, not someone who is ok with her sleeping around.

No, I believe it’s called pu$$y whipped. It’s been around a long time. Unfortunately, even the strongest of us, can succumb.

Mine was because of our children together. I can’t speak for the OP, though.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: JamesChessman
I’ve been thinking about a lot of my past experiences and so I’m just writing some of it down.

One reason is because I moved recently and so I’m going through my stuff... and a lot of stuff reminds me of such past experiences with her.

For example I have the same teapot now, that I used to make tea with, for her and me. Same coffee-maker etc.

Anyway it was six years together and then she broke up, while basically bragging that she had been unfaithful to me, for apparently the whole six years lol

Meanwhile she was sexually rather minimal with me, as her actual loving boyfriend...

And she must have been going wild with her friends lol.

But so lately I’ve been thinking about how her infidelity... doesn’t cancel out the real love we had, though.

It still leaves me wondering about certain things though, like what exactly she was even doing in all her wild cheating lol.

I think it was nearly everyday though... which would explain why she had so little interest left over for me, her actual loving boyfriend lol.

Have you looked introspectively and wondered why you picker her?

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Maybe I'm new fashioned... And women, feel free to call me out if I'm wrong....

But the most effective way of dealing with a phycho girl is to act calm and don't look back. They feed off emotion, those succubuses.

You can't blame anyone for being cheated on, because if there is an alpha in the relationship, they'll have the decency to walk away without harming someone's trust.

Then again, I may be a millennial soy boy 😂

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Maybe I'm new fashioned... And women, feel free to call me out if I'm wrong....

But the most effective way of dealing with a phycho girl is to act calm and don't look back. They feed off emotion, those succubuses.

You can't blame anyone for being cheated on, because if there is an alpha in the relationship, they'll have the decency to walk away without harming someone's trust.

Then again, I may be a millennial soy boy 😂

There is no proof she was psycho, and there is no proof he is psycho...so who is psycho?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join