It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you’re not watching the judicial impeachment hearing. Turn it on now!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   
People, if you want your country to fall apart by
it's seems, take a look at the way these Democrat fools
are running this circus.

No thank you!

edit on 17-9-2019 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Best moments of Lewandowski hearing.

This is really disturbing, its funny but these people
are deadly serious.

Another fine example of Democrat dystopia!

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Those aren’t dumb men. Neither are the 20 lawyers working for them .

There’s hardly a doubt they played it to the letter of the law .

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

I about lost when Swalwell asked if he kept all of his notes in a safe and Lewandowski sad “yes it’s big safe and I have a lot of guns”. You can’t make this chit up lmao.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: contextual
Can't understand why so many here would celebrate clear obstruction in a congressional hearing on wait for it, obstruction of justice.
A conspiracy website ignoring a clear conspiracy, let that sink in.

Best not come in at that angle when the subject is Trump, even Nixion's men didnt pull this crap but here we are watching Conservative Media propaganda doing what it was made to do to, prevent another Nixion.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

That was funny!

Also loved it when he said Sheila Jackson Lee
did not ask a question, that she just ranted.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   
The videos coming out of this are like a Mel Brooks movie. Seriously. I was laughing so hard at Nadler and Lewandowski going at it. Nadler sounds like the commission in the Godfather 2 when his key witness says...I didn't see nothing....

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

He should just Keep Saying ............" Ah , Can you Repeat that Question Sir/Madam/Whatever " . If he Runs for Public Office which is Rumored , he Could use this CSpan Footage in his Election Campaign . Priceless Props ! ... Geez , DEMS are just So Freakin' Stewww Piddd............

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Seven hours of deadpan comedy .

Good times !

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Cut
edit on 17-9-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
Trump is a joke and you all know it... You all hold me to a higher standard than you do the President of the United States...

And who are you again??

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
a reply to: Ahabstar

Those aren’t dumb men. Neither are the 20 lawyers working for them .

There’s hardly a doubt they played it to the letter of the law .

Amazing how all this makes more money for lawyers. County falling apart, and the lawyers keep getting richer?

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: contextual
Can't understand why so many here would celebrate clear obstruction in a congressional hearing on wait for it, obstruction of justice.
A conspiracy website ignoring a clear conspiracy, let that sink in.

The "website" isn't ignoring anything. Your own opinion appears on it. Are you ignoring it?

The lack of enthusiasm for this hearing may be related to its own service to a conspiracy to use intelligence agencies to spy on a presidential candidate and then attempt to remove him from office on false pretenses after he won the election.

Many details of this conspiracy remain hidden due to deliberate obstruction on the part of the conspirators, their congressional allies and a collusive press, but anyone who has been paying any sort of attention whatsoever to what has been publicly disclosed over the past few years, from the original press leaks to the Mueller report and the significant amounts of corroborated, documented evidence already published, has everything necessary to comprehend what's actually been going on.

In attempting to cover for and perpetuate the deceit to which the American electorate and the world have been exposed throughout this seditious affair, the Democratic Party -- already conclusively identified as its originator via the actions of the DNC and Clinton campaign -- is assuming full ownership and responsibility for this criminal conspiracy in its entirety. It should thus come as no surprise that those who are not in favor of criminal conspiracies would be unsympathetic to their continuing efforts.

Opinions vary, of course, and perhaps, through a series of inexplicable distortions of logic and reason, all the felonious deception and flagrant lies to which we've been exposed for the past few years may prove to be just one great big misunderstanding. That remains to be seen.

But predicating your own criticisms on false assumptions and ignorance of evidence doesn't lend any strength to them, and has little chance of persuading anyone who doesn't share them.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Put a fork in the Democrats. they are finished.
Sounds like a circus and day time drama/comedy.

And they have been receiving paychecks the last few years on tax payers for this

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Majic

Thank you for summing it all up so concisely.

Sadly, it won't make a dent in any liberals thinking. They're too far gone.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Until this guy got ahold of him...

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Lowendowski is a liar.
He knew what trump asked was illegal and he knew having a record of his visit to the DOJ would put him in jeopardy if anyone found out the message he was delivering.
Obstruction of justice.
I hope the main points are covered by the media so that people can hear from the people Mueller interviewed.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

All that bonehead did was repeat the same things a few dozen times and never proved anything

😃 😃

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Dangling a senior position in exchange for delivering this message under the radar and off the record.
Obstruction of justice again.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I thoroughly enjoyed watching Corey Lewandowski.. I also hope he runs for Senate.

Btw - crazy seeing Democratic donor Ed Buck arrested last night... I wonder what's to come from this.. I'm sure a new thread will be on this topic soon..

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join